Woman Breastfed For 2 Years... Her... Dog?!?!?!
  • WickedDunkieJunkieWickedDunkieJunkie
    http://www.examiner.com/article/woman-breastfeeds-dog-for-the-last-2-years-bizarre-way-to-raise-runt-of-litter

A 44 year-old California woman recently revealed that she breastfeeds her pug dog. If this wasn't enough of a bizarre reveal she also shared in the same interview that she's been doing this for the last two years. The dog was the runt of the litter and she got the idea when Spider would lick the nipple of her son’s bottle, according to a report Monday, October 22, 2012 from CBS TV 47.

It seems almost impossible for this story to get any stranger, but it does. This woman is a mother of two, who for some undisclosed reason was unable to breastfeed her own kids. Breastfeeding Spider has now made this mother feel “complete” and has satisfied her maternal instincts.

This story goes even deeper into a bizarre zone as she reveals that her children sit and watch her breastfeed the dog and they think “it’s amazing.” Once her kid’s friends at school get wind of this story, her children might change their mind and find this “amazing” event mortifying.

Check out the picture of the woman breast feeding her dog here on Gawker.

According to an article from the Gawker last week, the woman’s name is Terri Graham and the Gawker refers to her as an “outrageous mom.” She even posed for a picture with Spider as she breastfeeds the little fellow. Both mother and now grown dog look very content taking part in this act.

Graham reports the dog was able to give her the experience she missed out on with her two kids. She also shares that the breastfeeding ritual is making her a more complete woman and a better mother. Does she really think that sitting at home breastfeeding a dog while her kids watch can make her a better mother?

It does appear that Spider is a considerate breast feeding dog, or at least that’s what Graham reports. As far as feeding time causing her any pain, Graham does offer up what breastfeeding a dog really feels like:

"Her tongue tickles and I do feel her teeth," Terri says, "but she latches on in a way that they don't hurt me.”

According to CBS TV 47, at least she does realize that people might consider her a “freak.” Graham confessed during this very bizarre interview that she knows that people will look at her like she's a "freak." That doesn’t matter to her as it is something she finds satisfying to her role as a woman and a mother.

This story is so bizarre that it does sound like the opening scene in a horror movie. This might be too much for even Hollywood to tackle. What this woman does is her own business but letting the kids be an audience to their mother breastfeeding a dog might give them problems later on in life when they figure out his is not what normal folks do.

Why would she do this for two years? Many women don't breastfeed their babies for that long. Breastfeeding a dog is bad enough, but to prolong it for two years seems to suggest that Graham is fulfilling some strange need for herself, more so than for the dog. Maybe it does benefit Spider too, as she looks like she hasn't missed too many meals!

WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b
    We Are The Music Makers... And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams...

• CrashCrash
    Good god. The comments are hilarious though.
    Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • momofeveryonemomofeveryone
    .......wha?!
    i want a nap. and some chocolate. who's with me?!
  • OUCHOUCH
    =))

X_X

:O

8-}
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate." - UNK
    "The amazing thing about life is that you choose what you allow into it, you choose how things affect you, you choose how you react. Happiness is a choice. Make it." - UNK
    "Tattoos don't define the person, the person defines the tattoos." - Me
    “The pain now is part of the happiness then” – CS Lewis
  • just_kimjust_kim
    I know we try not to judge at sm...
    But.
    Ewww.
    It's fake... right?
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b

• SchweddyBallsSchweddyBalls
    o.O

whattheactualfuck??????
    I'm the nicest person you will ever meet, UNTIL you fuck with me or the betches I love.......
    Curious said:

The comments are a fucking riot...
    WDJ_Avatar_zps4536679b

• MomaFive
    just_kim said:

But.
    Ewww.

^^^ this exactly
  • CinnaCinna

o.O

whattheactualfuck??????

my sentiments exactly

Two hearts! Oh baby I'm beating out a samba!
  • mommydeliriousmommydelirious
    Sigh. Really world? U needed to get weirder??
    Photobucket
  • Moomin
    just_kim said:

But.
    Ewww.

This. Pmsl. It's making me gag! Haha
    It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
  • Peace
    Curious said:

They were the best part of that story.
    Now I can resume my chant...please don't let this be real, please don't let this be real... X_X
  • sidsmommy3sidsmommy3
    Whaa????

I may actually be speechless...and ew
    Mary :-)

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • GingersnapGingersnap
    :-O
    “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” ― Joseph Campbell
  • PurpleFlowersPurpleFlowers
    Huh??? :O
    Stay away from my chocolate and nobody gets hurt!

I think I like who I am becoming...
  • irishlassirishlass
    SO fucking weird. And the comments had me rolling!!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • undercoverbanana
    that is the weirdest fucking thing I have ever heard. Sounds like a carnival freak show.
    i'm nekkid.
  • SalllyWingo
    I am speechless.
  • SalllyWingo
    "I feel empowered by this woman's story to finally share with all of you that I am currently breastfeeding Bat Boy."

That made me lol
  • gramalibbygramalibby
    :-q
  • shouldcleanshouldclean
    I don't even know what to say.
  • fatchickonabikefatchickonabike
    There are some things inquiring minds really don't want to know.
    Part of growing up is learning to forgive your parents for being human.
  • SaraMommySaraMommy
    I'm speechless... :-& :-/ :O :-t :o3
  • Quilting_grandmaQuilting_grandma
    Wouldn't this be considered a form of beatiality?? Seriously weird
  • TheHeadacheslayer
    Ok, I will confess that I EXPRESSED breastmilk when I was nursing DS to treat my cat's pinkeye. And Willow, our dog, was orphaned before she was weaned so one time she tried to latch on, and I was like, sorry pup, no more milk there! lol

Would I give breastmilk to a weak pup/kitten.....sure. But NOT FROM THE TAP! And that her kids WATCH????

Yeah that would be my JUDGY robe showing. Whackjob.

Now, I once read about a boat of refugees stuck out in the ocean and the breastfeeding mom saved everyone's lives by nursing them all--that is a whole different ballgame and I think she's a hero.

It's not even that the idea gives me the heebie jeebies....I've seen other animals be surrogate mothers. But...but....but.....that she didn't BF her 2 kids and is now BF the pug?

If she REALLY wanted something meaningful, get tested and donate to a milk bank for preemies/sick infants.

I will NOT be nursing my pug when I get one. No no no no hell no.
  • forkinthehead
    Gross...a brain is a terrible thing to waste. I'm so grossed out...can't see the humor in it. All I can fathom is this weirdo needs a psych evaluation.
  • just_mejust_me
    Its weird but I'm ok with it...but I love animals. I wouldnt do it right from the tap though! Lol
    I can't be perfect all the time...so give it up already!
  • 3bluetulips3bluetulips
    @soupermom you are too funny.
    The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any. Alice Walker
    Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else. Judy Garland
    Don't get comfortable with who you are at any given time - you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be. Jon Bon Jovi
  • MaybeThree
    gross gross GROSS!!!!! blah!! i couldn't even read the whole story..blah...must....read.....something....else....
    You know that episode of friends where Phebe is possesed by the old ladies ghost that wanted to see everything and then was at the wedding of Rosses ex wife and her gf? And she's like "now iv seen EVERY thing" and leaves her body?

Yeah that's me. Leavin my body. I don't want to live in this world anymore...
    Photobucket
    8-}
    Photobucket