- I'm sick of my husband treating ds3 like he's 7 or 8 and should behave a certain way or know certain things. Do some child behavior research, get a clue you fucking nimrod!
- I spend my days napping and vegging now that all my kids are in school all day. This is my payment for when they were all little and home all the time!
- No one knOws I'm cheating on my H, I keep telling him and myself its not going to get emotional, but I'm falling in love with him. Fuck fuck fuck!
- I cannot handle taking care of my 66-year-old mother's finances along with my own. I just want to throw up my hands and quit. I sometimes hate my dad for dying.
- I lie to my kids about the pool being closed. I don't want to shlep all that crap across town in the cold. Taking three kids swimming is not fun for any of us.
- I don't remember much of my childhood. Scared that I will remember someday... Just want to give DS a childhood that he would be happy to remember.
- My son was giving the dog kisses and she kept licking his tongue. Instead of stopping it I videoed it and laughed my ass off.
- I didn't know there was such a thing as a YouTube star until last week. I'm only 29. How am I SO out of the loop.
- When I was on maternity leave I watched Dexter nonstop. Not like the kid knew the difference right?
- I have a Hannah Montana pandora station. I have watched the series multiple times. But I cannot stand Miley Cyrus.
- I love listening to the Let it Go and Love is an Open Door.
- I ate a donut and a half, burger, and 8 chicken nuggets yesterday before noon. Forced H to make sure I only ate salad for dinner. Fatty fat fat fat
- I ate a bag of Cheetos and lemonheads for lunch and don't want to make lunch for my kids. I will just don't want too.
- I feel like to parent properly you have to be a bit of an asshole at times. I judge the parents who aren't. I pretend I'm not but I totally do.
- I have such a schoolgirl crush on a friend. Pretty sure he knows but is too much of a gentleman to do anything. Probably for the best...I'm happily married.
- I often think abut running away for a few days to just sleep as long as I want and being able to use the bathroom without guests!!