- WHY would you walk past me like you didn't know me and then try to friend me on facebook? Nope- not gonna boost your numbers; NOT friends!!!!
- I really don't do anything all day. Mad dash before the husband gets home and the house looks presentable and dinner is on the table. I win.
- My fiancé died unexpectedly in June. It takes all my energy to keep breathing.
- The day I finish breast feeding, is the day I start taking my diet pills again. So over this extra weight that won't budge.
- I'm a creative, alternative guy. I want to come up with a boys name that is unique, but simple and doesn't inspire abuse. I am losing my mind. I'm very close to calling my kid John with no middle name!
- I'm in the middle of watching a documentary about a girl with cystic fibrosis. I hope and pray I never have to see any of my babies suffer.
- I blabbed to my teenager about Scary Mommy. Wish I hadn't. Afraid to post confessions in case she's looked it up herself! Won't be telling anyone else.
- They trust me. They believe I have all the answers, and know what the fuck I am doing. I dont. I am afraid I am letting my kids down every day. Either not praising enough, or not disiplining enough. I am consumed with guilt
- I need to know when the grownups will be showing up at my house. Im almost 30 but feel like a scared, lost little kid when it comes to running this show.
- Stuck a tube of jasmine perfume up my vagina when I was 17 to test out the whole penis deal. Got my first yeast infection. To this day I don't buy anything Jasmine scented. The smell makes me feel strange.
- Ignored the kids for hours to customize my new lg 3g smartphone then fed them a shitty dinner and sent them off to bed with a halfass bedtime routine... Feel bad but its done now, so i can do better tomorrow
- I seriously have considered leaving my hubby and baby at home and going to a hotel for the night, so I can sleep and take a nice long shower.
- I just found this blog and its awsome!
- I think i scared the Jehovah witnesses away when i started explaining my polytheist religion to them... Not my fault they didn't know what Odinism was.
- DS6 is on the autism spectrum. Every day is a lonely struggle. I'm not sure I was cut out for this.
- Went to the store, walked out with dog food on the bottom of the cart. Stood out in the parking lot trying to decide whether to load it or pay for it. Went back in to pay for it. Felt good for doing the right thing.