- I can't take the lying and sneaking around anymore. I'm done. I want a divorce. i want out of here.
- I am not attractive but I wear make-up...not to look "pretty" but to keep from looking horrible.
- Holy fuck. Do children ever shut up? Ever???
- I think one of DH's good friends used to be really attracted to me. He's a good looking guy and single. I fantasize about him a lot. But he rarely talks to me anymore. I miss the attention.
- 23/F. Never had a boyfriend. Never kissed someone I wanted to kiss. Raped, molested, assaulted. No one knows and they all say I'm too pretty and too good for these guys here. I feel like no decent guy has an interest in me.
- Stepmom-in-law heard that I just landed a great job (after 2 yrs at home with DS). She sent a congrats card and a check for a new professional wardrobe! And my MIL has been bragging to everyone about me. Love my in laws!
- I FB stalk my DH's high school girlfriend because I know that he has been in touch and still thinks about her even after a million years. He said her name in a drunken sleep whisper, but I haven't told him.
- Talked to a really nice mom at the park today. She told me I was doing a good job. That's exactly what I needed today; that's what we all need to hear. Really hope I run into her again.
- It took me years but I finally developed some patience...then I had an ectopic pregnancy that burst & almost killed me. I woke up from surgery a different person...& I hate that person.
- I snapped "Oh just shut up" to DS3 today. I'm emotional about our failure to have another baby and I lashed out at the one I have :(
- I am a horrible mother. I have no patience for my children. I yell far to often plus I hit them. I have to change or leave.
- My kids have gotten me sick for the 4th time this year. The iPads are babysitting. Zero f*cks given. I'm exhausted
- DH's nephew(19) just walked in on me watching porn and playing with myself... I was under a blanket and fully dressed but he -knows- what was happening.
- My husband and I haven't had sex in more than 6 months and we're both totally fine with that.
- My house is so cluttered that I don't want anyone coming over. Yet I'm so tired after taking care of 2 kids all day, I don't want to to through piles of papers and toys and clothes at night. I wish I had a little OCD.
- Sometimes I think my son and husband would be better off if I was killed in an accident. Life insurance for the bills and the freedom to find a younger, prettier, healthier wife/mom.