You know those parents you can’t stand? The mother who looked at you with scorn after learning your cupcakes came from a box, for example. The ones who pay ten dollars a tooth making your tooth fairy look like a cheapskate. The smug, think they’re perfect and try to rub it in your face every chance they can parents…
You’d never wish harm upon those parents – of course not! – but they do have it coming. And you’re going to passive aggressively give it to them, in the form of seemingly innocent gifts for their offspring.
We present you with a selection of thoughtful gifts which, while kids will love, are also sure to piss those children’s parents off completely. Which makes them absolutely perfect…
1. Kala Learn To Play Ukulele Starter Kit. Everything you need to become a ukulele player is here in the this pack – a high-quality mahogany soprano ukulele with Aquila strings, quality open gear tuners, and GraphTech Nubone nut and saddle along with a 16-page quick start guide. (Insert evil laugh.) $59.99 – $25.00 off
2. Set of 30 Glitter Shakers. They don’t call it the “herpes of the craft world” for nothing! $16.99– 43% off
3. Castle Art Supplies Acrylic Paint Set. This paint works on canvas, wood, ceramic, fabric and more. In other words; walls, carpet, clothing and anything else you can think of. (Whoops.) $23.99 – 31% off
3. Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit. This 20 piece kit allows young scientists to “explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools.” It includes goodies such as citric acid, baking soda, color tablets, vegetable oil, corn starch and more. Smells like a big fat mess to us. $10.00 – 58% off
5. Kinetic Sand Set. Kinetic Sand is squeezable sand you can mold with your hands – it’s addictive and fun and most of all a big fat pain in the ass. LOL. $10.70 – 46% off
Of course, you could always go the annoying as hell battery operated toy route. If you do, just be sure to forget the batteries.
Editors may receive samples and/or a share from purchases made via links on this page.