Scary Mommy Confessions
- Why is it that when you are sick it's a license to be an ass? If I acted like that you'd put me in my place REAL quick. So pissed. Wonder why you're getting no sympathy? Yeah, I'm busy fucker.
- I yell at my kids too much and for ridiculous reasons. They deserve a better mom. I'm a failure.
- My mother died today. I am numb for now. My brother is a mess. He hadn't seen her in 10 years.
- I count down the minutes until my kids are asleep so I can sneak outside and smoke. And the more they fuck around and stall bedtime, the more evil I become. It's my end of day destresser.
- I need Advil PM to sleep, every night. Scared I can't sleep without it.
- I buy coach and michael kors handbags, use them for months and then restick the tags on them and return them saying i am not satisfied. The store takes them back every time and gives me the full refund.
- My husband works out of town a lot. At first I cried that he was gone, now we seem to get along just fine without him. I almost cry that he is coming home to disrupt our lives.
- I scam dept. stores by buying stuff w a coupon and then returning them without a receipt to get a store credit for the full purchase price. I do this with expensive handbags and shoes.
- Going to bed starving because my shithead son took an hour and a fucking half to go to sleep. So priorities shifted to just shower & sleep. Ugh. So pissed off, but missing a meal won't hurt my fat ass, so oh well
- My son is 9 years old and my other 2 are teens. I am so tired of pretending there is a Santa. It was cute before, but now... I just want a little credit!
- Finally admitted to having post partum anxiety