- I can't take the lying and sneaking around anymore. I'm done. I want a divorce. i want out of here.
- I have 6 sisters. One is a cunt, demands to be included in everything, then ruins it. The rest of us don't get to spend as much time doing stuff together because of it. It makes me sad.
- I heard a lady refer to herself as a SAHM to her three dogs. I was afraid I'd need surgery to fix my eyes they rolled so far back in my head.
- I look forward to business trips. Its the only time I get a full night's sleep and a decent bath.
- I'm afraid I'm too fat to be hired for a job. Not because I can't perform. Because of my looks.
- I'm a white female and only will date black men. I tried going out with a white man for the first time in 10 yrs. So small, so dramatic and so corny. Never again, plus it would be weird having white babies..mines mixed
- I miss my big butt from before I got sick, seriously thinking about injections. Even all the squats in the world isn't helping! I hate small butts ugh!
- After seeing polygamist families on TV, I'm thinking that's the way to go. Always a sisterwife to help out with the kids and only having to spend one or two nights a weeks with the hubby. Yes please!!
- Discovered that if I watch porn with DH I get off a lot quicker :)
- I think I'm developing an eating disorder. No one is there for me so food shouldn't be either.
- Have been accepted for the Thanksgiving Project! Much love, many thanks. You have restored my faith in humanity. Scary Mommies ROCK!!!
- I can't believe how much I hate dh now, and how bitter all the disappointment feels. when we got married I was sure that I would be so happy.
- I have 4 kids from 8 to 11 months. Every one calls me a super mom. I'm not, at all. My oldest has behavioral disorders among a long list of other medical problems. I barley make it through each day. I am deeply depressed. :(
- Today is the anniversary of my DD SIDS death. Woke up to her not breathing and tried CPR, ambulance pronounced her dead. I still grieve after 26 years. It caused our divorce. We blamed each other One sad Scary Daddy here..
- My daughter is 2.5 years old and I still check on her every night before I go to bed to make sure she is still breathing
- I never had to study for my masters degree.