- I hate my job. How am I support to support/"sell" this "small business" when I dont even care about it. I should NOT be in sales. Greedy, greedy business. I hate it.
- Wonder if my H would notice if I had a bigger diamond put in my ring.
- I would almost be ok with S3 getting sick if it meant I could stay away from the in-laws for Thanksgiving.
- My once favorite jeans feel like a body cast. So much for a greatThanksgiving.
- i sometimes forget near the end of my period if i put a tampon in or not. when i go to use the loo and there is no string i have a moment of panic searching around the vortex of my vagina looking or it!
- I love my child, but every day I miss the days of just me and my husband. My son is awesome but difficult and an enormous pain in the ass. Sometimes I wish I wasnt a mom. Then I feel guilty because I wanted a child so badly.
- My FIL is sometimes more charming than DH. He atleast helps around with chores. Sometimes i feel i've got two children with DH & DS15mo. I need a man to help with the heavy load; not a boy who doubles the weight.
- I can't feel my iud strings. Freaking out. I really don't want another child.
- One of the girls at work is complaining because her daughter lost a pair of expensive winter boots at school. I can't believe that she would pay that much for KIDS boots. Also amazed at the money she burns.
- Dog smelled and needed a bath. I'm to pregnant to lift her in tub. So next best thing I sprayed her with febreeze and called it good
- I can't DO anything lately. I'm not depressed. I was never lazy before. Can't get up the energy or care. I don't really know why.
- A dear friend told me I had white privilege after I said the shooting in Ferguson was a tragedy for the young man AND the cop. And I still respect our law enforcement. I'm heartbroken because I'm so far from racist.
- I wish someone would give me a check-list and prompt me for parenting. Like "It's November, your daughter will need winter boots and water-proof mitts, etc." It should be obvious but I struggle.
- Scared that my awful mood swings and general bitchiness since having DD2 are driving DH away and is the reason for DD's angry behavior. Some days it just feels beyond me to be happy and anger sparks easily. Trying to fix me.
- Sometimes I wish my DD would just shut up!!!! She never stops talking! I just want some peace and quiet!
- H and I got married at 19 and have only had sex with each other. After all these years we are still proud of being just with each other! :)