- I find myself thinking that although I love my 4 children, I should not of had any of them in the first place. They drive me crazy to the point where I have to leave the room and hide in my bedroom as to not commit a murder.
- I dread kids birthday parties... social anxiety to the max.
- Love my son but hate playing with him. He deserves better.
- I had such a poor wedding when I was 18. My bridesmaid wore an old prom dress. And we had a last minute Christian ceremony because that was the only official able to do it, even though we are atheist. It was pitiful.
- My kids are still young but sometimes I find myself so anxious and stressed about their upcoming teenage years that I have a hard time appreciating and enjoying how awesome and innocent they are right now.
- My husband was in spec ops in the military for three years. By the time he was 21 he had over 70 confirmed kills. I'm one of the only people that knows this. Secretly it kinda turns me on..
- I have a whole house to unpack but I can't be bothered. At least the kitchen is clean.
- I cant stand my husbands stupid face. Or his delusional sense of self importance.
- Totally drove around town today for 45 minutes only to wonder on the home stretch whether or not I buckled my one month old into his car seat after I had finished nursing him. Sure enough I had not! Total mom fail.
- Been having horrible nightmares of DD1 being murdered... What kind of sick mind do I have that it comes up with this shit?! I don't even want to go to bed any more.
- I've called in sick three Fridays in a row now. Not because I'm taking a vacation or "playing hooky," but bc my job bums me out so much that I can't get out of bed after four days in a row there.
- Agreed to try for baby #2 next year. I'm excited.
- Sometimes I envy homeless people. No place to be, no commitments. It's probably scary at first but I bet if you're just drunk all the time it's not so bad.
- Unless there are bodily fluids or dirt involved, I NEVER wash the toys.
- I have ordered a "free sample" of jamberry nail wraps from five different consultants. I do not plan to ever actually buy any, but I WILL order more free samples.
- I told my kids I didn't want to be their mom anymore. I feel like shit.