Scary Mommy Confessions
- I find myself thinking that although I love my 4 children, I should not of had any of them in the first place. They drive me crazy to the point where I have to leave the room and hide in my bedroom as to not commit a murder.
- I hate having a chronic illness. Feel contempt when DH play acts at being "long suffering". He isn't what he appears, makes my life more stressful and is hardly "strong". If they only knew what a fake PITA he really is.
- Truth is, I effing hate being married and if not for the children I'd probably run away.
- My boyfriend just fucked me for the first time in 24 days and he only lasted 30 seconds. I got nothing out of it.
- I feel like a horrible wife for wanting a hall pass...
- I understand my wife's chronic illness is not her fault, so why do I still resent it and think about leaving her whenever it flairs up? Funny part is everyone thinks I'm "so strong". HA!
- I swallowed for FWB our first time, after only knowing him about 3 months. Been with DH 10 years and never swallowed. FWB is just sooo freakin sexy!
- Sometimes I just want to take DC and run away from everyone & everything else on the planet. Including DH.
- I'm afraid my vagina is wrecked from giving birth. I had a small tear and refused sutures. It is still bleeding at 8 weeks.
- I wish I wasn't such a selfish bitch. I hate that I can't get past my own pain to think about others pain and realize this is the best for everyone no matter what my heart wants.
- I have ppd but I'm scared to get help because I'm ashamed. But I'm also scared of what will happen if I don't get help. I feel stuck :*(