- My availability to certain people is about to fucking change! I am not saying yes anymore to stupid fucking favors! Deal with your own shit.
- DH is left me with DD5 & DD2wks to go snowboarding with his "bro". It's been 2 years and I'm still pissed.
- I like the smell of my cat's stinky breath.
- I've been wearing the same sweatpants and t-shirt all week. I just pick them up off the floor and put them back on. Zero fucks given.
- I gave my 6 wk old to DH and popped two Percocets and an Advil and put on my earphones so I couldn't hear baby crying and passed out for 3 hours
- I'm such a horrible mother. I can tell that my daughter has emotional problems and I know it's from my bad parenting. I'm extremely depressed and don't know how to fix things for her.
- DD is 10 & I've been holding my breath for her dad to get his shit together since before she was born. I'm scared to break up w/him. It breaks my heart that I've wasted half her childhood & given her a bad example of love.
- I rarely clean my house. I haven't dusted in over a year probably. I do vacuum (sometimes) but that's it. Only clean the toilet when it's noticeably gross. So embarrassed but so unmotivated & depressed. Ashamed of myself.
- DH and I waited until our wedding night to have sex. He gave me the once over when I came out dressed in a sexy teddy and told me to turn Off the lights. We've never had a good sex life. I feel trapped.
- I'm almost 100% sure I had a lesbian experience when I was in 1st grade with a girl I was in dance class with .... I keep having these memories from then, it would be weird if it wasn't real
- I'm pretty sure I'll never lose this baby weight.
- Almost to third trimester and barely eating. Actually lost 1.5lbs in 2 weeks. I'm so tired and sore that I can't make myself care. I should be worried that it might hurt the baby... just so, so tired.
- I am so addicted to sugary drinks like Starbucks with whip and energy drinks that have 40 grams of sugar per can(!) I think the healthy maximum sugar intake for a woman in her 20's is 24 grams...yeah....
- we really can't afford it yet, but i REALLY hope i'm pregnant. was hoping the birth of my neice would assuage my baby fever. nope. just made it SO MUCH WORSE. grrr!!
- I don't know if our DS is actually my SO kid or my bosses. SO knows, but still loves us both.
- A year ago, I snooped on DH's FB and found messages he and a nurse at the hospital he works at had. They were flirty, I confronted him. He says it was harmless. I turned around and slept with another man. I'm a hypocrite.