- They will hate you by the time i'm done. They deserve to know exactly what your choices did to them, and why they don't have the mom they did. They are sad all the time, because all they see is me crying and upset over you.
- I cannot stand my SD10. It's not her fault. Her mother is a poor excuse for a human & SD looks exactly like her. Plus when she's around, DH's personality change is horrid. He admits to doing it but won't change.
- Last night my DH kept bugging me for sex, I said no. When I was almost asleep he stuck it in me until he came, then said "there, was that such a big deal??" I don't know how to feel about it...
- I keep having dreams that I corrupt one of the Duggar boys. I despise that family but I really think the kids need to experience the world. I apparently feel like I could provide that service for some of the boys.
- I just bought a purse, not because it was super cute (it was) but because I could steal stuff easier in it.
- Just finished cleaning up the kids toys. I may or may not have thrown handfuls of toys in the trash. Tired of cleaning them up!
- The other day for dinner I made mashed potatoes. My DH thought I splattered some on my shirt and he wiped it off with his finger and licked it off and said yum! I actually had just sneezed on my shirt. My DH ate my snot :-(
- I threatened someone with an electric carving knife yesterday.
- I'm 25, my dad's gf is 24. We had a baby 1 yr apart. She got NO stretch marks. Shes on her baby #2 (9 mnths pregnant) still no sign of damage. I wish i could open hand chop her in the throat.
- If it weren't for relatives coming to visit once a year, we'd never bother cleaning the house.
- Hosted yesterday. Everything went great, except when I drank cognac and champagne. Puked and passed out for the rest of the night- a 1/2 hour before dinner.
- My SO other child is REALLY ugly I was terrified my son would be. He looked like her at first. Thank god he's cute now.
- I was invited to go black Friday shopping bc I love a good sale. Told them I was waiting for cyber Monday instead. Too embarrassed to say no $$ & tons of debt.Living paycheck to paycheck sucks
- I am so cranky today I can't stand to be with myself. I wish everyone was gone and I could drink myself to sleep.
- By this time next year, I think I might be pregnant. Large family mom just waiting to have one more in school before TTC again. Can't tell anyone so I'm telling you all.
- Most recent mommy fails: 1) drank too many last night, 2) still breastfed DD8mos, 3) fell asleep on sofa during said breastfeeding, 4) woke up to sound of DD hitting the floor. She's okay, but I feel so shitty.