Scary Mommy Confessions
- My DH, who I dearly love, has fallen so far down the rabbit hole of depression that I fear he may not make it out. Sometimes I look at him struggling and I'm actually feeling sorry for myself.
- I have had two kids in the last three years. Was just treated in a mental health hospital for trying to commit suicide. Was diagnosed with Bi Polat disorder and put on meds. Life is so much better now.
- OK, I admit it - we're the ones who brought the plate full of X-rated fortune cookies to an adult Halloween party. Instead of "Confucious says...", they all attributed quotes to the revered Chinese philosopher Hung-Wa-Lo
- Today my husband was going down on me and the whole time I was doing math in my head on how to save more money instead of enjoying it...wtf is wrong with me!?
- My initial reaction when I first saw hardcore porn was, "Ewww - nasty!" I have evolved considerably since then.
- I think being a working mom makes me a terrible mom... I tried to get my son's first birthday off (with two months notice) and they won't let me take it off! :(
- .I feel like I am having an identity crisis. I am 36 and I have no idea how happened. When I see my peer group in public, or at sports with kids, I always gravitate towards the people 10 years younger.
- If I had better self esteem and didn't have a disgusting body I would so cheat on H. I can't stand him most days!
- The temporary pain from my first braziallan wax was so worth the few hours alone!! No hubby, no kid...the more I think about it, the more likely I am to go back again!!!!
- I'm addicted to my iPhone (and the men who text me).
- I like smelling my baby's feet. Its so cute how those little feet the size of my thumb can be stinky. Its weird I know, but I'm obsessed with smelling her feet!