- They will hate you by the time i'm done. They deserve to know exactly what your choices did to them, and why they don't have the mom they did. They are sad all the time, because all they see is me crying and upset over you.
- Our house is a nasty mess. We've gotten flies now, it already has a roach problem. My three kids deserve so much better. I suck at this. :(
- I had a one night stand with an English biology professor when I was in college. He wouldn't see me again, so I went on a UK dating site to find more Englishman. Meet my husband and we've been married 8 years.
- I feel like I have completely lost my personal identity since becoming a mother.
- Did a marketing survey for $90. DH thought I put the check in the bank. Nope. Put that right in a hiding spot to spend on myself once the kids go back to school.
- DS11 is going through beginning of puberty. He asked me why his nipples hurt and they were getting swollen. I had to google an answer. No experience with boys. But glad he felt comfortable asking.
- I worry that if my dad passes first, my mom will gamble away my inheritance before I ever see it.
- H forgot our ten year anniversary, my 40th bday, & our 15th anniversary. I can't find the words for how much this hurts.
- I'd do Craig Ferguson in a heartbeat. Love his accent and he's funny too!
- Have to push my big fat belly down to see the space bar on my iPad while I'm lying here in bed. Ugh!
- Had a garage sale in June. Leftovers are still piled up in the garage. We look like such white trash to the neighbors. I swear I'll get to it eventually.