Scary Mommy Confessions
- Everything my family (outside of my dh and kids) does has strings attached. Would be very happy if we never had anything to do with them ever again.
- I've been in a polyamorous marriage for 20 years. I used to worry about having kids because they might out me to parents or inlaws. I don't care anymore. It can work, and it does work for us.
- Feel the need to cut today. So bad. Promised myself I wouldn't do it again, but this pain just won't go away.
- He's so mushy, IF IT WASN'T FOR THE POUNDINGS HE GIVES ME... I'd swear I was the MAN in the relationship
- It's been 2 years since I've given birth & I still have to wear panty liners
- I hate that motherhood has turned my brain to mush. Used to be a smart cultured working women now I'm. just a maid taxi driver and a nanny not what I imagined motherhood to be!!
- #2, my God!DD2 is a handful but I think I'm finally able to do all the housework I need to do, play with her & run errands without being overwhelmed. Now we're thinking about baby
- My daughter has so many health issues that private insurance is too expensive, so she's on Medicaid. We're ashamed but it's doing that or losing our house!
- I am frightened my ds12 is going to hit me and I won't be able to stop myself punching him out !
- I told my EA good bye today and I have already found a new one. Going to hell.
- Looked at H's FB today and found out he told a friend I know he wants to be with romantically that he wants to kiss, hug, and hold her while she sleeps. He said they were just friends. I knew he wants her, still heartbroken.