- BFF sent me a pick of her sexting friends "package". Hello threesome!! I am totally up for it now.
- I AM NOT NESTING! I literally do the bare minimum to maintain my house. Next person to tell me I'm nesting is getting punched in the throat. Just because it happened to you doesn't mean it's happening to me. So annoyed.
- I have absolutely no idea (nor the energy, actually) how to entertain my DD4. I pay a babysitter who really needs the cash to do stuff with her. BF doesn't know. I guilty but not guilty enough to stop doing it.
- When driving to work at 4:30 am, I merely stop at red lights. Fuck sittin' around when no one else is out. Earlier I'm in, the earlier I'm outta there!
- The only birth control DH and I use is pulling out. Every time we have sex I pray that he doesn't do it in time so that I can have another baby.
- I am terrified of aging. I'm only 35 and things are changing for the worse already. What the hell am I going to look like in 10, 20, 30yrs?! Don't know if I can bear waiting to find out. It's so hard being a woman.
- I'm on my 4th Xanax and it's not even dinner time yet.
- I wish I could hit fast forward at age 12 until age 18. I'm not sure I can make it through the teen years with the other kids.
- Sometimes when DS 5 is at school, I do nothing all day but lie in bed and snuggle with DS 4 months. Then when hubby gets home I lie and say the baby was fussy all day and that's why I got nothing done.
- I'm almost 40 years old and still cut. In fact, I'm sitting at work cutting with scissors right now. I really just want to die, but I'm too chicken to kill myself. I can't even fucking do that right.
- My boys 4,1 both pile stuffed animals and blankets on their bed and hump the piles at nap and bedtime. They didn't learn it from each other. It's funny to watch on the baby monitor.
- Don't know how to tell my DH that my ADD meds are so I have energy and to keep me from binge eating, it's expensive and we are low on money but I really need them.
- I love both my kids, apart they are awesome kids..when they're together they make me want to run away and quit being a mom all together.
- As a stay at home mom I take care of the baby and do the bare minimum house work, but mostly I just eat A LOT and watch tv.
- I smoke weed to calm my horrible anxiety
- I shoplift everything I can get away with every time I go to a store.