- So glad you called. I love to hear about your perfect house and all the stuff you bought. Just give me a minute - I can't hear over DD coughing. Yup, she's sick again. Sorry, what was that about how great your life is?
- I work 2 days a week PLUS take care of house and 4DC, only made $1000.00 less than DH (who has an MBA) last year and I really resent him for that!
- My stomach has gotten so fat i the past few months i have no desire for sex, whatsoever, because of how gross I look and feel.l I can't even successfully masturbate anymore.
- I'm seriously angry with my 6 month old for being sick.... Rationally I know it's not her fault, but I just want to sleep!
- I always said I would never co sleep with my baby, but within a few weeks he was in bed with my husband and I! Four months later he still is! Never say never!!
- I know I'm supposed to hate it but I like anal sex.
- I am the laziest, piece of shit mom that I know. And I'd never admit that anywhere but here.
- I have raging pms and all day I had to resist the urge to slap my 3 yr DD....and DH....and random strangers
- I seriously need to sell some shit to pay off some of my debt... if only i had anything worth selling.
- I used to wonder if H was gay because he was never as into sex as me. Then I realized he's just boring and unimaginative.
- Sometimes I wonder if any of the Duggars, like Ana, write SM confessions.
- Had lunch today with H and realized again how little we have to talk about. I cannot imagine living the rest of my life with him after the kids are grown. I want someone who will be my friend.
- I hate when my husband travels, but I also hate when he's home, taking up my bed and snoring.
- I hate touching my body. Can't put on lotion-it's unbearable. It's a tactile thing-my hands hate the feeling of skin. The exception:my kids. I love the way their skin feels, not in a creepy way, but in a defying logic way
- I was so glad when my husband started new job, in town. Now, .... I don't know. Feel like me and DC are under microscope, and we're not looking too good!
- Sometimes, when my husband is out late - after I've put the baby to bed and pumped the milk I need for the next day - I put on a heavy coat, scarf, hat, and a surgical glove - so I can go to the back yard for a cigarette.