- I say that I don't believe in soul mates, but really that is because I know I passed up on my soul mate because he had crooked teeth, was poor, and apparently I am too shallow for that.
- I'm so done with my husband and his problem with depression. I wish he would go travel all the time again. At least our home would stay happy and peaceful. Why is he so selfish? Go get help before we leave!
- Sometimes I look around and I'm thankful for everything I have, but there are times I look around and think back and say this isn't how I pictured my life to turn out. There are always those what ifs.
- My mother is on some bizarre personal crusade to get my children to play with dolls. I have no idea why. It's weird. And they don't really like playing with dolls, which I think makes my mother even more obsessed.
- I sneak cigarettes daily. 3 - 5 a day. Its the only thing that keeps me sane during this custody battle with ex alcoholic boyfriend.
- Just once I want to not be the one initiating sex. I'd really like to feel wanted, just once.
- I am both very judgmental and oddly jealous at the same time of women with 3+ kids...
- I'm already too tired to trick or treat.
- I've never even smoked a cigarette, but reading how much weed helps some of you makes me want to get stoned out of my gourd.
- I regularly cancel doctors appointments at the last minute because I don't want to step on the scale...
- I just noticed a big stain on my shirt. I bet it's been there. I'm just so fat that I don't see anything in my belly area.
- Dh and I tease each other all the time about oral sex then never follow through. We used to be two of the most sexual beings alive, now it's just a chore.
- My parents' idea of parenting was to put a TV in everyone's room and let them watch it all day. Ever since I started my own adult life, I haven't had a TV at all.
- Can I get a woohoo from any other morning runners??? Something about running at 5am that makes me feel like a badass. Now not to eat the candy....
- I put on this huge front about being an independent and self-confident SM. But I am not. I had a mastectomy 5 years ago. I didn’t have reconstruction and I am afraid no man will ever want me. It kills me.