My new favorite Wine!!
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    As you can tell by my name I'm a total wine ho ;) I just wanted to share my new favorite

It's SO good and cheap, are there any other good one's out there? Please share!
  • KrabbyKay
    "cheap"....I need a ballpark...I love wine too.  :D But I'm pretty frickin cheap. 
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma
    Mine is twin springs sweet red cheap as fuck at 4 bucks
    If im feelin "hoodrich" ill get a 7dollar wine.
    my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    Coppela makes a great inexpensive wine - not cheap, but not expensive.
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • KrabbyKay
    Coppela is good! I like Seven Oaks a LOT, it's about $14 and of course our standby Menage au Trois for like about $8. One I had a convo with a pilot about that wine that made everyone go dead silent.... I said IT'S WINE, you guys!!!!! HAHAHAHA Um what else, oh I know, LAYER CAKE!!! Yummo!!!!! 
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    This is $10.99 but its always on sale at Walgreens for like $7 I'm going to try Springs sweet, $4 damn that's really cheap.
  • DemandaDemanda
    That's sparkling wine you pussy!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • DemandaDemanda
    And define cheap, I'm a bit of an armchair sommelier. Cheap to me is under $15, we on the same page here?
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • DemandaDemanda
    $4?!?! Hole shit. I guess our booze is pretty highly taxed here.
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Cherry on top!
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • laughlinlzrlaughlinlzr
    Stark Raving! 9.95 a bottle. And the name suits me.
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    I like sparkling wine @Demanda I'm done drinking that hard liquor shit. Plus I'm a classy lady :D
  • DemandaDemanda
    I was just teasing you, @wineyhoe. I would give my left tit to crack a bottle with you.
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    @Demanda .. Soon my Canadian wife soon :x
  • SammieSammie
    My favorite sparkling wine is Ballatore. Have you had that?! If not, try it!!

I'm also a wine ho when I'm not knocked up. ;)

community-manager

• WineyHoeWineyHoe
    @Sammie and @leopardgirle I haven't had either of those, but I well try them now.
  • DreamerDreamer
    Anything Dr. Zen Zen   :D
    There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. Which one are you?

The Cafe Zin IS wonderful!!!
  • sunnymommasunnymomma
    I love cavit pinot grigio and barefoot wines, cavit is pricey for me $10+ barefoot is $6. Barefoot also makes great champagne 
    I am me, and I am loved
  • DemandaDemanda
    Ermagerd Barefoot is like $12 here. I like their Pinot Grigio too, but my heart belongs to Gabbiano.
  • LLBLLB
    I like Barefoot Sweet Red $11 for the big bottle or $7 for the small one. Or Sweet Bitch which I believe is about the same price.

I don't like dry wines and neither of those are too dry.
  • StormyHeatherStormyHeather
    I like Barefoot wines...Ste. Saint Michelle isn't bad either.
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    The Yellow Tail Moscato isn't bad either
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• Manders15Manders15
    Hmm for a sparkling I like lambrusco, there's a company called I'll who makes a good one. Also a big fan of Cupcake Red Velvet and Apothic Red, both are mixed reds not too dry. Actually having some red velvet tonight ;)
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    Well I drank the whole bottle tonight, Its only about 2 1/2 cups so I'm not a drunk I swear. I love Barefoot and I'm ashamed to say I haven't tried the others. Looks like its time to get my drink on, I am not changing my name.
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    I liv Moscoto yum yum yum
  • SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    any wine mixed with some sprite will work for me.....  ;)
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
  • momofdbbmomofdbb
    I like lambrusco but I have only had maybe 5 glasses in my lifetime ! My mom doesn't really like Acholol and I was 20 when I got married. I never drank before I turned 21. Yea I'm that kind of person. Lol odd.
    " Wibbly wobbly timey wimey ......." The Doctor
    " I'm a leafe on the wind..watch how I soar ." Wash :((
    " Oh the wall had it comming.' Sherlock Holmes
    yea I am geek !!
  • DemandaDemanda
    Pssst...hugger...for future reference, any time I use a French word I'm being sarcastically pretentious. It's just one of my many charms. I seriously almost busted a gut when I saw that hug, I needed that laugh tonight, thank you! Cheers!
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    Omg this thread makes me want to crack open a bottle!! There is a winery around where I live called the purple toad (yeah weird name I know) they have one called Paducah black and blue OMG I can drink a whole bottle myself!! They just came out with a peach, it's not bad but I'm not a peach person dh loves it they have several different ones and if you go to the winery they let you taste them before you buy awesome!! I have a brand new bottle in the fridge chilling now
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • BeachyBeachy
    What's a good beginner wine? I am ashamed to say I don't like wine, maybe haven't met the right bottle yet...
    I like beer and whiskey, but am open to expanding my drinking horizons.
    Searching for my lost shaker of salt.
  • LoveLove
    If you haven't had this ($10.99) wine, you're missing out.

community-manager

• MarySunshineMarySunshine
    It all tastes like vinegar to me.

*ducks and runs*
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • StarsStars
    My favorite wine is a Riesling it is by Schmidt and sonne its awesome and about 9 bucks
    apsycho

• TottyCake
    I love love love Muscat Samos. It's very oakum but oh my it's delicious. A bottle is about $8.
  • forkinthehead
    I tend to like dessert wines. The sweeter the better. Over the holidays my sister in law turned me on to chocolate wine. I had seen it in the state stores and it struck me as weird. I ended up eating my words. I like it. I just had the brand cupcake...red velvet. Not as sweet as I like. But, its not bad.

We have a winery up my way that makes jalapeno wine. Chillin in the fridge haven't tried it yet.
  • anonymommy
    Believe it or not, Aldi's has decent wine-about $4/bottle. I've had the moscato and the merlot, but they have a few others, too.
  • Ashdawn684Ashdawn684
    @beachy at first I was not a wine drinker!! Give me a mixed drink and I was good to go, my MIL always tried to get me to drink this red wine crap and it tasted like kerosene I thought I was weird but then the new winery around here opened and I tasted a few and I found I like the unconventional ones like the black and blue is blackberry and grape, is there a winery close to you?
    ~Live life to the fullest, or die trying~
  • Justthemom
    My favorite it Boca moscato d'asti. It runs about $15 here but can get it on sale for about $12 (I know big sale right? )
  • WineyHoeWineyHoe
    I'd say start with Barefoot if you're a beginner. Something sweet, also there's a winerie here that I went to last year OMG you havent had real wine until you check one out. So good!
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike

It all tastes like vinegar to me. *ducks and runs*

I think that about all alcohol, @MarySunshine. Well, except for the stuff that tastes like roofing tar.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • mommaOf2RottenBoysmommaOf2RottenBoys
    I drank a lot in my early 20's,, but I am not a fan of wines at all. I actually don't drink much at all anymore. I was a boones farm peach wine girl till they quit making it. I did buy a friend a bottle of chocolate wine I found in Branson for Christmas and she said it was the best.she ever tasted.
    Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.........
  • KrabbyKay
    @fatchickonabike so just out of curiosity, when did you ever try roofing tar???  :-))
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    @KrabbyKay, I can taste the stuff in the air every time I walk past one of those roofing trucks with the tar-melter trailer thingy. Yuck! (Good thing I didn't say it tasted like goat piss or something)!
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • mommaOf2RottenBoysmommaOf2RottenBoys
    I have always thought tequila tastes like burnt peanuts, gin tastes like pine sol
    Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.........
  • LesboMomLesboMom
    99I love the Barefoot wines. Funny enough I found that wine through the blogger Barefoot Foodie. 

I like the Cupcake wine, too.

We mostly do local wines. This is wine country here - The Finger Lakes - and man is it good stuff. 

A local apple farm has a GREAT wine line. My favorite is the SomerSet original. They also have a Red and a Rose. And it's only $9.99 a bottle. 

confessional-manager

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -- Helen Keller
    Love said:

If you haven't had this ($10.99) wine, you're missing out.

@Love
    My Olive Garden wine!!!!
    I drank the entire bottle at the restaurant last night. (Of course they charge you $27)
    It's impossible to find around here. But, the waiter did tell me that he knows of one store occasionally has it.
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b

@MarySunshine I never liked wine, thought it tasted like ass... but that ONE wine.... I will go to Olive Garden & buy a bottle to go...
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b

• shate98shate98
    my cheap wine go to is Boordy- only the whites or flavored wines, never the reds from them (local vineyard- MD red grapes suck)

my "expensive" wine go to is Conundrum at $25. It is awesome.

We also make our own wine that runs around $4 cost per bottle and a batch makes around 30 bottles (except for the last batch that is vinegar...le sigh)

I think whiskey tastes like stinky feet, bourbon like ass and beer like piss water
    :-&
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."
  • deviltwinsmommadeviltwinsmomma

@shate98 i will have none of this bad mouthing whisky. lol whisky is like drinking wine there's a special way....

exhale first then inhale your whisky. tee hee....

my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over.
  • shate98shate98
    @deviltwinsmomma you can have your whiskey and I'll take the gin. :D cheers!
    "As you wander through your life, whatever be your goal,
    keep your eye upon the doughnut, not upon the hole."