- He gave me an ultimatum and I don't think I can do through with it in the time he wants. I'm gonna lose him again. He's gonna hate me. But I can't. I just want to talk to him. but he's not answering me. cry.
- Often, I don't recall things I've told people, or what I actually told them. I think I kept stuff secret until someone else brings it up. My memory has always been this bad.
- Sometimes I think I really hate my husband.
- I had a "friend" in primary school who locked us in her room made me watch porn and then told me to touch her for an hour or she would tell everyone I did it anyway... Only just remembered this :/ feel sick
- Sometimes,most days I spend the day just waiting for the children to go to sleep at night.
- My Inlaws manipulate us with money. We struggle and they offer to help, as long as they can control the situation. It makes me resent them and my husband... Id rather struggle
- My life is so boring that I got genuinely exited about the sofia the first princess ivy episode
- My niece (7) has never had Christmas at either one of her parent's houses. She has only ever been with me. I don't have legal custody. I'm so tired of getting judged by strangers about "playing Mom".
- We are eating thanksgiving dinner with mil. She completely ignores us the rest of the year. I wish she'd stop being fake and inviting us every year.
- I want to fuck someone other than my husband
- If I ever become terminally ill, I am 99% sure I will not be that inspiring woman that people look up to. I will be a bitter ass bitch.
- My husband has no idea how much I hate his mother.
- My work crush rode back to the office with me after a pre holiday party at work. I pretended we were on a date.
- When I was 19, my boyfriend was 25 and his friend thought it was funny to sneak into the room and film us having sex. He didn't get much but to this day, I have never told anyone and I have no idea what happened to the tape.
- I am gonna be late for work because I can't stop reading confessionals.
- I think my H can tell I am slipping away a little, he is trying to stop it & I really hope he can at this point