Scary Mommy Confessions
- I soooo WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EXPERIENCE "subspace" like bdsm people talk about! Cant wrap my mind around it, but sure sounds UHHHHMAZING!
- I don't share my chocolate with my co-workers, even when they ask if anyone has any.
- I hate being a wife.
- I don't deserve my husband.
- I wish I could just take me and my daughter out of the situation we are in and protect us from ever loving anyone ever again. It's not even worth it anymore.
- I used to play "house" and "doctor" with my cousins and young friends. Enough of them did it that I'm pretty sure it was normal therefore so am I.
- I slapped my husband last night when I found his texts with another woman (again). Embarrassed that I let my temper get to me that way, but it felt really damn good to do something with my anger
- I'm considering getting pregnant again because DH really wants more kids and I think it will make him love me more.
- I was once sent home from work for being high on painkillers. Everyone at work knew. One of the most humiliating events of my life. I've never told anyone. So much shame.
- secretly hoping a giant light bulb appears above her head, she turns around sneaks back in and catches us in the act.
- I have a terrible crush on my Ex-boss and she has been the visual for MANY masturbation sessions. Thick blond hair, big boobs, little butt, big smile and bubbly personality. I'm a DW with a good man for crying out loud :O