10 Signs You're Ready for Another Baby
1. You have a Pinterest board titled "My imaginary baby."
2. You still sway from side to side when you see a random infant in the grocery store.
3. You refuse to invest in family portraits… just in case.
4. You volunteer to throw baby showers for friends you barely know.
5. You excitedly found the perfect summer beach bag… only to realize it was, in fact, a diaper bag.
6. You recently bought a six pack of ballerina baby socks because they were on sale and you just couldn't pass them up.
7. You have a pack of infant diapers in the bottom of your bathroom drawer and it kills you that you didn't time the sizing correctly.
8. You get annoyed when an acquaintance names her baby one of the ten names you once considered for your children.
9. You have a fraction of spare time, money and/or energy.
10. You're holding a positive pregnancy test.