- I'm sick of my husband treating ds3 like he's 7 or 8 and should behave a certain way or know certain things. Do some child behavior research, get a clue you fucking nimrod!
- I can't afford my meds this month due to high credit card bills. I have a tendency to spend inconsiderately when not medicated.
- I'm 22, a grad student studying ECE, and engaged to a very successful man. I know I'm a great teacher, and I would have an awesome career, but I am counting down the days till i can be a SAHM and have a family of my own.
- I literally have a beard and mustache I have to remove everyday like a man. I'm a young woman with PCOS. This is my third year on permanent hair removal sessions and no results. This is eating me up. What's wrong w/ me?:*(
- It's official.... we're suing MIL
- Just found out that my engagement ring is worth 20k! My mother gave it to me, and it's so special. I'm super afraid we won't make enough in the future to pay her back. She could really use the money for retirement.
- Want to tell my kid to sit down, shut the fuck up, quit whining and eating all the damn food...instead I sneak out for a smoke.
- I am bipolar and starting to consider going back to therapy. I'm in a decent marriage and have a beautiful smart son. Some days I feel like the luckiest woman on the planet and some days I just hate my life and myself.
- Feel like I should maybe give my son a sibling to grow up with, BUT we don't have much money, and I also think I'd be a shitty mom of 2.
- I feel like the worst grandparent . I feel like I was forced into raising gs. Thought I raised my son better then this. We had to adopt gs or he would be taken away. I feel like I will die never ever being free of children.
- I just can't deal with DD2.5 and her shrieking enraged tantrums. I get so angry with her that out of fear of actually hurting her, I put her in her room. she's safe there.
- I have no kids and I don't want any kids. However, I love reading Mommy Blogs and watching Disney Sitcoms. I am 38 years old.
- I truly miss my ex father of my dd and ds. Miss the crazy, passionate sex we used to have. I don't think I'll ever find another man like him but he fucked everything up I'm sad :'(
- I love both my children, but most of the time, my daughter is my favorite. She's just so much easier to be around than my son. He's been so damn difficult since the day he was born.
- I just washed my ds crib sheets for the 1st time... He's 13m old.
- It's 3:30 in the afternoon, had a shitty day at work and my kid is being a jerk ... I'm spiking my drink with rum, ahhh that feels better! !