- I can't take the lying and sneaking around anymore. I'm done. I want a divorce. i want out of here.
- I hate feeling like a constant failure.i can't even come close to selfless mother/wife that hubby had growing. Apparently moms never need breaks, and he never asked me to have kids! Fuck you!
- My kids are damn cute, worried this next one won't be! Not like DH or I are super good looking, it's a happy accident they both got our best features. Worried I won't like the new baby as much if it's not as cute.
- When visiting my SIL I commented on the great shine on her floors... Oh it's so easy, just pop the kids in the car 5mins before due to leave for school and do a quick run over the floors!! .... Snug witch ....she even bakes
- Im failing at motherhood. I hate my son. No love there. I wish I had stayed childless. He's suffering for it. My reactions to his tantrums are awful. I woke up this morning swearing id be better. Failed in minutes.
- Nobody knows I'm cheating on my husband with a 21 year old guy. I'm 34. AND hes the older brother of my teenage son's friend.
- I forgot to put the leftover turkey in the fridge. DH might not ever forgive me.
- I have no fashion confidence or creativity whatsoever. When i go to a store i often buy the exact outfit they have on the mannekins. Right down to belt, scarf, and jewelry.
- I've been deflecting questions about names for the baby I'm carrying with 'Wednesday for a girl, Pugsley for a boy' for so long that I'm considering naming her Wednesday, if it turns out we do get a girl...
- I feel no connection to my son. I have 2 other children whom I adore. It isn't his fault but I treat him like shit. Going to hell.
- I have 4 dollars until the 1st. Very irritated I had to feed ext. fam today because the kids and me will live on turkey and tatos until its picked to shit. I hate holidays.
- Last 4 nights Dh has been too tired for sex. Last 2 nights I decided to take matters into my own hands. Instead, I fall asleep with my hands down my pants. A 7mo really sucks the energy out of you!
- I am so very grateful for the pilgrims or Native Americans or whoever the hell invented dry shampoo, because it saved my ass this thanksgiving.
- lying in bed.."Seriouly"..he says.."I'm scratching"... umm yup.... go to town...
- My 3 kids and I lived in a crappy , small 1br for so long that now that we have a home with bedrooomS, we all sleep in the living room. I got sick of ending up on the floor by morning as they all crammed into my bed.
- My husband is law enforcement at the Ferguson protests. I'm on the protestors side.