- Feeling uber sad today. Becoming overwhelmed...things look great on the outside, inside I want to curl up and hide for days.
- I put my sweet DS3 mos in his crib & let him cry while I dressed & fixed my hair. I just wanted to not feel like a fat faded mom blob. Instead I feel like a jerk.
- I strap my 16mo old DS in his high chair in front of the tv when i have to poop. I just can't go with him banging on the door and whining the whole fucking time im in there. & i stay in there as long as humanly possible.
- The real reason we don't go to church anymore: we've become Christian UNIVERSALISTS and we don't want anyone teaching our children that the vast majority of people are going to hell. THEY'RE NOT.
- Sometimes DH and I fantasize about moving far away from the in-laws. Some of them are great but others are so toxic that I don't want to raise our kids around them.
- Everyday it gets harder and harder to make it through the day. It all feels hopeless and its exhausting.
- I'm sitting wrapped up in a blanket, naked, eating ritz crackers, reading SM. I really should be more productive.
- I'm having seriously dirty thoughts about one of the carpet cleaning guys right now. Tattooed and pierced..oh my yum!
- My DD and I watch Sofia the First most mornings not because she likes it, but because I do. I'm a sworn princess-hater but its cute and has some good messages.
- I'm scared to death of dying before my DS3 is grown because Dh could never be the kind of parent I am...sorry DH, your a good dad but nothing like a mom!
- DH and I pick our noses in front of each other. It hasn't ruined the passion in our relationship so I say, carry on!
- I am not above using my toddler's fears to motivate him to eat, go to bed, stay in bed, get dressed, stop something, start something...you know, pretty much to get us through the day.
- I am madly in love with my H and never want anyone else, but still I look at Craigslist missed connections, *hoping* there's a post about me, just to feel pretty. There never is.
- I don't cope well when DH is out of town. He's a pilot and gone 4 days a week. I divorced my first husband bc he was gone all the T ime w work. How did I do this to myself again?
- It's a tossup whether I really love my family more than I love to travel. I always feel one step away from packing up and taking off til I feel like coming back to domestic life. I'm untameable.
- My sweet, wonderful dad has cancer and won't live long. I wish it were my piece of shit FIL instead. That asshole will live forever.