- I tell my kids that if they lie to me, all their teeth will fall out.
- This is the third day in a row that I've vowed to stop binge eating. It's also the third day in a row that I've failed miserably by noon.
- I lack self discipline. I would love to learn to acquire it, but, since I'm a grown ass woman, that would involve having the self discipline to stick with learning it. Not really sure how my kids are all still alive.
- Saw therapist for the first time in 17 years....I have no idea what is wrong with me.....
- I happened to end up alone in the restroom at a school function with the little girl that bullied my 3rd grade dd. I told her she was an ugly little brat inside and out.
- I tell my husband I need to go upstairs and change when I really just go and lay down. When I hear him call for me I quickly get dressed.
- I was a SAHM for 6 mo. while I couldn't find a job, and I desperately miss it. I know we need the money, but most days i just want to call out of work so I can spend the day playing with my sweet girl and cleaning the house
- I think my DD5 might become the uppity, bossy, "anti-kid" in school cuz I hate germs and messes so damn much! She starts cleaning & delegating before I do... We consider ourselves lucky lol.
- I want to be a Pinterest mom so badly, and I'll do really well for a week or two, but then I go right back to watching too much TV and feeding my kids crap food while trying to ignore them.
- Made the quick decision to pee in the kitchen trash can rather than our one usable toilet, because I haven't gotten to disinfect the bathroom yet. I am NOT getting this stomach bug again, dammit!
- Unless he poops I only change ds2's nappy in the morning when he gets dressed and in the evening when he gets his pj's on....
- We were without power for so long I forgot what it was like to have it. I will never do that shit again!
- Today my MIL referred to me as "Bad Mom!" in front of my children because I take the batteries out of talking/singing toys before I let the kids play with them. She was kind of kidding, but kind of... not.
- It still weirds me out that my coworkers and even my boss look to me for guidance/opinion due to my age and years of experience. Mentally, I've never grown out of feeling like I'm a teenager in a room full of grown-up's
- If I can't get my unemployment renewed I don't know what I'm gonna do until I find a job.DD5mnths can't eat air and the diapers aren't cheap.I'm freaking out!!!!!!!
- My husband is wonderful. He's a great daddy, and my best friend, but our physical relationship is almost non existent and I'm so depressed that I don't even want to move. I miss him.