- I soooo WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EXPERIENCE "subspace" like bdsm people talk about! Cant wrap my mind around it, but sure sounds UHHHHMAZING!
- I havent had a vag exam/pap done in 10 yrs. I have a 2yo.
- I was a horrible stepmother. Part of it was my own baggage, part was no support from biomom and DH, part was SD's bitchy, entitled attitude. I wish I had done better. But honestly? I don't recommend stepparenting to anyone.
- My best friend would probably be totally freaked out if she knew she was my best friend.
- Still in love with my ex divorced him because of his drinking fast forward 2yrs later ex is putting life back in order and am unsure if I should give him another chance don't know what to do
- Once in a while, I buy a lottery ticket. Not because I actually think I'll win, but to spend a day or two fantasizing about what I would do with all that money. And that alone is worth the dollar I spend on it.
- My H is starting his own business, I'm excited and scared... We will either do very well and get out of the hole we are in or we will lose what little we have left. I'm praying that we never feel as low as we do right now.
- I kind of hope H loses his job so we can move near family. I only slightly feel bad for thinking that.
- I refuse to have sex from behind because my asshole is so gross. Thanks for ruining that too, kids.
- I think I hate my husband
- In a bad car accident 4 yrs ago....was fighting with ins co, they SETTLED. For 100, 000. I can pay off my debt! And take my baby on a trip! I'm so relieved to not have to worry about $ anymore. Holy shit.
- Obsessed with my celebrity crush's wife. It kills me that I'll never be as beautiful and thin as she is.
- I am convinced that the spider I attempted to kill the other day is plotting his revenge!
- I worked for a company for a decade and they were awful. Now I work for the competition. All of my friends are still at the old place. I don't really want to be friends with most of them because I hate that place so much.
- I once peed on the floor in a bar bathroom because a server had been awful to me.
- My family was so awful when we were planning our wedding that I wound up on antidepressants. They made me gain fifty pounds and I had to alter my dress. I constantly feel like I have to explain that I didn't just overheat.