Scary Mommy Confessions
- My kids are smarter than me, but I'll be damned if I ever admit that to them. Gotta keep the upper hand as long as possible!
- Since marrying, I have overcome anorexia and bulimia. Now I'm 50lbs heavier, but I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. I'm scared of intimacy because I can't help but think he can do so very much better than me.
- I regret my 2nd child
- I need to study for my finals but all I wanna do is sleep and have sex with my FwB...
- AFTER I GOT MY DUI. I feel it has brought our family closer and I have been able to speak more about my addiction to alcohol. thank GOD it was only a DUI
- I just yealled at my 7 month old to shut up. Huge mommy fail but he has been whining all day non stop
- I'm pudgy, my hair is greying, and little hairs are starting to sprout from my chin. Can you guess how old I am? I'm 21... (sigh)
- My wife is a kind, loving, giving person, partially because she believes if she isn't I will leave her. In reality, I'm terrified one day the fact that I'm almost inhumanly emotionally repressed will make HER leave ME.
- Have had a fantasy for years about getting banged from behind by a prison guard still in his uniform. It was better than I imagined.
- I love my Vicodin. I get through my dads with my anti depressants, mood stabilizers, Xanax, and pain killers! It just makes everything better!
- I found evidence that my husband searched for and viewed photographs of preteens in sexual poses. I want to take our 2 year old daughter and run! Am I over reacting??