- So glad you called. I love to hear about your perfect house and all the stuff you bought. Just give me a minute - I can't hear over DD coughing. Yup, she's sick again. Sorry, what was that about how great your life is?
- Last night I started BC, which means I had to stop breastfeeding completely. DS6m has been doing it since day 1 with supplementing. He started to self-wean, but I still miss it. Makes me sad but I know it's for the best.
- I really want a certain younger man. Too bad I am married and he works for us.
- I'm having a hard time telling if my bitchy moods are a product of PMS or lowering my antidepressant dosage. So sick of feeling crazy!
- My mum used to shake me when I was a toddler. It felt horrible, a bit like getting hit on the nose.
- Would love to make some mommy friends, but I'm always afraid they'll judge once they find out that my oldest ds has high functioning autism.
- The Christmas tree is finally down!!!!!
- After baby 3 my vagina looked horrid. It was stretched out so bad. I'm so glad it snapped back! DH constantly tells me how pretty it is. Glad he never saw what I did! It was do loose and saggy.
- Seventeen days after my period was due, it arrived. Relieved nothing is wrong with me but kinda devastated that I'm not pregnant... even though we weren't trying :(
- My favorite time of day is bedtime and our bedtime routine. DS takes a bath, DH and I smoke a bowl. DS brushes his teeth, DH and I smoke a bowl. We tell DS stories and the DH and I smoke a bowl.
- Marriage counseling saved my marriage.
- If dd6 asks one more dumb-ass question, one of us is going out the window, head-first in to a snow bank. I don't even care which one...
- DH and I have become more like roommates than husband and wife. I really want my marriage back on track. I just don't know how to do it :(
- I'm silently hoping Kate Middleton does not name her new baby Diana. I need a life...
- My DH is sick with food poisoning. Says it must have been a bad pork chop. I haven't cooked pork chops in 2 months. I saw "reduced for quick sell" pork chops in his gf's shopping cart last week.
- DS is 10 months and I don't plan to stop breastfeeding or cosleeping. Ever. I'm a pearl-wearing priss-who'd have thought I'd be such an earth mama? Lol