- Took a shit this morning that totally looked like Jabba the hut. Totally gross I know, but I feel soooooo much better!
- Looking around our messy 4 bedroom home makes me miss the tidiness of my little studio apartment.
- I eat chalk. I feel it calms me down. I even have my favourite store and brand! I dont know how to stop and h doesn't even know about my secret chalk eating. It started after we got married
- I feel like I'm the only mom who weighs over 200lbs
- I'm so tired of worrying about money that if a stranger offered me a million dollars for a night of wild sex, not only would I do it, but I'd make it the night of his life.
- Before baby, I never knew how difficult it would be to maintain a clean house. It's enough to make me want to tear my eyes out.
- i love my husband, but sometimes I fantasize about what it would be like if he was gone and I got to start over with someone new and exciting. I especially fantasize about the hot sex.
- I'm so frustrated right now. I think my 3 year old "wins" too much, and I don't know how to make that change. It's all my fault because I don't know how to do this job.
- I have found out for sure that I am not capable of home schooling my kid. I don't have the patience for it. Respect to all you teachers out there. I don't know how you do it!
- A little girl on my daughters soccer team is being mean to her at school. This little girl has been to my house, to our parties, and more. I am extremely upset and want to punch her and her mom.
- Just had my 1st baby and I'm terrified every time she wakes up that I won't know what to do for her or that something will go wrong. I now live my life 10 mins at a time, what was I thinking!
- don't let it be child abuse that I hit my ds4 in the face. It was kind of a reflex while he did it to me. I love him so much but he is out of control. ADHD but too young for med. dd8 is ADHD too. On med thank god!!
- Sometimes I yell at my baby or handle him more roughly than I should. I would never hurt him but sometimes I just get frustrated and lose my shit, then I bawl my eyes out while smothering him with kisses.
- I never even knew you could use two tampons until reading SM. Always thought if one didn't cut it I was SOL. Was able to go on a trail ride yesterday with hot cowboys not having to worry about leakage :) thanks SM
- I think sex and breastfeeding are overrated.
- i am very jealous of parent friends with girls- all these stories with so much sweetness. Being the parent of a 2 yr old boy; its 99.9% tantrums/screams/trucks and .1% of demanding a hug while I'm trying to get him dressed