- my parents are fucking depressing. so glad i got out of that environment, but i feel bad for my 10 y/o brother. my parents are competely different now compared to how they were when they raised me.
- I'm irrationally batshit crazy jealous of everyone. It IS my depression. I can't do it anymore.
- I was raised that women are taken care of by men. If my man can't support me financially, I could never respect him or bed him.
- I secretly like when we run out of food so I don't feel bad about making dinner lol sandwiches and ramen soups ppl we should be grateful! Plus I don't have to cook ;)
- Sitting here watching Weeds and wishing the Mexican Mayor would spank me hard like he did Nancy Botwin
- I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I have a horrendous cough. Let's just say I have to do A LOT of laundry...mostly pants
- dd6 stabbed her hand trying to open a new movie with a knife while I am pooping. I still have not gotten off the toilet and rather dryly responded "now you know why I have told you a million times not to touch knives"
- The dog bit my finger earlier while snapping to grab a piece of cheese. It hurt like hell and I kicked him. I wanted to curl up in a ball & die - animal abuse is inexcusable no matter the reason. btw the dog isn't hurt.
- I've reached my breaking point with this 1yr old..I can only say NO/leave it so many times.
- I tell people that my kids are super cute to make up for personality defects.. They think I'm joking..
- I get way too much satisfaction from popping pimples and digging out ingrown hairs.
- I'm about to try constant use of laxatives to lose some weight.
- My mil has paid for all but two boxes of diapers for my dd9mo. Its either that or we don't pay bills. I hate it, but I don't know what else to do.
- I get to buy my Christmas gift this weekend. My annual purchase of a potent, stinky, full bag of weed. When it's gone, it's gone. It is the only way I can survive the holidays.
- I am SO much happier when DH is out of town, then he doesn't bother the shit out of me and I don't have to cook or clean or be forced to have mediocre sex.
- When I'm alone, I some times pretend I'm in a movie and act my heart out!