- So glad you called. I love to hear about your perfect house and all the stuff you bought. Just give me a minute - I can't hear over DD coughing. Yup, she's sick again. Sorry, what was that about how great your life is?
- I orgasm nearly every time I breastfeed my DD. Scared this isn't normal.
- I fucking hate the baby stage. I feel like I will give her away before it's over.
- Pretty sure that with all the yelling I have done with DD5 during this pregnancy, this new baby isn't going to know my voice unless I scream my head off.
- If I participated in no shave November, I would have a full beard....I am a 34 yr old woman...fucking nasty :(
- Motherhood is causing me to become alcoholic. Drinking way more than I should these days...
- my dd5 is THAT PITA child in school. Sorry other parents.
- I just lost it on my sweet son. I have spent the day cleaning up after my dh trying y'all get the house ready for in laws and my sweet boy wouldn't nap/stop crying. My throat hurts from growling "shut up".
- My baby girl is 9 months old. My boyfriend is sweet, and we satisfy each others needs in every possible way. Yet I catch myself eye screwing one of my best friends, CONSTANTLY. I don't know how to make it stop.
- I want another baby, but tubes are tied. H says no to adoption or fostering. Only want's to have one if it's truly ours. can't afford procedure to allow that...Everyone around me is having babies.. I just want to cry ;(
- I want a divorce for Christmas.
- Took a break from getting holiday dinner ready. went up and had a few drinks with DH. We got back and he tossed me on the table and had me like a teenager.
- Don't know how it slipped past my sister, but there's a drum set on my niece's Xmas list. I don't care if I blow my budget and have to sell a kidney to do it - I WILL be the one who gives the gift from HELL this year!
- I've always wanted a threesome. With my husband and another woman.
- Found out my husband has a brain tumor. He doesn't want to tell anyone so I feel so lacking in support. He won't talk about it. I honestly don't know how I would live if he wasn't here with me.
- My DD 4 made a huge mess with friends child while visiting. When told to clean it up before we left she replied " Well..I'm a Princess and Princess'e don't clean. Mom Fail!