Scary Mommy Confessions
- I want to dropkick people who misspell their child's name to make it 'unique'. It doesn't make it special, it makes it misspelled, which makes you look stupid and causes a bunch of problems for your kid. Fucking Stop.
- dh is an asshole sometimes but I'd never cheat on his stupid ass, he empties the dishwasher. Worst Job In The Entire World.
- I could have an somewhat easier life if I leave my H for a different guy I know. He also wants to marry me and me have his baby. Ugh too bad he's a little late on the new he told me. Lol. But I do love him and my kids :)
- Sometimes I just hate everything and want to give up. But then I see my baby girl. She makes everything worth sticking it out. She will always get the best of me. She deserves that
- Found my iPad in 13yo son's room tonight after he was asleep. Checked the history and found he had googled 'mom cot daughter masterbating and joined in" My first thought? I can't believe my 13yo can't spell "caught"
- It's 12:45 a.m. and I just woke DH up to kill a spider in the bathroom so I could go in peace. Poor DH.
- I just had to wax my stomach. What the hell did pregnancy do to me?!
- Made an ass of myself at gyn today. She's like "I'm going to use small speculum so you're comfortable". I'm like "so how do u announce when someone needs the big one??" She's like "We don't joke about that". Oops.
- Just ate a huge bowl of cereal, 2 bowls of broccoli cheddar soup, a Snickers and 2 Dove chocolates. Then went and barfed it all up. Thought I was done with all that, but the thought of having my full belly was so gross.
- I've had 2 mental breakdowns. Just like a car wreck, it's so much worse when you know what's coming. If I feel myself sliding into madness a third time, I'm going to put a bullet in my brain rather than endure it again.
- Feeding my 4yr old a Gerber Graduate meal tonight bc I don't feel like cooking. Hey, it's Friday and I worked all week. I'm tired!