- Being a mom is actually easier than I thought it would be...but being a wife is way harder than I expected. Being a grownup in general kinda blows.
- I'm not sure I much like the puppy we just adopted....he's sweet and cute but I'm afraid he'll get huge and set off my son's allergies really bad.
- I like the Facebook "friends" I've never met more than most my real friends.
- I feel like I'm not supposed to be here it was a mistake that all love is fake except for my little ones he is what make me stay here
- I think a five inch penis is small.. My boyfriend is on the small side to me. He's suposed to be the man I'm with for the rest of my life. I'm disappointed.
- DH did anal on me and then flipped me over and did me with my legs in the air. Then I moved to another spot & dh pointed out a spot and asked if it was shit. It was! I was mortified!!! But he was cool about it and kept going!
- The puppy needed a bath, so I tossed her in with DS1 as he was bathing. Don't know if I'm a bad mom or just great at multitasking
- Mom is the loneliest number.
- DH refused to go to court to get a reasonable garnishment, so they took 25% every week. Lights and gas shut off repeatedly, no money for food. Fine now, but I will always hate him for putting pride ahead of our kids.
- Stress itching.. I'm scratching the skin off my legs.
- The first two months of breastfeeding was painful and hard. Once we passed that, its been the most rewarding experience. I love our time together and don't want it to end! I cry just thinking about it.
- I sent my 8 yr old daughter to bring cupcakes to our new neighbors. When she came back I noticed she was wearing her military gas mask. For her Halloween costume.Welcome new neighbors! Did I mention we live in Texas?
- I don't ever want to be a mom.
- I may punch the next person who suggests ds has adhd, which has been ruled out numerous times for ds. Exposure, trauma, and abuse all suck, and he is actually doing better than once expected.
- Bumped into an old coworker whom I've been attracted to for years. Accidentally smiled when he told me about his messy breakup.
- Just found out another friend is pregnant. Really hoping my period doesn't come tomorrow. It's my turn dammit!