- I know when I'm ovulating because it makes perfect sense to get pregnant with BF. Lasts 1 week. As soon as the egg is gone b/c not fertilized, I can list a million reasons not to get pregnant again, EVER.
- The blog post about leaving kids in cars has been haunting me. I just got a colorful keychain that will now be put on the keys of anyone who drives my baby anywhere, as an extra reminder she's there. DH thinks I'm nuts.
- I told a terrible lie today to see if he cares at all. He doesn't.
- I'm losing faith in my religion.
- I want a cheeseburger, chocolate, then a bath in a nice hotel room, followed by some blow, booze, cigarettes and a hot young guy that wants to bone. I am a married religious ed teacher with four kids.
- If Mexicans were taller, Id jump from white culture to Mexican in a hot second. Dig all my mexican neighbors. Love dark skin eyes and hair. But damn the men are tiny!
- I don't really need glasses. Wear them more for looks sometimes. Faked the eye exam at 11.🏩
- Husband's aunt brought her then 10 yo daughter to our adults only NYE wedding. Even had the nerve to request chicken nuggets on the menu RSVP card. It's been 3 years and I still seethe whenever I see her! I hate people.
- When I'm mad at DH, I sing the Murder Train song from HIMYM & make goat noises (like in the scene with Ted wrestling the goat). Did it yesterday forgetting we weren't at home... got some very weird looks at Costco.
- I love my DS, but his dad is a piece of shit. I wish I'd had an abortion, or better yet, never slept with him.
- It's 1am, the toddler is asleep, and I just did a line of coke. Clean house, here I come!