- I find myself thinking that although I love my 4 children, I should not of had any of them in the first place. They drive me crazy to the point where I have to leave the room and hide in my bedroom as to not commit a murder.
- My future mother in law looks like Honey Boo Boo's mother. Sadly. She acts like her too.
- DH is a terrible driver. I'm scared every time I get in the car with him, but I don't say anything cause it will be a major blow to his ego and he'll act like a wounded puppy dog.
- Pretty sure the family thinks DS's milk protein allergy is a joke. I feel so alone. Why does no one believe it's a real thing?
- All I want to do is play on the church softball team, because that's the one place I feel like myself. But because I don't have a penis, I'm not allowed to play. Oh, she's a girl, she might get hurt.
- Rarely have sex with my Husband bc it's over in 3 minutes. He leaves me hot and bothered then falls asleep. He wonders why I don't respect him. Too afraid to tell him the truth.
- I stopped being a Wife when I became a Mother. Now I'm Mother to a 5yr DD and a 45yr DH. I need my husband back.
- I find being a SAHM soul destroying.
- I masturbate all the time looking at my hooha in the mirror. I feel like it will be ruined after birth :/
- Pretty sure I have developed an eating disorder, but I would rather lose weight than be healthy right now!
- I'm up crying because I watched my 4yo daughter play with a 2yo little boy on Saturday. She has a 2yo brother with autism and even though she is desperate for a play mate he will never play like that. Breaks my heart.
- I almost hit my 18 month old just now. He's been crying and throwing fits for 3 solid days and I snapped. I screamed in his face.
- I haven't been penetrated by anything bigger than a tampon since DD5 was born.
- All these women say motherhood has empowered them, I love my 8 month old son so much but I hate what I have become a boring, ugly , intelligent SAHM with no patience, I'm trying my best but it's barely good enough:(
- I gave up a lot to be a sahm, but truthfully, I have no idea how far along in life I'd be without them. I have crippling social anxiety, depression & am a complete introvert. I push through a lot of that solely for them.
- I'm 20; 2yrs into an 8yr degree & terrified I'll end up an old mum if I have a career. Dropping out & being a SAHM is so tempting. I'm so confused; I've always been a high achiever. I don't know what BF of 5yrs will say.