Scary Mommy Confessions
- After years of crap from ex and kids - I quit as mom and sent both to dad. Secretly I am relieved that I am no longer responsible for the kids.
- I love to eat toilet paper
- Pretty sure my marriage just ended...I am numb. Maybe in shock. I can't believe I didn't see this coming. FML
- I spend a ridiculous amount of time daydreaming about what I would do if I could do my life over again with all of the knowledge I have now.
- No idea what to do with ADHD/autistic son. No. Idea. I just want to give up.
- I wish I was high. Maybe then I'd forget how much I hate my life.
- At the start of a tedious solo DIY project I was feeling depressed and lonely. Added beer and music and realized that, damn I'm fun to hang out with!!
- I married the wrong guy and now I'm stuck for the rest of my life
- It’s easier 2 hid my love of cartoons now that DS2 is watching them! I’m tired of explaining why cartoons r DVR’d. Madagascar is a documentary about Africa. And Toy Story is about the history of Fischer Price.
- I'm sitting here having a delicious dinner with dh, while sexting with my "friend" from Ashley Madison. No guilt what so ever.
- I hate myself so much. And then I hate myself more because I don't change myself. I am ruled by whichever disorder is in the front of my mind on any given day.