Scary Mommy Confessions
- BF shocked me when he gave me a hug and whispered, "I hope you feel better." I live in chronic pain and apparently he's learning my tell tale signs. Makes me feel loved.
- I feel like such a nasty lard ass I am embarrassed to leave the house. I feel like it is hurting my toddler as I cannot function around people and make small talk at the park. Everyone else is so perfect. :(
- I've lost all motivation. I waste 90% of the workday dicking around online, I sit on the couch and watch tv at home. I only do housework when absolutely necessary. I never play with dd9. Hoping the lexapro will help
- He's leaving her for me.. he sent me money to leave my husband. The countdown to happiness has begun!
- I'd rather see pictures of my friends cute kids on fb and Instagram than pictures of every single thing everyone ate and drank all day. My kid is cuter than your latte!
- I just let my dog out the door, hopefully the pound will pick him up, serves his ass right for shitting on my DD bed!
- If I don't have sex soon I might explode!
- Being with a toddler is like being with a bad drunk.
- I have hypertension and woke up with a lot of signs of having a heart attack. I can't bring myself to go to the ER, I have finally given up on life.
- I've fallen into the yoga pants trap and I can't get out! DH calls them my SAHM uniform. Shut it! They are comfy as hell and make my ass look amazing!
- I spent days working from the time I awoke until I crashed creating scenes and props for bible school. My son says, "Why can't we just show up like all the other kids, geez Mom your such an embarrassment."