- So glad you called. I love to hear about your perfect house and all the stuff you bought. Just give me a minute - I can't hear over DD coughing. Yup, she's sick again. Sorry, what was that about how great your life is?
- I just left my DS3 crying and screaming at preschool because he was having a tantrum and I had to get to work. Nothing like starting your day feeling like a completely shitty mom!
- 10am carrot cake. Sometimes being an adult isn't so bad.
- Kindergarten teacher told me she asked the class what they like about school. DD5 answered "because it will keep me off the streets and living out of a shopping cart". Hmm, maybe I need to lay off the lectures a bit...
- I quit doing porn to be a mommy but I'm not sure financially, it's what's best. I think it's time to make a comeback soon. DH agrees, i just hope DD will understand one day...I would do *anything* for this little girl.
- I try to stay in my MIL's good graces because she has a really excellent selection of prescription pills and sometimes they are the only things that prevent me from snapping and beating the shit out of H. I'm awful
- There's too much month left at the end of the money.
- I purposely don’t feed the animals in the am so the hubs has to do something before he leaves for work! I wake/change/dress/feed/do meds for kids almost every am!
- My boss was just standing next to me for 15 minutes as we looked at a presentation on my monitor. The silhouette of his cock was visible through his pants and the head was inches from my mouth. Ummm...distracting.
- Sometimes I play with my belly flab and pretend it's a life saver.
- I feel guilty when I have sex with my husband. Do not understand why it feels wrong. I have had several past partners and never felt this way with them.
- My self esteem hinges on my husbands browser history.
- Dd5 loves to take long showers. We limit her to one minute per year. She said "wow mom you get to take long showers!!!" Yeah kid, just like I get to shit by myself and eat my own meals. When did I join Abnegation?
- I can't tell my husband why I horde things. It's because i believe that they will be lonely if I throw them out (and if I do, it's always in pairs or with another thing)
- I binged on heroin until my body can't take anymore then I'm clean for a couple weeks. Keeps me same. And numb and alive at the same time
- Every time I don't feel like changing ds18m or dd2.5 diapers I always say the mantra my MIL taught me, "change their diapers as much as you'd like yours changed," bc they may be changing mine one day! Think about it SMs!