Scary Mommy Confessions
- So glad you called. I love to hear about your perfect house and all the stuff you bought. Just give me a minute - I can't hear over DD coughing. Yup, she's sick again. Sorry, what was that about how great your life is?
- He said he's fallen for me and I can't stop smiling! I don't think my DH has even said those words to me.
- Rough sex the other night and now I have a varicose vein on my perineum. Hurts and itches so bad I could cry.
- When I coached little league, we didn't draft to try to get the most talented ball players on our team - we drafted with the goal of getting the kids with the hottest moms on our team.
- I often wonder if being a single parent is worth all I gave up. Today my youngest hugged me then kissed my forehead and said I'm the best mom ever. He's 10. There's still time...
- I think about cheating more often than not, but i'm just too lazy to actually do it.
- I haven't shaved my legs since March. Maybe thats the reason she doesn't want to have sex anymore......
- I am convinced he will leave me if I don't give him a son.
- I want to go to a naturist/nudist resort. Apparently they're family-friendly. Could be a way to teach my daughter that bodies are functional vs beautiful. Not sure me or hubs would have guts to go though. 4yo would though
- I found a lump. Outloud I am saying no worries it will be fine. Inside I am scared shitless
- I started homeschooling b/ I didn't want to leave my baby everyday and go back to work. I have a long list of public reasons. However, deep in my heart I didn't want my career; I wanted to be a SaHM and play with my kids.