- WHY would you walk past me like you didn't know me and then try to friend me on facebook? Nope- not gonna boost your numbers; NOT friends!!!!
- I strongly dislike my kids today. I love them, but I don't like them at all right now.
- I'm in my 30s and I think Harry Styles is so hot....Only since he's in his 20s now. He's a man now and that makes it legal to fantasize about him.
- I don't remember what it feels like to feel actual desire or to be desired.
- My baby is 3months old. I secretly want to accidentally get pregnant right now. Kind of regretting getting my IUD :(
- Last night I found my husband ex girlfriends FB. I stalked it. Then blocked her. Bitch.....
- If I've had a really rough day at home, I put the kids down for a nap, lock myself in the guest bedroom and watch porn. Then smoke a couple cigarettes.
- I think I must have been out of my mind having 4 kids. I have such a hard time lately. And now think my bf is either cheating or hiding something major...
- I don't know how to be a good wife and a good mother at the same time.
- Got a DUI lastnight. Ashamed embarrassed and disappointed in myself. I'm so mad I keep fucking up and df is always so disappointed. I am a career woman who had a few too many cocktails after work.
- I bought a seven foot trampoline and stuck it in my house because it is impossible to add a padded room and the kids need to go nuts somewhere.....
- Found out friends daughter had a birthday party and invited all of the girls in her group...except my daughter. Sad & hurt...
- HATE sex w dh. he just lies there while I do all the work. feels like he is even too lazy to masturbate. No, I am not horny you ah, just doing it to stop you bugging me!
- My DH and I just went through our second miscarriage (I have a ds8). He is 37, I am 35. I'm so worried that we missed out on having kids together...
- My 3-year-old shit his pull-up and then finger painted on the wall with it. While I was scrubbing it off, I was laughing hysterically. I love my naughty kid.
- We wrap and put the presents under the tree as soon as we get them - simply because our house is such a cluttered mess we have no other place TO put them!