Weird things I think about
  • scholarmom4
    I sometimes wonder if it is just me, but I think about the weirdest shit sometimes! Lately I can not stop thinking about what it would be like to be married to a pastor! Like, can you swear? Can you drink? Do you get to have a good sex life or is it straight up vanilla? Does he act like a normal guy at home or all holier than thou? What about if you are really pissed at him and tell him he is being a douchebag! Does that automatically get you in trouble with the man upstairs?? These are the random things I think about!! LOL! As I know absolutely no one who is actually married to minister, I have no where to get these answers! Does anyone else have these random musings or am I just really bored??! lol
  • ChibikoChibiko
    I think of weird shit like that too all the time.  'Course I can't think of any examples ATM.
    :-/
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • scholarmom4
    Lol!! I think I have too much time on my hands! :)
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Lol you are not the only odd one. I have thought the same thing. I know the wife of my pastor and she TALKS. Lol. He does act differently at home, when he IS at home. He has to do a lot, so is often out visiting members at the hospital, at their homes and things like that. She has complained about that. Like when is he going to have time for his family? It us interesting to see the other side of him, from her point of view.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • BookMum

I wonder what would it be like to be married to Bear Grylls or Johnny Depp or someone really hot and famous.

Like could you just walk around and be like "Yeah, im married to Statham...thats who taps this at night.  Holla!!!"

I shall futterwacken...vigorously*
  • ProudPalsyMamma
    I have random thoughts of zombies taking over the world :/
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    I wonder about that too. I have found myself a few times in church instead of listening to the sermon I'm wondering if he's te same at home or an annoy
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    Oops
    An annoying overgrown child like the rest of the men.
  • many_moons_ago

I have random thoughts of zombies taking over the world :/

I have crazy thoughts like that. Like really living the 28 Days Later movie. Or Jarassic Park coming to life.
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Clowns in small cars.. Fucking weird I know its been more intense since then fiats commercial been on tv lately
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • thismomsamissthismomsamiss
    I am always wondering about spider poop lol and other small insects with all their bodily functions. Wth kinda random thoughts are these?!
  • mumof3nz
    Why is it caled a shart when the fart comes first? and other weird things
  • many_moons_ago
    LOL @mumof3nz because shart sounds better then calling it a Fait or Farit.
  • DovahkiinDovahkiin

omg @TiredSAHMamma and @many_moons_ago I have way too many zombie related thoughts. It gets a bit weird :P

@mumof3nz I can't believe I've never thought about that, that shit is deep!

Stroke the furry wall
  • AnonUser28
    I always though shart was a contraction for "shitty-fart" Sh'art....
  • OpheliaOphelia
    vintkey78 said:

I wonder about that too. I have found myself a few times in church instead of listening to the sermon I'm wondering if he's te same at home or an annoy

Me too. Half the time I can't tell you what the sermon was even about because I am either thinking about this or wondering how they change the lightbulbs.
    Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile.. -Grateful Dead<3
  • pdxmama
    I wonder about things that don't make sense to me like, why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways? Shouldn't someone have thought about that when they were naming shit?
  • lilolmelilolme

Y'all are better than me. I wonder about things like.. if we dropped a rattlesnake from a tree, would it break bones and die, or be just fine?

or things like when boys pee do they conscously stop the urine flow or does it just happen. I hear splash steadily, then a break and then a continuation, when my son's pee,lol

• scholarmom4
    I think about the zombie thing too!! lol I think about where we live and would we be protected? Should we go all Doomsday Preppers and start buying bulk food and products and guns? We live in the country so I wonder if we could like fortify our house and protect ourselves? OMG! lol I can totally go off on a tangent!!
  • [Deleted User]
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well behaved women seldom make history
  • scholarmom4
    OMG! I never thought about zomie pets!! lol That is awful!! Eww! I do love shows like The Walking Dead even though the thought of the shit really hitting the fan like that freaks me out! :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • scholarmom4
    OMG! That is a whole new level of home protection! Love it!! lol
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • AnonUser31
    Maybe stone henge isn't a bunch of boulders stacked on each other. What if it was one BIG boulder and someone carved it to make it look that way?
  • AnonUser34
    I'm just weird so it's 24/7 in my head 8-} One thing I've been wondering is if biker guys are better in bed? Is it just me or are guys on a motorcycle Hot =P~
  • AnonUser31
    @kittykat, they're not all they're cracked up to be. I married a 1%er.
  • AnonUser34
    @despair they sure are nice to look at though :\">
  • AnonUser31
    Oh yes. Oh yes.
  • [Deleted User]
  • many_moons_ago
    Why are they called stairs when they are in the house but steps when they are outside?
  • [Deleted User]
  • episcopal
    What if the whole world farted at once?
  • episcopal
    What if the "Hokey Pokey" really is what it's all about?
  • [Deleted User]
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Why do you always have gas issues when you are in a library and need to be quiet?? Can you guess where I am. Lol shhhhh
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • scholarmom4

I met my dh when he was in his mid 30's and I was 27. Before me he was in the military and married and divorced. He is really cute and in his military photo he was a super hotty! I wonder all the time what it would have been like to have known him then! He was def wild and crazy! Now he is this super mature, hard working dad. I bet it would have been FUN!! I am such a weirdo but I think about this all the time! It's like he had this whole other life before me that I know nothing about! I bet he was really cocky and charming and dynamite in the sack! He is still pretty great but not cocky and the charm only shows itself if he has had one too many beers!! lol I have known the ex-dh since we were 18 so I knew everything about him. With dh it is like this big mystery!! :)

• scholarmom4
    Hottie! Can't spell tonight!!!
  • scholarmom4
    I totally think about what I would do if I won the Powerball! I have this whole plan all mapped out! I know it will prob never happen, but you never know!! I would give so much to charity, so much to my family, hire a full time nanny (live in) and I would pay her a kick ass salary and full benefits and paid vacay because I know how hard a job it is and how much it can suck sometimes!! I would hire a full time housekeeper too! Never sweep a floor again!! That would be bliss!!!
  • scholarmom4
    I understand how great sex is (believe me I do!! lol) but when you rationally look at it, why would people feel compelled to stick one body part into another person's body part? That is the weirdest fucking thing ever!!
  • AllOrNothingAllOrNothing
    Who was the first person to discover eggs were good to eat? Like, somebody looking at a chicken decided that the hard white egg they just laid would taste good? Odd. I think the something about may food,actually. Someone had to figure out what was edible and what was poisonous. Right?
  • AllOrNothingAllOrNothing
    Geez. Stoooopid iPad. *i think the same thing about most food*
  • kmetz44kmetz44
    I wonder about the end of the world...alot  Like if I knew a bomb was going to be dropped and my kids were in two different places, what would I do? Or what if there was a huge wall of water how would I hold on to everyone or how would I save my dog?
    Im pretty extraordinary in an ordinary way
  • BookMum
    I wish my husband took me to Senior Prom.  He is from Dallas and I am from Arizona....we didnt meet till our 20's
    I shall futterwacken...vigorously*
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    @ScholarMom:  I'd ask my friend's wife for you, but I doubt she'd appreciate it.  They have 3 kids if that tells you anything... ;)
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • vintkey78vintkey78
    Based on te question of whats the big deal with boobs from my 11 year old.
    How did boobs go from just being baby feeders to being sexy turn ons? When did this happen? Who started this?
  • momnipotentmomnipotent
    vintkey78 said:

Based on te question of whats the big deal with boobs from my 11 year old.
    How did boobs go from just being baby feeders to being sexy turn ons? When did this happen? Who started this?

I wonder this myself. sa me witg butts. SHIT comes outta there.. diarrhea an errthang. yuck

*ad astra per alia porci*
    my nuts hang like there aint no curfew
  • AnonUser26
    As a nurse it makes me wonder how each particular medication knows just what to do once inside the body. Also who figured out that certain chemical combinations could produce the desired effects. I often over analyze my orgasms, trying to pinpoint certain sensations, where they originate and why it feels so damn good all over and not just in that one tiny spot and why those feelings can't be produced in any other way.
  • MegsueMegsue
    You don't want inside my head, trust me. My latest pondering: if the smart ass people at NASA are truly looking for life forms on other planets, why do they think that looking for things that would survive on earth counts. They keep telling us other planets are uninhabitable because of lack of oxygen, too hot/cold, etc. Yeah, for earthlings like us, dumbass. Don't you think life would evolve to survive IT'S environment, not ours??? Quit wasting my tax dollars and get some common sense people.