Delicious eggnog French toast is what dreams are made of, and we don’t ever want to wake up. With only three ingredients, maple syrup, and butter, you’re family is going to love you. You probably didn’t need to buy all those holiday gifts because this eggnog French toast recipe is the gift that keeps on giving.
Makes: 6 pieces
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
1 cup eggnog
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
6 slices thick cut white bread
1. Whisk together the eggnog, eggs, and cinnamon until well blended.
2. Dip each piece of bread into mixture, then flip over and coat the other side.
3. Spray a non stick pan, over medium heat, with non stick cooking spray.
4. Place two pieces of dipped bread into preheated pan. Cook until golden brown.
5. Flip and cook opposite side until golden.
6. Serve warm with butter, maple syrup and powdered sugar.