- I'm sick of my husband treating ds3 like he's 7 or 8 and should behave a certain way or know certain things. Do some child behavior research, get a clue you fucking nimrod!
- I go out of my way to intentionally do things I know will piss off people I don't like.
- was just stalking my dh's instagram and he's following alot of those naked model types. I intend to go on his account and unfollow them.
- I don't know about other husbands, but every time DW steps out of a fitting room to show me something she's trying on, I'm hard-pressed to refrain from dragging her back in and taking her right then and there.
- I'm astounded (and extremely grateful) that any woman who's been through pregnancy and childbirth ever let's a man touch her again.
- I only poop when my husband is out of the house.
- When my kids are crying...I often think "why the hell are YOU crying..I'm the one that should be crying!"
- Sometimes I'll put make-up on just to feel better. If often works.
- I give dh sex ANYTIME he wants it. I have faked every orgasm he thinks he's given me. But I still get immense pleasure from it. And I like feeling like his little sex toy he knows he can play with whenever he wants.
- I get unreasonably angry when I see other couple's happy pictures with their kids. Stop rubbing it in my face that my BF sucks and my son doesn't know what a loving relationship looks like.
- My mornings are great, and then my step daughter wakes up.
- I never understood cheating... until I became a cheater.
- I had a nightmare last night that my son, a sweet 8 yo, was possessed by an evil doll and trying to kill me. It was so frightening that I told him to go back to bed when he tried to come in and cuddle with me this morning.
- I hate when you see your boss at the market and you keep running into each other in the aisles. Awkward.
- Bliss to me is sitting on the pot reading SM confessions while dh and the boys are outside.
- I have a zillion pictures of my son. I can't make myself delete any of them because I'm afraid he'll suddenly die and it's all I will have to remember him. He's almost 3 and has always been very healthy.