- Everything my family (outside of my dh and kids) does has strings attached. Would be very happy if we never had anything to do with them ever again.
- The next telemarketer to call and wake my baby up is going to be hunted down and tortured...they will be praying for death.
- On the forums I try to give the impression that I've got my shit together. In reality my marriage is a disaster and I'm miserable. So much better at giving advice than following it myself.
- If my BFF knew that I had a terrible crush on her she would be mortified.
- I just realized DD has not had a single veggie today and I just can't bring myself to care...
- It's a gorgeous fall day outside and a trashy apt. But I would rather sit here and watch one tree hill. No motivation what so ever! Poor 7moS is still in pajamas... Heck I'm still in pajamas!! I'm worthless
- I am so infuriated with my 6 year son and his naughty behavior at school that I picture throwing him out the window because I can't come up with anything else to do that would get through to him.
- I just pooped by myself for the first time in years. Thank you Disney.
- I hate dd4 preschool for sending home one of those loud ass party noise maker blower things.
- I'm trying to do a poo with dd5m in rocker in front of me. Single mothering sucks.
- I can give a play-by-play account of my husbands activities solely based on the messes he leaves behind. He is seemingly incapable of cleaning up after himself, then complains that the house is messy. I want to strangle him.
- seriously considered smashing into a bitches SUV because she dared to pull into the spot next to me while I was fastening my son into his carseat.
- This is the second time I've accidentally dropped my phone on my 3mo old son's head, as he's napping on me while I waste time on my phone. I hope he isn't concussed.
- This morning while eating at panda express my DS1month had a blow out up to his nipples.
- My food issues came back while I was pregnant and post partum. I wasn't hungry at all.. Full even.. But binged on 6 huge pieces of pizza... Even as I was eating it, I knew I was going to immediately purge. I feel disgusting.
- Being a special needs parent is crushing me. My son will need constant help for his entire life. I don't know how I'm going to do this.