- I hate my job. How am I support to support/"sell" this "small business" when I dont even care about it. I should NOT be in sales. Greedy, greedy business. I hate it.
- I count the hours for the day to be over.
- I am dancing around my living room with the pasta spoon and watching the music video 'All of Me' by John Legend. I want a love like THAT.
- Gonna get drunk so I can let my DH have his way with me. To scared to do what he likes sober. Idk how to come out of my shell sexually, but want to keep him happy so booze it is :)
- I. HATE. FROZEN.
- I get jealous of the families who have everything. Nice houses, cars, vacation homes. We do ok and then I feel guilty for wanting more. There are families who struggle more than we do.
- I failed the fasting portion of the gestational diabetes test by 2 points after binging on bread and cheese and valentine candy the night before. I am now on the Medical conveyer belt for GD. So sad angry and embarrassed.
- If I knew I would get away with it, I would have my step parent arrested. They ruin my life and want to poison me.
- I'm pregnant and can't stop farting. They're loud, deep and rank. This kid is already just like daddy.
- I think about getting a tummy tuck every single time I have to look at myself naked... and a boob job.
- DH called on his way home from work - I was being a bitch..... he stopped and got lunch and ice cream - I was no longer a bitch!!
- Bought new underwear today for the first time in forever. Took them out of the package, washed and dried them. Went to put a pair on after my shower and they are too tight. GRRRR! I can't stop gaining weight!
- Some days I wonder if my kid has add, is just stupid, or something.............. Just do your damn homework!
- My mom died suddenly 2 days ago. It still doesn't seem real. I won't really let myself grieve - not yet. I'm the matriarch of the family now; gotta be strong! I just want my mommy!!
- I only wash my hair every 2-3 weeks. It's almost 3 feet long and everybody who sees it out of the braids and updos wants to know my secret for keeping it healthy. I don't tell them. They wouldn't believe it.
- I'm 35 and have never been pregnant. I'm terrified of never having a baby. I'm also terrified of having one. Infertility is scary.