- I soooo WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EXPERIENCE "subspace" like bdsm people talk about! Cant wrap my mind around it, but sure sounds UHHHHMAZING!
- I don't shave my legs for DH. I shave my legs because I go to the gym and my workout clothes consist of capris.
- I'm wearing my husband's deodorant today.
- Got a little too carried away giving DH a BJ last night. Forgot about my super sensitive gag reflex. Puked on his leg. Crazy sexy, right? LOL!
- My favorite pair of socks say " I gave a fuck....once." I wear these on each day of standardized testing I am forced to make my students endure.
- My 18 month old ds favorite bedtime book is Go The Fuck To Sleep. He throws a tantrum if we don't read it.
- I slept with over 15 guys while my husband was in jail. I'm so disgusted with myself.
- I delete my history so DH never stumbles across SM.
- Working on teaching my inexperienced DH how to eat pussy is actually kind of annoying.
- I don't have a favorite kid. I despise them both equally.
- This is my first confession here. I'm working through PTSD for 18 yrs of abuse, and I keep seeking out sex from Doms and not my DH. I feel like a terrible horrible sick person who can't stop.
- I divorced my beautiful, kind husband because I was depressed, sleep deprived, mentally Ill and having an emotional affair. I am now w/ emotional affair and we are happy. I cannot reconcile what I did. I miss and love him.
- I have a hard time not snickering every time one of the sales people at work mentions "liquid head". It means the amount of pressure generated by a pump, but the images it conjures in my mind are of something else entirely
- I think my sons are going to be very attractive when they get older but I feel like a creep for thinking it.
- If the authorities ever gain possession of my confessions notebook, they'll put me away for the rest of my life. The only question is whether it would be prison or the looney bin.
- I'm a hypocrite. I talk about whole foods and natural eating all the time, then run through McD's because I'm too lazy to cook. I pray that the good habits I do keep up are what my kids hold onto and not the junk food.