- They will hate you by the time i'm done. They deserve to know exactly what your choices did to them, and why they don't have the mom they did. They are sad all the time, because all they see is me crying and upset over you.
- My favorite shirts are all ones my wife has forbidden me to wear out of the house and has been trying to throw out for years.
- I feel more alone when he's home than when he's at work. :(
- While I think both my children are beautiful, DS is better looking than DD... He takes after me. He has definitely been told how cute he is more than DD was..
- I wish I could be a performer. I often lock my bedroom door so I can lip sync & dance in front of the mirror with an imaginary mike. But don't have a good voice and I am a 42 yr old Mom with 4 kids. A girl can dream, right?
- I need to cry, maybe if I cry I can start feeling better. But I don't know if I'll be able to stop once I start.
- I make myself wait until at least 12:30pm to eat, then I stuff my face and have a small snack before bed. Not healthy but I have lost 7 pounds in a month
- I avoid mums at Ds nursery and get his dad to drop him off instead.I dont want to belong in any mummy cliques. I cant deal with drama.So on days i have to drop ds i make sure i look hot and run in and out as quickly as i can
- Just found out my sister in law is abusing my bro. In front of their son. Domestic violence against men is real. She punched him in the face 6 times yesterday while he was holding baby. I'm scared and don't know who to tell
- I'm hiding in the bathroom, smoking a cigarette my family doesn't even know I have (or would want) and reading ScaryMommyConfessions. I think this will be how I get through the holidays!
- My DS (8weeks) was in the Nicu for a week after birth bc of a low blood playlet count. Drs told me he is fine now and will lead a normal life, but I'm still terrified there is something wrong with him or he will end up slow.
- I hate and resent naturally thin people. Like, really fucking hate them. So unfair.
- I believe in aliens
- I'm so hateful to my kids when they're on every nerve I have, which is all the time, and I can't seem to stop being hateful to them, even though I love them dearly.
- DD is 11. There is no way we're going to make it through the teen years. Karma's a bitch
- I always feel better after I cut