- Everything my family (outside of my dh and kids) does has strings attached. Would be very happy if we never had anything to do with them ever again.
- I exaggerated an injury and got 60 Vicodin.
- When asked if I've liked becoming a SAHM, I lie & say yes. In reality it's the hardest, least rewarding thing I've done. I feel as if I will never get ahead of the meal prep, dishes, laundry & cleaning. Failed DH & kiddos.
- I get pleasure out of making my SS2 cry. I hate him!
- You can tell a day when I've done shit for housework by looking at my Facebook. The more dumb pics of my kid the less housework haha
- I lost 22 lbs in six weeks by alternating fasting and eating less than 500c a day. The control keeps me going. I track my food and weight every day. I will control something!! down 27 now. Dont need to lose more but I will.
- My husband is traveling again. My kids are awesome but I'm on glass #3 of wine...
- I homeschool my DS three times a week as part of his education with a classical model school. Most days, I don't do all of it.
- My coworkers are eating frozen candy bars and keep saying "it's hard" or "I like them hard." It's taking everything in me not to yell "that's what she said."
- I get no joy out of motherhood whatsoever.
- I just discovered SM the other day and already I feel like its helped with my depression and self esteem. Totally addicted to feeling better about myself by reading everyone's confessions!!
- Hired a black female to work with (white) me; since then, everyone in the office pays attention to her instead of me like they used to. Regret hiring her and am jealous of her every day. Petty and sad, but it really stings.
- haven't had an O since finding out DH was into drugs six weeks ago.
- DS10 is home sick today--alone. Feel horrible but can't take more time off work to stay with him :(
- There is something very wrong with DS8; diagnosed as ADHD but all those meds make him WAY worse. No other options to help us, so we suffer and do the best we can. It's not good enough and is tearing our family apart.
- I have 2 in diapers at home. Sadly, one of them is my much older than me DH.