- When it is just me & the kids & they go outside i sometimes leave Nick on, when caught i tell my so i just havent bothered to turn the channel but sometimes it is bc i like the shows even tho i am too old not bc i am lazy
- I would tottaly be in Married at First Sight!! If it wasn't for my kids and H of course... Those marriages seem much better than mines and they met at their wedding!!!
- I'm disgustingly judgemental. I am horribly mean and have opinions on people . No one knows this about me because I hate that I like that so I try so so hard to be nice to people.
- I told DH to go to bed last night and I'd clean up the kitchen. Really I just wanted to eat cheese.
- My anxiety is getting worse. It's getting so hard to leave the house. I can't help thinking something horrble will happen to one of the kids. They are bored and confused.
- I had a baby 1 year ago, gained 50lbs, lost 25 of it after birth and have no determination to lose the other 25. I know my husband looks at my differently now and that sucks.
- Taking a shit all by myself was the highlight of my day today.
- I hate that I have a favourite child
- I think my dog is my favorite "person" in the house a lot of the time. He does not yell, complain or whine. And he eats whatever I put in front of him, no questions asked. Yep, definitely my favorite.
- I'm sorry Jennifer Lawrence. I looked at your boobs.
- Put eggs/applesauce in the cart under the carseat and didn't realize I'd left without paying until to the car. Fuck it. That Walmart makes a lot off us.
- Ever since I saw Ken Wantabi have fantasized about having sex with a Japanese man.
- I'm in love with old recipe books bc they're free of the "no gluten, no dairy, no dyes, no fun or flavoring" bullshit.
- I tell my family school starts an hour before it actually does so I can get out of the house by myself sooner.
- I always hope that the smug, perfect homeschooling families I meet will have at least one kid who totally rebels. Double if they're also super-religious.
- It's amazing how little housework I can do in the 8 hours that DH is at work, and how much housework I can do in the 20 minutes before he gets home.