- Off to "work" you go, smelling nice and pretending to care. I hope she gives you a disease, whoever she is.
- Just found out that DH never divorced his first wife before marrying me...our marriage is legally void. My baby is due in 8 days. I am so...crushed. Don't know what to do with myself. Can't stop crying.
- Sad that my handsome son is gay no granddbabies from him :'(
- Bought a two and anhalf pound bag of candy corn and plan to eat it all. No shame, no guilt. Happy Halloween!
- 2 screaming kids under 2 and a fucking migraine. If my husband doesn't hightail it home from work today, I will rip him limb from limb.
- I've had a full upper denture since my early 20's, no one knows. Not even my DH. I'm afraid of he ever found out he'd leave me.
- Moving this weekend. Getting direct TV in the new house. Think I'm more excited for NFL Sunday ticket then anything else :-)
- One of my employees has horrible breath, to the point I can hardly stand to meet with her in enclosed spaces. I've offered gum before and she refuses. Had to spray air freshener in my office yesterday.
- My DD2.5 doesn't like grilled cheese sandwiches. I cannot see how this could be possible so I just keep making them for her.
- I keep my true self to myself because every time I've revealed even a glimpse of my dreams I was laughed at.
- My doctor warned me if I crack any stupid jokes during my prostate exam this year, as I have in previous years, she WILL hurt me.
- I paid a $10 late fee for a billing error because it was preferable to spending ANOTHER 45 minutes on the phone with the moron the company had staffing the customer service line.
- Looking back at it, given how much I hate change in my life, having kids probably wasn't the greatest idea.
- I will never forget the time I had to ask for my son's forgiveness because I couldn't afford birthday presents for him. The look on his face STILL breaks my heart.
- I won't do ANYTHING unless there's something in it for me.
- I just ate the WHOLE BOX of orange tic tacs