Scary Mommy Confessions
- My kids swear like sailors and it doesn't bother me a bit. I just tell them not to do it in front of people at church.
- My DH monitors my ADD meds because I take more than I should. He would be so mad if he noticed that I open the caps, take the meds and put the empty caps back for him to count. Good thing he's clueless about that kinda stuff
- He molested my daughter and i turned him into the cops. A huge part of me still loves him and i hope i am strong enough to continue no contact when he gets out of prison. I try so hard to be a good mom.
- Not over married ex-BF. Haven't seen/heard from him in 5 mo. Still in love with him. Wanted to leave after H found out but he begged me to stay. I stayed. Nothing changed. BF stayed with his W (for kids?) Still heartbroken.
- Sometimes when my daughter is extra shitty during the day I pretend to "forget" to cover her eyes in the bathtub so extra water pours over her face when Im washing her hair.
- I told my 10 yo "I hate you" today, and in that moment, I meant it.
- I wish my EA lived close to me, I'd sneak away and be with him all the time. I love him!
- Just got the IUD placed & not in any pain anymore. Lied to DH that I am in pain so I can lay down in bed
- I put on tv so I can Facebook and blog in peace.
- Spent a lot of time deciding if wanting to leave H is a fantasy or a reality. Reality is winning and it scares the crap out of me.
- Had sex with H this morning for the 1st time in weeks. Had to close my eyes & pretend he was BF to get thru it without drying up on him, on the verge of tears. I think it's over but don’t want to break his or DD’s hearts.