- If I didn't fall pregnant I would have ended up leaving my partner.
- I promised myself that I wouldn't get drunk tonight, then I came home from grocery shopping and drank four beers. I am going to drink more after bedtime. I am fat and a loser.
- My innocent crush on my H's brother is getting out of control and has turned into deep love. I'm scared he thinks of me as just his "weird, annoying SIL". That would crush me and destroy my wonderful fantasy life.
- We owe $3600 a month on bills. That doesn't include food & gas. How in the hell did it get this crazy? I can't wait for taxes so we can pay off 3 credit cards & finally have some breathing room.
- Sometimes I don't want to do this anymore.
- I probably turned the radio in my car up a little too loud trying to drown out the screaming baby in the back seat tonight...
- I let my kids have way too much screen time, just so they'll leave me alone. Shame on me. Got to get my shit together and be a better mom! :-(
- Before having a kid I was able to speak clearly. Now I trip over my words and say one thing when I meant another. It makes me feel really stupid, even though I have an extensive vocabulary.
- I like watching and reading porn way more than DH does.
- I'm breastfeeding DS and drink 2 cups of coffee a day. Couldn't function without it.
- I have forgotten what it feels like to be attractive. I'm only 24.
- I can't orgasm unless I'm sleeping. I don't know what is wrong, but nothing helps. My husband is loving and handsome, and he tries so hard. It just never happens, and we've been married for 3 years.
- I've had horrible gas all night and I let one rip thinking it's just another stink bomb. Went to the bathroom a while later and saw a brown spot in my underwear. Gross but so funny. Whoops!
- Just found out I'm pregnant. We were trying and I should be excited. Instead I'm just convinced that my body will reject him/her. I can't stop worrying.
- Don't give head with gum in your mouth... Just learn't that lesson, poor bf
- The book of life movie, they say "Sanchez's never say sorry." Unfortunately I understand this very well from my Sanchez family. Sad that a cartoon hit my heart with truth. Damn spanish pride!