- I have PMS, my husband has been working 60+ hour weeks for the past three weeks, and the 3 kids are driving me nuts. I will be awake for the next 36 hours because I work night shift. Fuck.
- the duggers freak me the hell out. like scary clowns freak me out. NO ONE can be that happy.
- DH publicly asked for prayer over a "rough patch in our marriage" at church yesterday. Um, I had NO idea we were in a rough patch...? Confused, hurt, and publicly humiliated.
- A lot of the times I say "Dear", what I really mean is "Shithead"
- I put on a baby einsteins DVD to distract 3 young ds, so I can masturbate and smoke a bowl in peace.
- I wish I hadn't let H talk me into getting the baby circumsized.
- I am anxiously waiting for Joan Rivers to die. I hate that bitch.
- I think it's sad and disturbing that Jill Duggar is already pregnant
- I don't nurse anymore but I still wear my nursing tank. I find it so much more comfortable than my bras.
- Went down to the beach last night and sat on the rocks for 2 hours because I didn't want to go home to the 2 miserable stepkids - stayed out until after I knew they were in bed.
- I find the minions, in Dispicable Me, ugly and annoying. But I fake laugh, anyway, because I know they're hilarious to my DD4....
- I have laundry to do, toys to pick up, groceries to put away and crafts to make. I'm tired and sitting in front of the TV while DS takes a nap....
- Sometimes I wish I had a body like my teenage daughter.
- Yaaaa! School starts tomorrow!!! ....can I have a snack will not be heard in this household until 3pm. Love it!
- I judged my parents for taking long poops. Now with a DD4, I know why. Peace and a little reading time
- I pee in the shower. All the time. Figure I'm saving water by not flushing. Do. Not. Care.