- Had the worst birthday ever. Husband got me the exact opposite of what I had on my list.
- Used to think my cousins (sisters in 40s/50s) were strange (not married & still living with my aunt and uncle). Now I'm starting to think they are on to something. I want to move back home with Mom and Dad sans kids.
- I was 'that mom' in the store this weekend DSs loud, crazy and EVERYWHERE. I was getting 'the looks' from nonSMs. Big mistake trying to shoe shop with 2 rowdy DS4&2-desperately wished for a fellow SM to tell me it was OK
- I used to be kind of smug that my kids rarely get sick. I feel like at least one kid has been sick constantly since Christmas. Karma's a bitch.
- Found a note in dh work bag, he just got back from a business trip. He says it was from the maid trying to get a tip, but its dotted with hearts and seems more personal. Also, why keep it if its from the maid? Crying
- I think marriage and motherhood are sooooo overrated.
- Sometimes it's not that I hate my life - dogs barking, kids running around and yelling. I just wish that I was a better me so that I could deal with the craziness with more humor and less irritability and yelling.
- When DC are loud and bouncing off the walls in the morning it makes me irrationally angry. Can't we wait until the afternoon for everything to go batshit crazy.
- Pregnant with my 3rd,planned. I'm not sure this was a good idea. I'm so tired and sick all the time and am worried about how we are going to manage 3.This is definitely my last not even looking forward to the baby stage
- I think I'm asexual.
- I wear rings on my ring finger on purpose, both to make dbf to look twice, and to keep random creepers away.
- I am well aware that if I had let my husband move out of this state like he wanted I could be living the life I wanted. I feel like a fool.
- Getting my gaping vag fixed after 3 kids was the best decision ever. Hot dog down a hall way no more! I feel like a whole woman again.Oh and insurance paid for 100% of it.
- I can't figure out Pinterest. I have a degree. Having babies (3) broke my brain.
- DH has no idea I watch porn when he's away.
- I am totally rubbish at consoling someone when they're upset. I never know what to say and crying just annoys me. Makes being a sympathetic mommy hard, I'm also a nurse, whoops!