- FREEDOM! Mom took my daughter to best buy, DH took our boys to see their great granny...im allll alone. And a lil sick so i have every reason to curl up in a dark room and fall asleep and no one can give me hell! =)
- It's not every day you find out your mom is a lesbian. For me, that day was today. Wow.
- I wish there were a site buying male panties. A struggling male here.
- DS is 9wks old and I haven't had sex with DH since July.
- I wish it were acceptable to smoke at you work place, like it was in the 40s.
- I want a label maker (with tape refills) and a mop.
- I love my dd so much that if anything ever happened to her, I'd kill myself. Dh thinks I'm kidding but I couldn't imagine life without her.
- My life is so good that I live in fear everyday of something tragic happening.
- Someone just told me via IM that dating me would mean settling because I am a cripple (I limp due to genetic and skeletal issues). Then he said that I am still a very dear and important friend to him. I cried so hard.
- H and I have a love like Jamie and Claire in Outlander. If I had to describe our love, it would be that kind of love, attraction, and devotion. I'd never tell anyone in real life though, they would "know" too much.
- I went through a rough patch while my DH was deployed - I shouted and was rough with my DS - and now am consumed with guilt and afraid to be alone again incase I go off the deep end. I got so mad that I wanted to hurt him.
- I am afraid I have stunted my son's vocabulary - I find it hard to talk to him, always have, and he is behind other children his age that live nearby us. He is the sweetest thing, but I don't talk to him :(
- Just had my 3rd c-section. I will never be able to wear tight pants or a bikini because of my overhang.
- I love DD more than H. I lie and tell him I love them both equally.
- Would rather H's kids were homeless with their mother than living in my house. They've ruined my life and relationship
- I think i would be a lot happier if i didn't judge so much. I judge other people then judge myself for being so judgmental. But i always get a silient thrill when i mentally one up someone or myself