- If I didn't fall pregnant I would have ended up leaving my partner.
- While I am getting dd ready for school I am thinking about how nice it would be to dump ice water on my sleeping h. Why do I have to be the one to get up with her at 715 every. damn. day?! I want to sleep in too. Asshole. :/
- Totally hid the dirty dishes in the basement when MIL and FIL came over for dinner.
- I hate having to wear a wig. I think everyone stares at me.
- Stopped taking the pill about ten days ago. The weight I carry around in my chest all day is noticeably lighter. I hope this is the answer.
- Before I go to bed at night and every time I get up in the middle of the night I go into DD6's room to kiss her and whisper that I love her. My mom used to do it to me and I pray she remembers it like I still do.
- Love my 1st grader so much but never thought I'd love having her in school full time like I do! Now if only I could afford daycare for dd2 so I could get more done during the day!
- Married a comic book geek. He's my best friend and the sex is great, but sometimes he tries WAY too hard. He feels if I don't have multiple O's he isn't doing it right. Sometimes I just want to get it over with.
- Most of the time I am not in the mood and even when I am I feel so horrible I pretend to fall asleep just so I can avoid sex even though it's great sex. Dh doesn't complain cause he knows how awful I feel.
- Im having a hard time handling my life, been drinking too much. Sick of everything
- I love my eight month old daughter to pieces, but I honestly can't imagine going through any of this (pregnancy/childbirth/sleepless nights) again for another baby.
- I was at the park w kids when I heard 2 ladies in a heated discussion. I thought "oh this sounds juicy" and walked closer. Then I realized they were talking about yoga etiquette and someone who had broken it. Awesome.
- I try to pretend like the breakup isn't affecting me on the outside. But on the inside not a day goes by that I don't feel like breaking down but I gotta put on a brave face for my boys. And I know I deserve better than him
- I faked ADD to get a prescription for adderall. This mommy can't do it all without a little chemical help!
- I like being a single mother to DD3 way more than I ever liked being a married one. Plus, I get time to myself on the weekends when she visits her dad and I feel guilty that I enjoy it.
- I wish I had more friends I could hang out with or just talk to. Loneliness is becoming to debilitating even with my two little ones around. I didn't know being a single mom could get so lonely