Scary Mommy Confessions
- Much of the time I feel like a single parent..... Sure I have a husband that works and takes care of the house stuff that I can't but sometimes I would rather have him just send me a check to get the work done and leave.
- I confess that my hubby just does not do it for me anymore. I wish I had left before we had kids. I just want my life back so I can do the things I want to do and control my own finances again. Damn this sucks.
- Told myself that I could have a drink if I folded the laundry. At least it's after 12 :)
- I try to limit the amount of time my kids spend watching TV, but then all they do is fight. It drives me crazy so then I end up letting then watch TV just so I don't have to hear the screaming
- The only time i have ever felt self acceptance in my 40 years is when I take vicodin.
- Took DD to the playground today and am now super pissed that she won't nap. Realized I am a totally awful mommy for hating her guts every time she doesn't nap; the only part of the day I like is when she's sleeping.
- I hate my dh, im so stuck, i cant leave cause ill lose everything and theres no way i would leave ds have him on weekends, he is a manipulative selfish prick who made me drive myself to the hospital when my water broke, fml.
- Other than last weekend, H and I haven't been home together on a weekend in about a month and a half. Last weekend we got in a huge fight. I like when he's gone....this can't be good
- Found out the son of my childhood bully is now bullying my DD. This is going to get ugly, really ugly!! Bitch doesn't know what she is about to get into!
- my ass sweats. its gross
- I just turned my bff into the state for food stamp fraud.