- My ass hurts severely. When I shit, it feels like I'm shitting glass. I don't want to go to the Dr.
- I am begining to love my DH again. We drifted apart and thought it was over. Honestly didn't think he had it in him to change, realized I needed to change too. Thank God for consiling
- Every time I meet a man, I imagine how big his penis is and how he is in bed.
- My daughter (6 months old) cries when my niece tries to play with her. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates that kid.
- It has been 2 months since I broke up with my boyfriend. I live in constant fear that I will dream about him at night because it ruins my whole day. Wish we could erase people from our memory. :-(
- Sniffed DH's undies to see if they were clean or dirty and... Ewwww!!! Never again!
- I can't fucking wait to get my tubes tied!! 2 weeks and counting!
- I HATE MY MOM. There I said it. I'm only 2 years old and have autism and need someone who cares. She is foul mouthed and miserable. I HATE her. I HATE her. I wish she would leave and never come back. HOW'S IT FEEL, BITCH?
- I fear I am becoming an alcoholic. With my husbands infidelity and the 3 kids..... I cant get through one day without at least a bottle of wine.
- I used to be one of the "lucky ones". Until I caught my husband cheating. Sad thing is I was 6 months pregnant and we hadn't even married yet before the affair started. I wish he would have saved me this hurt n left.
- My 5 yo DS has ADHD. There are many, many days that are a struggle and where I feel like I am doing EVERYTHING wrong.
- I don't find my DH physically sexy but tell him I do to keep his feeling from getting hurt.
- I may embellish a little when I get period cramps. But shit, gotta catch a break once a month!
- Hoping dhs second job let's me be a sahm. Probably not but a mommy can dream!! I'd give up cable for it, so long as we keep internet for kid Netflix I'm good!
- Listening to music and getting high...at work! Because I can :)
- I love running out of lotion, shampoo, make-up, etc, so I can have a shopping spree and have fun buying a whole bunch of new things at once.