Kids shows that I fucking hate
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    No Spongebob or Phineas and Ferb...dd knows she can't watch them and if they come on when I'm out of the room she comes running to find me yelling "MOOOOOMMMM, Phineas and Ferb is not appropriate for me."

How long does the brainwashing last?
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    The Bullet Train on Disney Jr...it's not a show, per se, but the songs drives me over the freaking edge!  WAY too much bass in it.
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • MaryPoppins25
    I don't like in the night garden or teletubbies because they teach our children to baby talk... Not cool. I love bubble guppies and four square.
  • MalmqukMalmquk
    Special agent oso is a big fat bear and u hate him!
    Fireman Sam would never make the grade in real life.
    You guys need to you tube rasta mouse...oh my....
  • MrsPMrsP
    ohmygod, Fireman Sam is the worst!! Norman Price! Ew, I just said it like his annoying ass bitch mother.
    "Women are like bags of tea. You never know how strong they are until they're in hot water."
  • pdxmama
    @bellabefana thank god for you that you're not familiar with Oobi! As far as language goes, it would be fine if the characters on the show we're supposed to be 1 or 2, but alas they are not! Oobi is school age, and his "grandfather" and every other adult on the show speak the same way. Seriously, search for it on you tube, it's... One of a kind.

@pdxmama:  I'm not familiar with Oobi, but that's actually pretty advanced language for 1-2 year olds...that's how they learn language.  Whether or not it's o.k. on a TV show, idk.  But if you listen to toddlereze carefully, you'll notice that it's perfectly normal language development.

• AnonUser27
    Oso is one ugly bear too. He looks like he needs some sleep, bad.
  • ChristyJChristyJ

We all actually wants Pheneas and Ferb as a family, at least those kids are smart.  DS actually has the CD that might just get lost over the weekend.  I HATE Wow Wow Wubzy.  That idiot has to be shot.  We don't allow Spongebob, sorry I will not promote complete idiocy in this house, he already has a very sad example of that.  Right now it is all about Johnny Test.  Pretty cool for a 5 yr old.

Anymore he just watches children DVDs on the weekends, by the time he gets done with Homework, has an hour playtime and reads a book it is time for bed anyway.

Imperfect and proud of it.
  • ChristyJChristyJ
    Sorry "watch"
    Imperfect and proud of it.
  • Mommyliciousx4Mommyliciousx4
    I don't like Barney, Teletubbies, or Boobah.
    Honestly tho, unless its crude Ill let them watch any cartoon if it can give me a few moments of peace if they are acting wild.
    The older two kiddos like certain shows that I think are just stupid and its hard for them to watch them wout a little kid being around.
    They love pbs and thankfully I can put them in a different room for down time while I try to accomplish anything.
  • BlahMommy
    I hate Special Agent Oso, you don't know how to wash strawberries?? What business do you have being a special agent. It just pisses me off just how fucking stupid that show is.
  • serenitynowserenitynow

the wiggles, the upside down show, teletubbies, cailou, max & ruby, oomi zumi, bubble guppies, spongebob,

the ones i hate the most are cailou and teletubbies

• PigeonPigeon
    Doc Mcstuffins and Handy Manny!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    I don't mind DocMcStuffins, oomi zumi and bubble guppies...though the music DOES get on my nerves!!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • serenitynowserenitynow
    i just don't like the name of Doc McStuffins. maybe it's just me who has their mind in the gutter.....(reminds me of: stuff my muffin)
  • motherofdragonsmotherofdragons
    yo gabba gabba
  • PigeonPigeon
    Special agent Oso, Jake and the neverland pirates....basically anything on Disney Junior :'(
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Jungle Junction...that's the one I couldn't remember, just saw in on a Confession...
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • Ariadne2522
    Special Agent Oso!  That bear fucks things up the first time he does it EVERY TIME because he doesn't pay attention and follow the directions.   Do we really want to teach our kids that?!

Wonder Pets drive me nuts with their baby talk.  The kid's voice on Phineas and Ferb makes me want to hit someone.

• MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Little Einsteins are making their way to my Hate list...mostly because when DS watches TV he refuses to watch anything else.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • AnonUser27
    Did you guys see the show with both the Fresh Beat Band and Yo Gabba Gabba? I'm like wtf are they both doing on my screen??
  • jessika1005
    @MassHysteria, LOL I loved "You can't do that on television"

I'm pretty good about being able to tune things out, and in our house the tv is usually background noise anyway.  BUT that being said, Barney has never aired in our house.  Max and Ruby are just ugh, Olivia is okay as a book but not a cartoon.  I miss Oobi and Upside down show.  Oh and Bear in the big blue house. 

My youngest one is all over Team Umizoomi.  The only episode of Gabba gabba that I enjoy watching is the one that had Weird Al in it.
  • momnipotentmomnipotent

Dino Dan sucks ass too IMO. Sid the Science Kid is always a friggin repeat too. "Why is my banana all brown and mushy". Sid can go play in traffic as far as I'm concerned.
    I will say this, Handy Manny is hott. His accent, how he treats people and his tool belt. I'd bang him.

I waa thinking this the other day too... I wanted to post about ut but I wasnt sure where the line for that shit lays

*ad astra per alia porci*
    my nuts hang like there aint no curfew
  • momnipotentmomnipotent
    *ad astra per alia porci*
    my nuts hang like there aint no curfew
  • amyclarkamyclark

Handy Manny is hott. His accent, how he treats people and his tool belt. I'd bang him.

lol I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I think he's hot too!! Also, I agree with everyone on Max and Ruby. What the fuck are their parents?? They are never around. And she's such a bossy, whinny little bitch. I also think Special Agent Oso is pretty stupid
  • nonamejustmommy
    we dont watch spongebob or dora. I banned hannah montana after ds6(5 at the time) tried to do cpr on ds2(1 at the time). And im about to take the tv out of the play room altogether bc of the crap ds6 comes down stairs asking for or talking about. 
    Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust. Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give. These Eight words the Rede fulfill: "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
  • unforgivenunforgiven

Did you guys see the show with both the Fresh Beat Band and Yo Gabba Gabba? I'm like wtf are they both doing on my screen??

=))

I don't know how I've missed this thread! I've always thought Manny and Kelly were doing it... Mr. Lopart freaks me out. The only show that I've grown to hate is the Fresh Beat Band. It was bearable with the old Marina but this new Marina makes my eye twitch. 

confessional-manager

"What looks like torture is a time to rejoice
    What sounds like thunder is a comforting voice
    When what is beautiful looks broken and crushed
    And I say I don't know you
    But you say it's finished"
  • NorthernMommyNorthernMommy

God almighty, there are so many kids shows that I hate:  The Wiggles; Caillou, Max & Ruby, all the Four Square crap, Bobs and Lolo, Toot & Puddle, Ni-Hao Kailan....oh, and Franklin - I really, really hate Franklin... not sure why, it irritates me more than anything...

On the flip side, DS2 is crazy insane over The Backyardigans, and I can honestly say that I can name off every episode, just from hearing a portion of a song...how pathetic, but what a great party trick :)

• gamommiegamommie
    my ds is 11 he has a crush (really??) on alex from wizards of waverly place..he like ANT farm Jessie--thank GOD we are out of the toddler stage (wth is a doc mcstuffins?) but teletubbies and barney creeped me out...oh and adventure time is banned forever in this house!!!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    I'm telling you, they're ALL starting to get on my nerves, so bad, I now go in my room and read a book so I don't have to listen to them...bad mommy or sane mommy?
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • Panda
    My daughter is a little bit older (11) so her shows aren't all that bad but when my little nieces are over age 3 and 4, they beg to watch Caillou. I cannot freakin stand his little whiny voice but my nieces love it!
  • Charlotte_SometimesCharlotte_Sometimes
    Kids shows that I hate?  Um, all of them.  And DD is nine but she is in some way (emotionally) younger so she tends to choose shows geared towards younger kids which are IMO always WAY MORE ANNOYING.  I will be so glad when her tastes are a bit more sophisticated.  We keep trying to "steer" her to shows that are more tolerable for us but so far no luck.  Lately she wants to watch reruns of the Power Rangers over and over and over.   Ugh.  I thought we were done with that show in 1990 something? 

An aside, the pink ranger grew up to be damn fine.  She's on a show DW watches, "Flashpoint", cop show.  She's hot.
    "But a lesson must be lived in order to be learned" Ani DiFranco, Manhole
    "Screw you guys! I'm going home." Eric Cartman
  • Resilient1

Is it too late to weigh in on this? 

My son has suddenly developed an attachment to Pokemon, Lego Ninjago, and all the other "manga" style shows.  I find that style of animation irritating, so I can't stand watching them or being in the room when they're on.  And, as a result, when my son talks about them--and he does--I can't stand that either.  I think I may need to suck it up and watch a few episodes so that I don't lose the connection with what he's interested in.  But I really preferred it when he wanted to watch NOVA, Mythbusters, Sid the Science Kid and even Curious George.

Rant 2: The Cat in The Hat.  AWFUL show.  I don't care if it could teach him something; I think it talks down to kids, and tells them it's ok to leave with a stranger "Your mother will not mind at all if you do."

Rant 3: Cartoon Network.  Most of the shows that are on during kid viewing hours are not appropriate for kids.  Even the new Looney Tunes show is too "adult".

Rant 4: ALL COMMERCIAL TELEVISION.  If I have to hear one more time about those stupid Stomper slippers or Dream Lights (or the contests that every single sugary cereal seem to be running), I may have to throw something at the TV. 

And, finally, add me to the list of those who dislike Max & Ruby, Yo Gabba Gabba (known here as NO Gabba Gabba), Barney and the Fresh Beat Band. 

Check out www.commercialfreechildhood.org/

• episcopal
    Is Bob the Builder still around?  What about Gulla Gulla Island?  I heard someone mention The Electric Company.  Are we talking the same EC from way, way back?
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    I'm starting to f'g hate them all!!!!!!!!!! ~X(
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • LovestheMountainsLovestheMountains
    Sponge Bob, Dora, Diego, Yo Gabba Gabba, just about everything on Cartoon Network (except Tom and Jerry). Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Power Rangers, the list could go on, and On and ON.......
  • AnonUser27
    Last night, Special Agent Oso was called in to help Anastasia order dinner at a restaurant. I was sitting there with DD and told her it was silly to need a special agent for that. The little girl could just ask her parent that were sitting with her. Fuck! I hate Oso.
  • katz_meowkatz_meow
    the only tolerable kids shows/movies imo are the Disney/Pixar films. thank God mine are 8 and 10 now. we watch alot of animal planet docs, DS likes military docs, and we watch castle, desperate housewives, that 70's show, alit of series on Netflix. we're pretty much done with all the annoying kids stuff, except my DD discovered h2o on Netflix. gag.
    There is nothing to be gained from treating others poorly.

Don't be a dick.
  • momtomany74

I'm happy Dw keeps kids cartoons underlock and key, but I really hate Wonder pets. I had a nightmare they tried to kill me one night using "team work".

@French_mom I think the creators of the Telletubbies were some sex deprived creepers.

LOL@ Wonder Pets. One time I had surgery and right before I woke up, the Wonder Pets theme song played in my head, slowly, lol!
  • momtomany74

Oh-you know that annoying fucking woman who is on the train on the Disney channel? It's not a full show, comes on between shows but those stupid ass songs she tries to sing all seductivley makes me want to vomit then chuck a brick alongside her head.

This is a kid's channel you sick whore >:(

• NotMOTY
    oooohhh.... love this thread

special agent oso - helping out with first world problems, can't figure out how to brush your teeth that mofo is there in a heartbeat (how does he get anywhere in the world instantaneously?) being killed horribly in the congo - nowheres.

calliou - come back when your balls drop you whiney french canadian bastard

fresh beat band - totally get into gang bangs when nobody looks

wonder pets - why can the duck fly?  she's too little for flight feathers - teamwork my ass

bubble guppies - why are they underwater?  and the theme song

higglytown heros - darling please, what can they store inside themselves?

lisa and gaspard - giant fucking dogs. hell no (plus it's french)

micke mouse clubhouse - daisy is a fucking whore, minnie's a moron, donald is psychotic, why does pluto get to be a dog and goofy has to wear clothes they are both dogs.  and that clarabell cow - somebody turn her into a hamburger PLEASE!

wow wow wubbzy - makes me want to stab my eyes out

little Einsteins  - reinforcing sterotypes, and needs a slap

~X(
  • momtomany74
    NotMOTY said:

.  and that clarabell cow - somebody turn her into a hamburger PLEASE!

"stoooooooooooooopendious"...."moooooooooooooooovalous"
  • twinmommy2004

I used to like spongebob - until my kids started watching it. Now, they watchit all sped up on YouTube - I don't like that either

I hate Adventure time and there is another show on CN that has a pink cat like creature and a blue cat like creature and they go to school and it is jus t horrible. I hate all the commercials on those channels too.

The kids were bummed over the Viacom/Cirectv squabble, because now we don't get Nick.  I like Phineas and Ferb.

And Bella - my sons will tell me the videos they are not allowed to watch on YouTube - they say 'It's too bad I can't watch this video, right mommy?"

the secret to happiness is not getting what you want, it's wanting what you get
  • AnonUser27
    NotMOTY said:

oooohhh.... love this thread

special agent oso - helping out with first world problems, can't figure out how to brush your teeth that mofo is there in a heartbeat (how does he get anywhere in the world instantaneously?) being killed horribly in the congo - nowheres.

calliou - come back when your balls drop you whiney french canadian bastard

fresh beat band - totally get into gang bangs when nobody looks

wonder pets - why can the duck fly?  she's too little for flight feathers - teamwork my ass

bubble guppies - why are they underwater?  and the theme song

higglytown heros - darling please, what can they store inside themselves?

lisa and gaspard - giant fucking dogs. hell no (plus it's french)

micke mouse clubhouse - daisy is a fucking whore, minnie's a moron, donald is psychotic, why does pluto get to be a dog and goofy has to wear clothes they are both dogs.  and that clarabell cow - somebody turn her into a hamburger PLEASE!

wow wow wubbzy - makes me want to stab my eyes out

little Einsteins  - reinforcing sterotypes, and needs a slap

~X(

You are fucking hilarious! Where have you been all my life?!
  • cheesehead4ever
    Let's just say that I hate most kids' shows (especially Caillou!  I don't believe in spanking but that whiny brat would have gotten wacked!)  The ones I like are Wonder Pets (I know others hate it), Curious George, Sesame Street, Wild Kratz, Clifford, Doc McStuffins and Super Why.  My kids are now almost 8 and 12 so I am now into Disney all the time mode.  I don't mind Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, Shake It Up and So Random (actually there are some pretty funny skits on that one).  Can't stand ANT Farm and Jessie, Suite Life and Phineas and Ferb.
  • Redheadmom45
    My 11 year old son is obsessed with SpongeBob. He watches it constantly and can literally quote every episode word for word! Hey Mom!?? Want to hear all of the SpongeBob episodes??? Hell no!!  Why can't he like Scooby Doo or something? I loved that cartoon!
  • bluemom
    I hate Ruby Gloom and Ed,Edd, and Eddy. I flat out tell the kids they can't watch it because I don't like it.
  • Babylove13Babylove13
    My kids are suddenly into Pokemon! HELP ME!
    <3 I love you, always/forever,near or far, closer together <3
  • cheesehead4ever

My 11 year old son is obsessed with SpongeBob. He watches it constantly and can literally quote every episode word for word! Hey Mom!?? Want to hear all of the SpongeBob episodes??? Hell no!!  Why can't he like Scooby Doo or something? I loved that cartoon!

Fortunately my girls like Scooby Doo.  I hate Sponge Bob.  However there was one episode I loved and my kids didn't get.  SB and Patrick adopted a baby shell.  Patrick got a job and SB stayed home with the baby.  PAtrick always promised to take care of the baby when he got home but he would either go out after work or come home and camp out in front of the tv.  SB gradually deteriorated, became more stressed out, etc.  It was hysterical!
  • NotMOTY
    i have more...
    !
    dino dan - your kid is seeing dinosaurs that aren't there...get him some help. (and his acting is poor)

3rd & bird -  hate hate hate this one.  muffin want some poison?  here muffin play with this tiger

jojo circus - clowns are creepy.  a pet lion?  eat that clown, i know she'll taste a little funny...

jungle junction - what is that rabbit thing with a raccoon tail?  a pig on wheels... only interested in bacon

clifford the red dog - who the hell picks up that dogs shit and what do they do with it?

cat in the hat - martin short - nuff said

dora - is a bossy bitch and her best friend is a monkey?

diego - always finding somebody's lost  baby - worst moms evar

mike the knight - that kid is the biggest douche in the universe.

umizoomi - everybody umi shake?  umi this you know it alls

sid the science kid - the grandmom's voice is soooo awful makes the space time continuum wrench - seriously old woman how much reefer do you smoke.  1 teacher to 5 students? in what neighborhood? sign me up for that school.  the parents are sooo understanding and never lose their shit. yeah right if that was my kid i'd sell him to the gypsies and use the money to buy wine.