How to make a 13 year old girl happy
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    We have had a crazy summer.  My sister had her knee replaced and Sarah and I helped my sister at the farm when my brother in law was at work.  First night in, a goat caught her arm with his horn and injured her growth plate.  Before I had to leave my job, I had paid for Baltimore Raven's cheerleading camp for her (awesome week, where they actually get trained by the actual cheerleaders, and get to cheer a pre-season game.).  She had done it the year prior, and LOVED it.  Unfortunately, she was in a cast and could not go.  They gave me a full refund.

I had been planning on taking her to Ocean City, Maryland for a weekend trip, but started playing around looking at StubHub for Justin Bieber tickets.  I spent a little more than I had gotten back in the refund, but oh my God, the reaction was so worth it.  

621563_10151056956772441_172929800_o_zps41c1e282.jpg

So, off to DC we go in the beginning of November...with the wrist recasted, because she injured in it gym...dancing to Bieber.  
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    Lol I am glad , she is going to have a blast!!
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • lifeisgood
    Happy?? 13 year old girl?? Wow. Miracles do happen :) 

Nice job @sidsmommy3!!

• sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    LOL - thanks!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • VegantasticVegantastic
    Way to go Mom!!!  Love that big smile- she looks so excited!!!
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    "Don't Panic"
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Yeah...there is a countdown on her phone...and she was IMPOSSIBLE to get to sleep last night. :-)

• undercoverbanana
    Look at that smile!
    i'm nekkid.
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    AWWWW! How awesome :) I love moments like this!!!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3

• ScaryMommyScaryMommy
    That's so awesome!! She'll remember it forever!
  • BellaBefanaBellaBefana
    Wow!  I didn't think it was possible to make a 13 yo girl happy...I thought they were just generally bitchy!  Way to go Mom!  

At least you won't have to do with Bieber what I did when I took my little brother to a Blue Oyster Cult/Rainbow concert when he was little:  a valium, ear plugs and a cocktail, I slept though all but the part where the 21 yo sailor on my other side kept poking me to ask how I could be asleep!
    Bite me, cupcake!
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Thanks ladies!

Yeah..@BellaBefana....I pretty much know every Bieber song......it happens when you hear them ALL of the time.  LOL