- Everything my family (outside of my dh and kids) does has strings attached. Would be very happy if we never had anything to do with them ever again.
- I hate when I see someone in public and I don't catch what they say to me, so I answer what I think they said. I feel fucking stupid because it's probably not what they said and I sound like an idiot.
- If it is in my house and it belongs to me it was given to me or I stole it...no exceptions.
- I don't clean as often as I should, because my husband doesn't clean up after himself and it makes me feel like my effort is wasted.
- DH wanted a child so we kinda took custody of a ds4mo. But I do all the work while he gets to play with him. Feeling resentful.
- I realized I was a lesbian several years into my marriage.
- I forgot that today was my aniversary. My husband came home with dinner and flowers and I pretended that I remembered. He did get sex and BJ, so that's something, right?
- I'm afraid my marriage is making me sick..I'd see a Dr but i can't afford the time off if she puts me in the hospital. ..
- When I drive through my neighborhood I always 'Pull a Britney' and put my son on my lap. I'm always afraid someones gonna see me and call the cops.
- I am a much more fun mom when Im drunk or stoned!
- I look forward to the nights my DH works because I get to talk to my "friend" a married man who like I is not all that happy in his marriage but has no desire to leave it either. We have never done anything physical.
- You know how feeling appreciated, cherished and supported makes the best of you blossom? DH does the opposite to me. And after hearing him I can't help but also talk badly to the kids.
- I wish my ex MIL would just drop dead already and save me the hassle of having her murder on my conscience. I WILL dance on her grave.
- I am so bored with my life I just wanna cry.
- I used to think kids who misbehaved had lazy parents who didn't discipline them. My ds7 almost certainly will be diagnosed with Aspberger's when he turns eight. I'm sorry for being so judgmental; I know better now.
- DH keeps telling I shouldn't color my hair (due to a few white) and he doesn't like the way they look. Stop finding ways to tell me that you don't find me attractive. The reason you don't is your stupid porn-washed brain.