- I look forward to working and leaving my baby in daycare so someone else can take care. I feel like a human when I'm working and that seems sad.
- I'm a bad friend I just found this site and it is getting me through the days to know I'm not alone ... but I still don't want to share it with my friend or she might see my confessions and know it's me :(
- I feel like a failure because my 5yo DS whines all the time.
- My mom watched the kids for the night, I told her I was going out. I just went somewhere to sleep in peace.
- After being married and divorced , I just want to be alone . I don't want to take care of a man ever again .
- I purposely go to the bathroom when I'm out in public or at a friend's house so I can smoke my ecig...even if I don't have to go!
- Secretly bought sex toys on Groupon. Last night DH asked me to look something up on Groupon. I open Groupon with the whole family in the room and much to my surprise the front page is full of vibes! Mom fail!
- I feel envious of a friend's education level and career bc I'm a SAHM. But the way I feel better is by reminding myself that all of her kids have different dads. My kids are from my 1 and only H.
- The way I discovered this site, was by typing in Google, "Why I hate going to the pool with my kids". An article popped up talking about this very topic. Wow...glad I'm not the only one!
- Supposed to get my hair cut for the first time in a year while my DH watched the 3DC. I should have known not to get so excited about it because now he can't and we don't have a babysitter. really sad. This is my life.
- I'm 6 weeks into this marriage and i think my husband HATES me.
- I confessed that my mom dying would be easier to deal with than her alive & addicted and now shes gone and i dont know what to do.selfish bitch of a daughter i am
- It's official. I can't watch "The Wonder Years" without tearing up.
- My only responsibility in life is taking care of my house and school age kids, and I can't even keep up with that. Feel like a loser most days.
- Whenever I read about a very accomplished woman it makes me feel a little better if she doesn't also have kids.