- He gave me an ultimatum and I don't think I can do through with it in the time he wants. I'm gonna lose him again. He's gonna hate me. But I can't. I just want to talk to him. but he's not answering me. cry.
- Today is the day I'm going to start making my plan to leave Df I can't be with this asshole anymore, anxiety or no anxiety I have to get my shit together and take care of me n my kids alone
- I tell my 3yo that his shows are "napping" so that I can have an hour to watch my soaps. Zero guilt.
- My biggest fear is developing diabetes, there is no family history and I had no issues while pregnant but I fear it-yet I don't do what I should to prevent-70lbs over weight and don't exercise-gotta change
- Why oh why won't my husband get a girlfriend? Maybe then he will quit roughly grabbing my ass and breasts.Those are parts of my body you dick, not plastic toys!
- Wish I could go outside and not have to deal with the neighbors or there kids.
- My DH and I have sex in front of our 9 month old she doesn't know what's going on right? Mommy and Daddy need to love each other but I hope it doesn't scar her for life.
- My panties are getting too big and I couldn't be happier! Can't afford new ones but will go comando if I have to.
- I love the smell of sex.
- Every guy who was ever interested in me is successful now. Lawyer, economist, PhD. But now I'm an unemployed college drop out with two children. My mind goes back to them but I feel too pathetic to entertain those thoughts
- Sometimes I let my DS5MOS fuss a little before I pick him up just to see the cute snuffling pouty face he makes. I don't remember his 8 & 11 yr old siblings being this freaking adorable.
- The guilt after eating and not being able to purge cuz of ppl around is enough to make my anxiety overflow
- My relationship is good except for a few things. I am 6 months pregnant. But sometimes I wish I would've broken it off when I wanted to before pregnancy. It's all happened so fast. He feels like more of a good friend.
- Daycare staff caught me screaming and swearing at my kids today. They were being such jerks. So disappointed in myself
- We bought an expensive pillow top mattress six months ago and now I HATE it! Little body grooves have formed and it's so uncomfortable. Spent too much on it to get anything else!
- I say I want to be involved at kids school, then over volunteer and complain how I have no free time for myself. Hate every minute of it.