- Had the worst birthday ever. Husband got me the exact opposite of what I had on my list.
- I have eaten practically nothing the past three days. Living off of Dr. Pepper and stress. Maybe now I'll finally lose this baby weight. Silver linings...
- DS3 is gifted, spells, reads, adds, counts past 100...know one will ever know because he won't speak or answer questions, except to me, even his preschool teacher of 2 years he won't speak to. Glad I know how awesome he is!
- Part of me wishes I could know what men really think about the changes childbearing bring to our bodies, part of me is glad I don't know because it would probably be depressing.
- Dr. got on my case today about my weight. Yeah, I get it. My life is completely out of my control and I'm eating too much to compensate. Bite me.
- I sometimes scare myself when I get so angry with my DD9mos. I'd never hurt her, but I've been so frustrated with her that I've hurt myself :(
- I just found panties that aren't mine in DH's dirty clothes. Im 7 months pregnant and stay home w DD1. I quit school to stay at home with her. I don't know what to do.
- My cat has shredded one of my curtain panels. Just one out of the whole house. Drives DH crazy. I'll let him continue just to piss DH off.
- Don't know how to get motivated and am afraid I am wasting my life. Why can't I pop out of bed at 6am and get busy? I literally sit on my ass until 1pm everyday before I even get in the shower.
- Dh is off on business trip for the rest of the week. It feels good to be alone for a bit. Two words: junk food!
- I love when my dog licks the inside and outside of my ears.
- I only brush my teeth in the shower.
- Just bare ass slapped/spanked my two year old for the first time ever. Feel freaking terrible & super stressed it will leave a mark his dad will see. Lost my temper over potty training
- I have got to get a grip on my feelings for my boss. We are both good people and married but there is no denying he is a soul mate and that feeling is hard to deny. Trying all we can to not be bad.
- My dd3 had 8 cavities and had to get her four front teeth pulled out because of drinking watered down juice at night. I feel so terrible.
- I'm so flipping tired. as in I could legitimately hurt se one right now. if I get woken up by one more person asking for something or whining or doing yard work or fucking breathing on me I will lose It. I feel dangerous.