- I just wanted to go to the store..thats it. Now its supper time and what do we have to cook yep nada. O now you want me to go to the store? Now that its 6pm! why do you have to be such an asshole ALL the time? take a day off
- I am 36 and wear granny panties and lunch lady bras and love them.
- I still pick my nose and eat the boogers.
- I am Christian but I struggle so much with actually believing all of this stuff. I wish I was like other Christians who are just so happy in their faith and really believe it. Seems like such a peaceful way to live.
- I hide in the kitchen and eat cold left overs out of the fridge while the kids play video games in the living room. Then when they come in for something I pretend I was cleaning the fridge.
- I love my dh with all my heart, and have never been tempted to infidelity, but I really, really hope his friends/work acquaintances think I'm hot.
- I'm supposed to be watching my weight. Last night before supper I ate my weight in hummus and pita chips and washed it down with root beer. Then I ate supper.
- I watched my sister kill herself with food. I'm scared I'll end up like her.
- Just found the Bailey's DH was hiding from me! One more cup of "coffee" and we can start on DS homework without losing my mind! WIN :-)
- If I bring dessert to any event/get together, you can be pretty sure my kids and I have all licked the spatula and our fingers and dipped them all back into the batter.
- Sometimes I take the fact that I have low self esteem due to weight gain out on my family. I act like a bratty asshole.
- I use the word fuck at least once day everyday. I love it. I can't live without it. I've been told I'm a bad mom for saying it around my kids, but they've never repeated it. So I don't give a fuck.
- I liked being a mom when they were little. Now I have a teenager and often wonder why I did this to myself.
- Im due in 2 weeks and the most stressful thing on my mind right now is: will i have a chance to tweeze my nipple hairs before i get to the hospital??
- I'm letting my D3 spread a serving of pudding all over herself because it's keeping her entertained. Body art!
- I didn't cry when my mom died 2yrs ago or when my 36yr old sister died last year, I was too relieved the nightmare was over. I secretly wish my father would die so he'd leave me alone for good.