- I tell my kids that if they lie to me, all their teeth will fall out.
- I worry so much about my kids that I think I may need help.
- I hate dh. I hope he dies a horrible death.
- I'm 37 and prepping for a colonoscopy because of my family history of polyps and colon cancer. I really don't think there is anything wrong, but I'm still fucking terrified.
- Once I was in the office alone and needed to fart. I ended up sharting, bad. I called my boss, crying while cleaning my skirt and the chair and asked to go home. He let me immediately. Somehow I am married to this man now...
- I'm a 27yo in surgical menopause, due to cancer. Fuck this shit. FUCK CANCER. I'm not handling the hormonal imbalance very well, can you tell? Now I'm going to go have a hot flash and cry for a while.
- I want to run away. From my husband. From my kids. From the man I'm having an emotional affair with. From my friends. Everyone needs something from me. I just can't any more. I want to be on a beach. I don't know who I am.
- Parenting is way harder than I expected.
- I wish I was a better mom.
- My teen DD is annoying me to no end. She has emotional issues we have dealt with for 3 years now. I just want a break to not worry about her.
- I was diagnosed with diabetes today and I am so mad at myself for not doing something about it before it got this bad. I am ashamed.
- Sometimes I hate being female. I have one week of the month when I feel fabulous and energetic. Then it's ovulate, PMS, period, repeat. Thanks a lot, Mother Nature. You bitch.
- I'm telling all SM, I was a kid who watched and was eventually coerced into hiding my mom's affair. I was under 8. I don't forgive her until this day at 33. I don't trust her, or anyone for that matter. Dad is my BFF.
- When people ask me, why I never married, I answer, I can afford to live alone and get to spend my entire paycheck on shoes.
- I've had 3 abortions. Scared that I will burn in hell for eternity. Catholic guilt overflows....
- I really want to be in a Wiggles gang bang with everyone but the annoying and toothy Emma.