- My mother was 21 when her mother died. I was 30 when my own mom died. Neither of them met their granddaughters. I am TERRIFIED that the cycle will continue. My DD is 18 months.
- I just farted as I speed-walked by my boss's office. As I walked back, I dragged my feet. Hoping he thinks my fart was a shoe sound.
- DH didn't want to keep watching Breaking Bad b/c he knew that it would end, and he doesn't like good things to end. I kept watching it. I never told him b/c I've binged shared shows alone before and he was hurt by it.
- Every once in a while I'll look at animation porn (simpsons,family guy) and sometimes with monsters fucking. Its not my norm porn (bukkake, group) but its so strange and different.
- I wish I was hot and young so I can go to Cochella and wear slutty clothes and hook up with random people. I love all the music there and I am sad I can't go. I'm a married mom of 4 and in my mid 40s.
- 160 pounds on my 5'4 body and I was at a size 6....I would kill to be that these days. Now I'm 250 and a size 16.
- Had to get my picture taken for our company's website. Good god I'm fat! Really need to do something about this. My baby is 8 months old. No more excuses! 160lbs on a 5'4" body is not flattering.
- When I got on the scale at the doctor's today is was 2 lbs higher than I was last month when the doctor told me to lose weight. My solution? Pick up McDonald's for lunch and finished it with Nutter Butters. Yeah....
- My MIL died 5 years ago, and I still smile when I think about it. Have never once missed her. What a bitch. And her daughters are just as bad.
- The only one who notices when I'm sick or stressed out is the dog. Everyone else just keeps making demands as usual.
- My dead beat dad finally died last year. I inherited almost 1 million dollars (from my deceased grandparents) the worlds is better off with out him
- I drink a bottle of wine every night. I have an almost 1 year old DD.
- I now know why women cheat. Worthless H can't do anything.
- The only thing that makes me cry anymore is when I think about my special needs child's lack of friends. It brings me to tears every time I think about it. And she's such a sweet kid.
- I shared too much at a playdate today and now they know I'm a petty, miserable, jealous person. I wish I had never gone.