- I soooo WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EXPERIENCE "subspace" like bdsm people talk about! Cant wrap my mind around it, but sure sounds UHHHHMAZING!
- I hope my know it all friend has a colicky screaming baby for her second. She had a happy sleeper the first time and doles out unwanted advice like she's mother of the year. Shut it sister cause they are not all easy babies!
- Took a certification exam for work today, terrified I didn't pass. I feel like a loser.
- I woke up saying clearly out loud I want to fuck my boss' boss.
- I want to leave my H, but I DONT have the financial capacity to do so. :(
- I write love letters to my DH all day long in my head, but never write them out or tell him how much he means to me. We just aren't like that.
- Totally hooked on a guy I work with but can't say anything to anyone about it. Husband would find out then all hell would break loose but he's all I can think about!
- My 9 yo hit her stepsister because she was annoying her and I think the ss totally deserved it. Can't stand that kid!
- I love my husband, but I don't lust after him. I miss passionate feelings and I don't know how to fix it.
- I am totally going to smoke out and have a drink before we go trick or treating in the rain
- I just gave my 8mo old a taste of soda. I don't feel bad about it like I thought I would
- My husband makes me feel like less than a human being and he doesn't see a problem with it.
- Planning to leave abusive h, still having sex so he doesn't suspect. Manage to O by pretending he's someone else. Forcing happy face everyday. I hate my life, wish i had a friend.
- If I'd known I was going to get addicted to SM, I would've saved all my entries. I could publish them anonymously,and make a killing ! I'd have to sell it as fiction tho, because even I don't believe it, and I lived it !
- I am living in a different country for a few months, I cannot stop staring at the womens asses here, even the heavy and older women have amazing butts, now frantically doing squats to get rid of my flat ass.
- Was terrified of being alone after divorcing H. Turns out it only took a couple months to find the love of my life. I didn't think this man existed and here he is. Swoon.