- I want to play on the kids' Slipnslide, but I'm afraid my fat ass would get hurt! Imagine explaining that in the ER. "Yes, sir, I'm 40 years old, 250 pounds, and I broke my tailbone on a SlipnSlide"
- I wish I could run away with my daughter. Move cross country and just disappear. H would hunt me down and take her away. Someone please help me!!!
- I'm letting my 2.5yo ds skip preschool to go to a birthday party. I know it doesn't really matter at this age, but I feel so guilty!
- I am so lonely and so lost. I just want someone to rescue me from the hell I have created for myself.
- I think I might be pregnant again.I'm not ready for this and abortion is not an option for me
- My son said to me: "mama, you look beautiful". Made my day :) even though it was just a four year old complimenting me :)
- So my Dh will get off only if I talk about how my previous lovers fucked me!!! Once I do, he makes love in ways he hasn't in ages! Win? I think not ...
- I live my life performing for people who aren't there. I pretend someone is always watching me, always listening. I don't know why, but I always feel happier and more energetic if "someone" is watching.
- I'm secretly jealous of mothers who have loads of self-discipline and exercise every day, moderate their sugar intake, always put away the clean laundry and are in bed before 10pm each night.
- I try to be a good mom to my DSS who I have full time and my DD (1 years old) & i'm also pregnant. DH got in bed and told me he's unhappy unattached to me and doesn't see us working. Fuck him! I'm letting him go ...
- I let my one year old play in the medecine drawer while I put on makeup.
- I have 0% faith that my husband is competent in anything outside of his job.
- I procrastinate about washing bottles and changing my daughters diaper.
- I cannot stand one of my friends children. It has made it so we never hang out. Wish I didn't feel that way. But he's a turd.
- Just had DD in August and as of right now there's no sign of my period 😔 im only 21 but I have a decent job and so does the father, I'm just not ready
- I let my 1 yo watch tv every morning when we wake up so I can drink coffee and check Facebook in peace.