- I just wanted to go to the store..thats it. Now its supper time and what do we have to cook yep nada. O now you want me to go to the store? Now that its 6pm! why do you have to be such an asshole ALL the time? take a day off
- Sometimes I think DH would rather fuck a rabbid squirrel than eat me out.
- My DH told his brother that I am a good driver. This makes me irrationally happy.
- SO is secretly a prepper (stockpiles of supplies). My family and friends would think he is crazy if they knew, but I love that he can protect me if the need arises!
- I really want a divorce but will have to wait it out until I start teaching next fall. I can't wait to be rid of this immature alcoholic. I think the kids and I will be better off.
- I don't have a orgasm unless I use a vibrator during sex.
- Never thought feeling zero emotion was possible. After 20 years of being in an abusive marriage,I now know differently. Not happy not sad just here.
- My dogs cause me so much fucking rage
- I had my first big milky discharge leak today at almost 27 weeks pregnant. Now I need to wash the damn sheets :( Hanging out stuff on the line is such a pain!!
- Sahm.. Dh wants me to get a job. The ONLY reason I stay is to be a SAHM. Won't he be surprised. Fucker. I hate him.
- I'm going to start donating/selling my excess breast milk. My friends/family IRL would find this totally weird and radical. They've never been supportive of me bf'ing any of my DC.
- 5 years together and 2 kids and we have zero family traditions. Every holiday is different, and they wonder why I'm not ever in the holiday spirit. I miss the traditions I had as a kid. I want that for my girls.
- DS has been up for an hour and he is already driving me insane.
- When. Me and dh shower together I wait until he is washing his face/hair then pee. Every time.
- I check out guys crotches all the time and try to imagine what it looks like under their pants.
- Broke down in tears watching the news. Our country has been changed forever, our children will never be safe. Condolences to the families of the soldiers killed in our capital. "Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee"