- I have PMS, my husband has been working 60+ hour weeks for the past three weeks, and the 3 kids are driving me nuts. I will be awake for the next 36 hours because I work night shift. Fuck.
- I've started selling again to afford to feed my kids, keep lights andwater on to do their upcoming bday and buy soon to be here baby's stuff. It kills me on the inside. I want to die.
- I regret wasting my twenties with a mean selfish jerk
- I don't have any friends. I am actually happy about this. People are freaking annoying!
- I masturbate every day. At work. While sitting at my desk.
- I'm depressed because being a SAHM gives me zero satisfaction - no money, no recognition for my work, no respect from DH. It's suffocating to think this is all there is in life for me.
- I just made my 3 year-old macaroni and cheese for lunch, for the 5th straight day.
- I probably would have sex with DH more often if he wasn't constantly complaining about the times I don't want to have sex with him. He's starting to sound like a whiny little bitch. So over it.
- My son is prescribed Ritalin. They do nothing for him.. So I take them.
- Dear Moms who figure it out fast that you aren't ready or able to be a mom, thank you! Don't let anyone judge you for doing what you know is right for your child! From the mom whose kids didn't get that early chance!
- DS16mos has taken to throwing his pacifier out of the crib and then yelling for me to come and get it during naptime. I don't answer anymore and listen to him crying instead. I feel like such a bad mommy.
- Yes my two year old is watching The Simpsons. It's 3pm and I'm just now able to sit down to scarf down the part of the bagel he'll let me eat after cleaning up runny dog poop all day and bathing two poppy butted dogs.
- I called my kid an ass hole in the grocery store today. He was pitching a fit and I still dont know what about. 2 yr olds suck sometimes.
- I'm cuddling my DD2 stuffed German Shepherd because I miss having a dog.
- D3 humps at nap time. I don't stop her because I did it too when I was little. Just tell her to do it in private because I don't want to make her feel bad about it and ruin her future sex life
- At least half the time when I'm talking to someone in person I'm so busy thinking about how awful I probably look that I don't have any idea what they just said.