- I had my son a month ago. My 3yo daughter is now having meltdowns/tantrums over every little thing. I would never do it, but now I know what makes some people completely lose it on their kids. I can't stand her lately!
- H said I wouldn't get any sex until I begged for it. Jokes on him, that was 2 weeks ago!
- Ever since DS1 was born, I can't stand my 6yo cat. I "accidentally" leave the front door open and the fucker won't run away. I kinda feel bad but not really.
- I want to try new things in bed with dh but I'm too shy to bring it up. I don't know how to begin to talk about it.
- Caught my bf husband having an inappropriate conversation with my teenage daughter. Confronted everyone involved he tried to lie but I'm still angry. Ended my friendship with my bf and I'm angry that she is still with him!!
- Can't wait until the kiddos are in bed. Just realized I can buy Outlander episodes on Amazon. It's the little things that excite me nowadays.
- I don't know how my mom ever did it without Amazon Prime!
- My son is wearing a shitty diaper and I'm on facebook
- i don't think I can do this. 2 years together and he's put me through more shit that most people deal with in a lifetime. I just want him to leave. I keep telling him so, too.
- The best thing anyone can say to me is "omg you do too much !"
- DS4 cries over every single thing. Wouldn't do it, but want to slap him across the face and tell him to man the fuck up.
- I am so angry I could kill H for marrying me, planning this pregnancy, and then leaving because he "just doesn't know if it's what he wants anymore" weeks before the baby is due. I'm furious and devastated all at once.
- It took half a bottle of wine and an entire pizza, but I feel human again. It has been a long day.
- Never thought I'd be any man's bitch but my toddler has finally won. I have been made a meal fixing, mess cleaning up bitch. For him tho, I really don't mind. :)
- Ive had food poisoning for 3 days. My DH had to take off work to take care of the two tots. It makes me feel so guilty to be so disconnected from the kids but the rest and binge tv watching has helped. :/