- Off to "work" you go, smelling nice and pretending to care. I hope she gives you a disease, whoever she is.
- I sometimes take my 7.5 month old for car rides so I can sit down for twenty minutes. Most times he falls asleep so I'll park the car and surf the internet, drink a Starbucks or eat some junk food.
- I'm pretending to poop so I can get time away from 3 DC...but mostly to catch up on SMC! And, DH is folding laundry so maybe if I wait long enough he won't ask for help!
- I recently started seeing an ex-boyfriend. I'm married with 2 kids and completely unhappy with my husband.
- Been having an affair for years. Both of us were married when it started. He got divorced & now has a girlfriend. I'm still married, still involved with him & want this new girl gone! I'm so hurt, ugh!
- I let my potty training toddler wear his poppy diaper longer than necessary as vengeance.
- I sometimes let my breast pump run even after I'm done pumping so anyone listening thinks I'm getting something done when I'm probably just goofing off online or staring at a wall, enjoying doing nothing.
- I hide chocolate from my kids and husband
- I met my fiance through a mutual friend... that I was sleeping with. Fiance still doesn't know, and I'm terrified he will find out.
- My son has ODD, ADHD, OCD and Anxiety NOS. All those letters are short for " asshole no one can fix" I love him because I can't help it, but I am motherfucking GONE when he turns 18.
- I eat a cookie or two every time I get up to breastfeed during the night. Then I cry slightly when I weigh myself everyday :(
- How the f did I become the mom who is snorting her adderall so that she's less drunk and can go out? I'm 40 and separated- that's how. I'm pathetic!! Never did anything like this when I was 20+!!
- If I dress up in lingerie and all u do is take it off and we have sex it isn't foreplay and sexy fun its just functionality sex
- My husband just (clumsily) made out with me in kitchen. Guess that means he wants sex tonight. Crap!!!
- I have a bed time routine for baby that includes me reading confessions as I rock her to sleep- she just got jolted awake as I couldn't stop laughing about the Lego ninja confession! Love you guys...
- I hate being a single mom. Im so lonely. I want someone to want me, love me romantically. Ppl don't get it, they think I can'tbe lonely with all these kids, I can't feel unloved when my kids love me. It's not the same