- I can't take the lying and sneaking around anymore. I'm done. I want a divorce. i want out of here.
- Getting a stomach virus and want to cry. I have to care for kids, do chores, work. H refuses to help with anything beyond basic/easy parts of childcare and will yell at me for being sick. I dread this shit
- My daughter may have a genetic condition. My heart is fucking broken.
- Wish I'd get the flu. Need a day off and to lose a few lbs.
- As much as I REALLY want to, there is a tiny part of me that hopes I never run into my ex. It's been 7 years since I've seen him and I think I would start crying like crazy if I do. I miss him so much.
- I'm a teacher and am expecting twins. I LOVE my career, but I have no idea how I'm going to handle everything next fall.
- DS4 came home from preK today with a new trick: slurping his spit. I legit want to kick him across the room. When I find out who he learned it from I'll want to kick them across the room too.
- I recently purchased 2 books on baby sleep. If I wasn't too tired I would actually read them.
- It's really sexist but I think the guys on the Bachelorette are more pathetic than girls on the Bachelor
- Had sex w/DH this weekend and imagined he was my hot coworker the whole time. Mmm.
- I wish I was properly good at something. I'm average or bad at everything
- I formula fed my first son, now 6. I berated myself for years for failing to breastfeed him. I carried such guilt! New baby is 2 months old, breastfed. And I hate it! I feel trapped and wish I could formula feed him!
- ExDW called told me she found DD diary confessing to lying about me "touching" my Grand-daughter. I lost a career in nursing and almost went to jail. So Pissed. I worked so hard to become an RN . Don't know what to feel.
- Going to drink some wine and prepare myself for dh's obligatory birthday beejay. I am not enthused.
- I'm gonna give the DH a good hard pegging tonight. Maybe get him to use his "Safe Word"
- I'm very pretty but my teeth are terrible, crooked, yellow and make me look awful when I smile