- Being a mom is actually easier than I thought it would be...but being a wife is way harder than I expected. Being a grownup in general kinda blows.
- I can't tell if it's my hormones or I really do hate my husband.
- Sometimes I masturbate then cook a meal without washing my hands.
- My LO is now 5 mo. old, and I still think sometimes that I will wake up and this all be a dream like I don't have a baby and I can go back to partying.
- I go back and forth between feeling like I deserve so much better than my dh to my dh deserves so much better than me.
- I go out of my way to intentionally do things I know will piss off people I don't like.
- was just stalking my dh's instagram and he's following alot of those naked model types. I intend to go on his account and unfollow them.
- I don't know about other husbands, but every time DW steps out of a fitting room to show me something she's trying on, I'm hard-pressed to refrain from dragging her back in and taking her right then and there.
- I'm astounded (and extremely grateful) that any woman who's been through pregnancy and childbirth ever let's a man touch her again.
- I only poop when my husband is out of the house.
- When my kids are crying...I often think "why the hell are YOU crying..I'm the one that should be crying!"
- Sometimes I'll put make-up on just to feel better. If often works.
- I give dh sex ANYTIME he wants it. I have faked every orgasm he thinks he's given me. But I still get immense pleasure from it. And I like feeling like his little sex toy he knows he can play with whenever he wants.
- I get unreasonably angry when I see other couple's happy pictures with their kids. Stop rubbing it in my face that my BF sucks and my son doesn't know what a loving relationship looks like.
- My mornings are great, and then my step daughter wakes up.
- I never understood cheating... until I became a cheater.