Scary Mommy Confessions
- Hidden in the pantry in a box labeled "flour" is top of the line chocolate and a few joints. I rarely resort to it, but it's a comfort knowing it's there.
- H had several EA, promised it didn't go further and now is happy with us and tells me he loves me all day everyday. I love him too but I'm pretending to be happy, because I love him but I don't believe anything he says.
- The only time ds 15mos says momma is when I spank him for biting or hitting. Then I get a big tearful "Mommmmaaaa!!!" Fail :(
- I try to be nice to dd4 & 3 but then i end up yelling anyway bc they DON'T FUCKING LISTEN i don't wanna be the mommy who yells a lot :(
- We need to get a divorce, I have been a hswf for 13 yrs & my biggest fear is being out here in this world on my own. I don't know where to begin,what to do so I stay in a marriage that keeps us both unhappy & miserable
- I don't know how I would manage without my vibrator...seriously. It is the love of my life.
- I hate being so fat! my boyfriend is in great shape..He looks too good to be with me yet he loves me just the way I am and does not want me to diet. I have been dieting over a month and not losing! FML
- I really think my H hates us all and only sticks around cause he feels obligated. Feeling Very lonely :(
- Threw on a pair if shorts I haven't worn in a year and ran a ton of errands with the kids. Caught a glimpse in a bathroom mirror and realized I was sporting the biggest camel toe in history. Nasty!
- I'm excited about having surgery because I will get a couple days of rest while someone else watches kids and pain pills.
- I absolutely HATE feeding my toddler! The more effort I put into her meals, the less she eats; I would be fine just giving her snacks all day.