Cousin hung himself on Christmas
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    Christmas morning a few years ago my cousin hung himself.....my uncle found him.

I am so sorry for your loss. I work every day with people that are thinking of suicide or the survivors left behind when someone completes their suicide. I hope that you have found someone to talk to. Anniversaries of loss can be just as difficult as the initial loss. 

I am sending warmth and support in your direction. 

And if you need more than that....please call 1-800-273-8255 where someone will be more than willing to take the time to listen to you and help you make it through the hard moments!!! 

And if you don't want to do that....there is a ScaryMommy army here to support you, too!! 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
  • GritsGrits
    My grandaddy died the day after Christmas. Not a suicide, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the season from time to time.

Big hugs. I hope you find the peace you seek.
    "I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn
  • undercoverbanana
    just...hug.
    i'm nekkid.
  • momoffiveteensmomoffiveteens
    Sending hugs and prayers to you.
  • meandmy243meandmy243
    Big hugs. my uncle CO himself 3/14/97 i idolized him. the worst thing about suiside is the feelings it leaves behind. my uncle left no note. paid everything off and parked his suburban behind a longterm truck and trailor lot. he wasnt found till the 18th.
    let them eat cake! because id rather have pie!!!
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    ((((((HUGS & Love)))))))) Not the same, but my paternal grandpa died on Dec23, 1985. Christmas was never the same because it was too easy to "remember" the anniversary. He was the first family member I'd ever lost.

Like @Lesbomom said, The Scary Mommy Army is here for you. We love you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there honey.