Scary Mommy Confessions
- I want to tell my dumbass churchy co-worker that if God were real & wanted to spare Colorado, he wouldn't have set it on fire in the first place.
- Unbeknownst to anyone, tonight I'm having a computer expert put spyware on all of my company's work computers. I need to know how much time my employees are wasting online. Godspeed to them.
- I will start mixing estrogen into my husbands protein powder as soon as I can get some. Fucking prick.
- BF acts as if anyting I say is annoying n that just my being in the same room as him is 'overcrowding' starting to feel as though he just sees me as an irritating add on he has to accept if he wants another child
- I miss being white trash. Now that I have a degree, a house, am married with kids, seemingly perfect life- I'm miserable, and it seems like this is as good as it gets. At least then I had hopes and dreams now I've given up
- In the same day I'll feel totally confident and later on have low self esteem. I wish my feelings were more balanced.
- I'm a huge daddy's girl. Never spoiled in a material way, but always had constant love and support. I'm 25 years old and still start every day with a phone call to my dad to chat.
- I have considered joining a church, even though I'm agnostic, just so DS2 and I can make some friends. Being a SAHM is so lonely!
- I'm jealous of wives who have any say-so in their husbands actions. Mine couldnt care less what i think. Nothing I do or say matters when it comes to his daily pint of vodka and going out every night after work.
- My bf wants to get married one day, but I honestly wonder if he'd settle for living in adjacent houses. You clean your shit at your house and I'll clean mine.
- I'm making my H groom and dress himself like EA