Scary Mommy Confessions
- They will hate you by the time i'm done. They deserve to know exactly what your choices did to them, and why they don't have the mom they did. They are sad all the time, because all they see is me crying and upset over you.
- My kids would be better off if I killed myself. I hurt them out of anger and I do it before I even realize what I've done.
- I don't enjoy having children. Love them, just don't like being with them. Can't believe DH talked me into having second kid.
- I am considering trying to induce labour before my due date because I don't want my baby born on my fiancee's daughter's birthday. I feel bad but her mom has made my life hell.
- I attribute having two very mellow babies to taking Zoloft during both pregnancies and breastfeedings. I don't admit this to anyone though - just let them be jealous of my good babies.
- I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and you know what? I kinda hate kids. Every time hubby and I are out and there's kids around, we look at each other and ask "what have we done?"
- I just applied for a graveyard shift position at McDonald's because my husband doesn't make enough money to support us. I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends. I really hope I get it.
- My ambition is greater than my talent. Wish I was smarter.
- I secretly stalk a 21 year old. Thanks to the internet. I know a lot about him. I've texted him anonymously. I've driven by his house. I'm afraid I'm crazy. I'd die if he knew, and try to cover my tracks.
- After being out of work for 7 months I finally got a job. I know I should be happy but I'm actually kind of bummed. I hate working so I'm gonna try to get pregnant so I have a reason to stay home.
- Everyone says being a mom is the best thing that has happened to them, wish I could say the same. I'm still waiting for something challenging that will me feel accomplished. Feeling guilty