- I soooo WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EXPERIENCE "subspace" like bdsm people talk about! Cant wrap my mind around it, but sure sounds UHHHHMAZING!
- As a SAHM its getting harder and harder to tell myself I'm doing a good job and not look to my kids to validate me.
- I have only told two people about this site because I am afraid of being found out. I wish I could scream it from the rooftops
- My friends daughters are twins, but one has challenges and looks 10 instead of 16. She is incredibly sweet and I always feel bad wondering what her future holds. She deserves to be loved.
- I really really want to go to Disneyland at the end of the month, but just for the photo ops. I feel like that should be a discounted price because we can't afford it.
- I have to pluck hairs from my chin. I have done since puberty. Husband doesn't care, loves me for me but I hate it. What am I going to do when I'm old? Seriously considering laser treatment. I'm 27.
- Coworkers think my daily phone alert is to remind me to take my vitamins but it's really to remind me to take my happy pills so that I don't hate them and be mean at home to my beautiful family. Thank God for happy pills!
- I have an unhealthy amount of hate for Taylor Swift.
- Being a mom fucking blows!!
- kid is in school, h is at work, my days are my own, no job, no housework, why, I'm in the bath with a bottle planning my affair, smh, wife fail, but, i dont care anymore
- whenever Im angry at my 4 yr old and feel like im going to scream at her or call her names I just picture the look she had on her sweet face when we told her Grandma died. It breaks my heart but it instantly makes me stop.
- I ask my dd3 "Baby, why are you so beautiful?" and she answered " Because mommy is beautiful!" Oh God, i love my girl.
- I'm amazed by the fact that both an incredibly smart and completely fuckin stupid person can exist in the body of my DS5.
- About to sell some baby items and I feel physically sick over it. I'm so sad I'll never have another baby. :(
- I try to teach my children optimism but the truth is I have lost faith in humanity.
- I am ashamed at how little I am able to do for anyone else just because I am always broke & struggling to take care of myself and my own family. This life has become worthless & I've accomplished nothing due to hardship.