Scary Mommy Confessions
- I find myself thinking that although I love my 4 children, I should not of had any of them in the first place. They drive me crazy to the point where I have to leave the room and hide in my bedroom as to not commit a murder.
- H has had 30-something women in bed before me. Me? Just him. It makes me sad that I can't tell him he cannot fully satisfy my needs.
- With DH gone on a 2 wk business trip & kids in college, I'm surprising myself at what a slob I really am. With them all gone, I simply let everything go! What a dump! Yet I kinda like it, and don't give a shit. So relaxing.
- DH and I have a combined student loan debt of 144k. He has another year of grad school left...the future terrifies me.
- Honestly I hope my children are the ones who tell other kids there is no Santa, because this materialistic bullshit has got to fucking stop.
- DD3 is driving me up the damn wall. At this point, I am more than content with just having one child for the rest of my life. I'm mentally wore out.
- I was a good mom until this chronic illness. Now, I'm nothing.
- I just returned my son's Christmas presents. It's time I hold true to the whole "only good kids get Christmas presents" bit. He's not a good kid. He's the fucking devil incarnate.
- I was the biggest whore as a teenager and in my early 20's. No one in my current life knows this not even DH. It was fun but I like being a one-man woman much better.
- I broke a decent guy's heart because he toyed with my emotions for 3 years and by the time he decided he wanted me I'd moved on. I should have told him before he found out himself. I feel terrible.
- My son just threw a tantrum in the grocery store, where I had to sit and hug him on the floor so he wouldn't go crazier. He's 9 and I hate him officially now.