- When it is just me & the kids & they go outside i sometimes leave Nick on, when caught i tell my so i just havent bothered to turn the channel but sometimes it is bc i like the shows even tho i am too old not bc i am lazy
- Our pot guy is the only one who gave us a gift for our wedding.
- Fuck this day. I'll consider if they are alive, fed, and not full of tv when night comes, it'll be enough.
- DS5 is smart but also such an idiot I resent him daily for being so stupid and annoying
- It has been two months since I broke up with my piece of shit boyfriend. Even though he was a pos, I miss who I thought he was. I am so lonely and afraid I will never get over this. All I can think about is him. God help me.
- Trying to quit opiates. Gave in and got a bag. Fuck this is hard.
- I am very sleep-deprived today, I can't stand that my DC are physically invading or hurting me. My body belongs to me !!!
- DS hasn't been invited to a birthday party yet this school year. He's in grade 1. I know there has been parties. Worried that it's because of me, and sad that he might be lonely.
- I'm walking a very fine line. I don't want to go over it but afraid I will by accident.
- My vet told me it isn't an event every time my dog walks into the room. It kinda IS, actually, she's the only one who adores me unconditionally.
- Most days I can't wait for dh to get home from work, only to wish he'd just go away again.
- Yesterday told DS3 that he needed a time out, and he promptly shouted back: "No YOU need a timeout." And I said. "Boy do I ever!!! What I wouldn't give for a timeout!!!"
- I dont know when I showered...two weeks. .almost three? Thank you deodorant and dry shampoo.
- Putting away laundry today in my DD17 dresser drawer. Out poped a Rabbit Vibe! Well that's the way it goes she is having better orgasms than me! I don't own a Vibe.
- I want to go on vacation....BY MYSELF!
- I'm embarrassed to have people over to my house; mostly b/c I have so many mismatched pieces from when dh & I moved in together, & now we're too broke to spend on proper furniture sets. Home feels almost like a dorm room.