Shoot you in the ass with a bb gun...
  • lifeisgood
    i got sick of one of the teenagers in the neighborhood shooting at cats and
    squirrels with bb guns. i borrowed a bb gun from another kid and shot him in the
    ass. told him i'd do it again, if HE did it again.

AHEM.....Is this anyone's neighbor???? HAHAHAHAHAHA...I mean I realize it's not a double headed battle axe....lmao

OC- Whoever you are...I love this!

• shadylaneshadylane
    She shot a kid with a bb gun?! Ummm... Yes its cruel to shoot animals but u can't shoot somebody's kid! U can go to jail for that. What if u missed and shot him in the face or something? I would whip my kid's ass for shooting animals but I would flip if somebody shot her. I would def call the cops.
    ~slim shady~
  • lifeisgood
    @shadylane....I COMPLETELY see your point...but you don't have teenagers.  Maybe OC is a crackshot...or maybe she just threatened to shoot him...but I still think it's really funny....I think it's a vent with some poetic license..I'd kick my teenagers ass if he came home and told me some lady shot him for shooting a cat.
  • SammieSammie
    @shadylane, you just made me laugh so freaking loud! What if you missed and shot him in the face? If you're trying to shoot someone in the ASS and you end up shooting them in the FACE then you're the worst shot in history. LMAO! I don't mean this rude toward you at all, but it was just hella funny to think about.

community-manager

• lifeisgood
    @Sammie....I didn't want to point that out...but it made me laugh too...AND there is a big difference between a kid...and a teenager....a teenager is a completely different beast!! l
  • SammieSammie
    I agree @lifeisgood. I doubt we are talking about a little kid here and while I am fiercely protective of my child, I would also flip my shit if I found out my kid was shooting animals. I mean OFF THE RAILS pissed off. I don't even want to think about that! And like you, I'd still be mad at him/her AFTER they got shot in the ass with a BB gun. 

I think it is hysterical, personally. But I do see @shadylane 's point as well. In most cases, I'd be the first person to freak the F out if someone did anything to my kid. Just not this one.

community-manager

• lifeisgood
    @Sammie  I think that's what is sending me around the bend laughing....The very IDEA of one of my boys coming in ..holding his hand over his BB riddled ass cheek...and trying to gain my sympathy??? LMAO,,,,ahh...yeah.....They'd rather be shot.
  • SammieSammie
    EXACTLY! @lifeisgood. That's how I'd feel. They'd come in with a bruised ass and then they would have to explain what they did...

most kids would prefer a BB in the ass compared to their parent's wrath. 

community-manager

• crazylazymommycrazylazymommy
    My husband shoots at the squirrels with his pellet gun....just to scare them. They are a nuisance here, tearing though your trash, after they have chewed a big gaping hole in your trash can. Shitting all over our deck, digging huge holes in my herb planters, eating our tomatoes, and gnawing at the wood railings of our deck.
  • shadylaneshadylane
    I just meant what if u really hurt somebody else's kid. I think its funny too, I just would want to be the one to shoot him! I'm allowed but if somebody else did, oh hell no.
    ~slim shady~
  • ImWendyImWendy
    I agree with you @shadylane. I'm sorry, but I'd kill a bitch who shot my kid with a BB gun. I'm the mom. Not her. She should have talked to his mom, and if THAT didn't work, then shoot the kid. Wow that was weird to type BTW. I actually don't even believe the confession, but hypothetically and all.
    deus ex machina
  • lifeisgood

@crazylazymommy - My Dad has always done the same re:the squirrels...needless to say the squirrel portion of Christmas Vacation holds a special place in all our hearts.

@shadylane - When shooting other peoples teenagers you must aim accurately...or yes...you run the risk of shooting their face off....hahahaha..laughing with you not at you!!!

**edit**@ImWendy - in your scenario...if you want to be rational...yes...If mom doesn't help out..You first shoot mom...then kid...just sayin

• SammieSammie
    I totally get it @Imwendy. Normally I would be 1000% there with you. I tend to even be overbearing. But for some reason, if someone shot my teenager in the ass with a BB for shooting their cat then I don't think I'd be that mad. More mad at my kid! But if she riddled him with BB's or something like that then I would fly off the handle.

I'm pretty sure this is grounds for getting into big trouble though right? I mean if the parents pressed charges.

community-manager

• serenitynowserenitynow
    i think a paintball gun would be another fun idea also. those things sure give a sting
  • lifeisgood
    In reality...I would assume so.  You can't even threaten to hit someone without the possibility of ending up in court.....let alone actually firing a BB gun.
  • ImWendyImWendy
    Rofl!
    deus ex machina
  • ImWendyImWendy
    Now I could be all over paint ball shooting.
    deus ex machina
  • lifeisgood
    @serenitynow  OHHHH ..now you're on to something!!!!  hahahaa...My son came home from his first paintball outing with softball sized bruises on him...but DUH...they didn't hurt!!
  • SammieSammie
    My cat is an inside cat, but I try to picture what I would do if some teenager was trying to shoot him with a BB gun outside. Oh man, what I picture is NOT pretty. I'd lose my shit for certain and in a MAJOR way.

You don't mess with my kids. You don't mess with my pets. You don't mess with my man. Pretty simple. ;)

community-manager

• LoveLove
    yep, aggravated assault. (eta: the paintball gun hurts worse. Trust me.)

Not that I wouldn't do it, but you wouldn't CATCH me doing it LOL not to someone else's kid.

If they were shooting MY cat/dog, the sheriff's department would be getting a call from me ASAP. Card-carrying ASPCA member here. I don't take that shit lightly.
    And neither do they (the S.D.). They are several people here each year that go to jail for animal cruelty, and in almost every case, it's because someone shot at someone else's dog. (Usually a trespassing hunting dog, but you know, dogs can't read those No Trespassing/No hunting signs all that well...)

community-manager

• shadylaneshadylane
    ~slim shady~
  • shadylaneshadylane
    Yeah I would def call the cops if a kid was shooting my cat, and I would call them if somebody shot my kid for shooting their cat. And I would shoot my kid for shooting cats. Lol make sense?
    ~slim shady~
  • lifeisgood

@Love....ok....Now...if someone shot at my dog...well...we're talking get outta my fucking way NOW cause I'm gonna kill somebody!  lol.

my teenagers...ehhh...."if you got shot son I'd like to know what you did that warranted that response" 

I'm not in a rural area...and there are endless incidents of pets being shot with bb's etc ..I can't imagine what kinda of a douche bag kid thinks that's funny.  I have two teenage boys...and I KNOW they would flip out if someone came up with that plan in their crowd for the evening activity.  I am not the "NOT MY KIDS - mom" I actually hate that bitch...but I know that much about my guys...they are very kind hearted as far as teenagers go.

• ImWendyImWendy
    Totally!
    deus ex machina
  • LoveLove
    I threatened Alex yesterday with a belt for kicking Lily. Granted, he was trying to break up a fight, but you do NOT kick my dog. She's pregnant, and he kicked her in the belly!

community-manager

• lifeisgood
    @shadylane....hahaha...yes i get it...in a roundabout way...it makes complete sense!!! lmao
  • ImWendyImWendy
    When Noah's dad was 12, he accidentally shot his friend in the temple with a pellet gun and the boy died. I know BB guns aren't quite as powerful as pellet guns, but if you over-pump them, yeah, you can get hurt.
    deus ex machina
  • DemandaDemanda
    I'm with @shadylane and @ImWendy.  I'd go crazy on a bitch.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • i_am_a_thunderbirdi_am_a_thunderbird
    My ex Dh was a bastard and shot me in the ass, at close range, with a BB gun once "just for fun."

I had a bruise the size of a cantaloupe on my ass and it hurt like a SOB. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I agree with the moms who said they'd be pissed if someone shot their kid with a BB gun. I would lose my shit if someone did that to my kid. Of course, I understand that the teen in question was supposedly shooting animals with a BB gun, but that doesn't give anyone the right to shoot the kid back. You can really, really hurt someone with a BB gun, especially if you shoot at close range.

Like @imWendy said - I'm the mom and it's up to me to discipline my kid. If someone came to the door and told me my kid was outside shooting animals with a BB gun, there'd be hell to pay. But no one, and I mean NO ONE has a right to shoot my kid with anything. Sorry.
  • kmetz44kmetz44
    Id probably shoot at the kid...but Id be hiding in the bushes of course

oh and FTR Ive been shot by a BB gun and a Paintball gun...paintball hurt a shitton more
    Im pretty extraordinary in an ordinary way
  • breezybreezy
    I have been shot in the ass with a bb gun, I shot my brother with one too.... We ran the neighbor hood with bb guns when we were kids... Lol.

I recently shot my brother in the stomach with a pellet gun/airsoft.... He told me too! It was freakin hilarious!

I wonder if oc was talking about an air soft gun, those things are as about as dangerous as running with a pencil.
  • lifeisgood

@kmetz44 apparently you'd have to ask @love to skooch over ..she doesn't plan to be caught either...hahah..

@breezy  lmao...Are you from Jersey originally...because I swear...it sounds like you spent time with my cousins and me....

• breezybreezy
    Alaska! I had my first gun when I was 6.
  • breezybreezy
    Gun as in 22... The bb guns were just in the toy box lmao.... I don't know how I made it to adult hood.
  • lifeisgood

@breezy HAHAHAHA....hmmm..wait...seems on second thought Jersey and Alaska have very much in common...lmao

• irishlassirishlass
    This is hilarious until you imagine it being real lol
    Yeah, guns of any kind arent common here, but if someone was violent towards my child in any way they wouldnt walk again, ever. If my child was shooting animals? He would get a severe clip around the ear, and well, he just wouldnt do it!!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • ImWendyImWendy
    @fly I know. It hit his temple and that is apparently the weakest part of the skull. It was really sad. Noah's dad still has a lot of psychological issues because of it. Being a mortician might not help... lol

deus ex machina
  • Messy_Hair_MommyMessy_Hair_Mommy
    When I was probably 18 years old, I let my boss (who thought he was also 18, *cough*45*cough*) convince me...like an idiot...that it would be a BRILLIANT idea to shot a pen out of my hand with a bb gun.

*blink* 

I bet you can all guess how that turned out. 
  • SaraSara

@Love, dog fights with pregnant dogs suck. I have two females one spayed
    and one nursing. They started brawling when Mama dog was prego and separating
    them was a bitch. MY dog is an old lady (about 9) but she doesn't back down and
    she is a lot bigger than Mama dog. My SO kicked the shit out of her trying to
    get her to let go and I'll tell ya, I could feel the psycho in me coming out.
    Mentally I understood, but fucker, that’s my dog! The fought again 4 days after
    Mama had her pups and (I seldom to NEVER hit my dog, she was abused before I
    got her) I smacked the shit out of her trying to get her to release. That girl
    has a hard freaking head. My fingers blew up like a balloon and I had bruises
    all up my arm. I couldn't make a fist for days.

As for shooting the kid for shooting at animals...there is a reason I
    don't own a gun...I have a twisted sense of justice. As for if someone shot my
    kid...you know, I can't be there all the time and if someone wants to take up
    the slack...besides with my kid and his mouthy “I am smarter than everyone”
    attitude, I can't say I don't expect him to get his ass kicked once in awhile.
    I did tell him when I caught him sexting (explicit detailed things that are
    forever burned in my brain, not enough brain bleach exists to remove it) that
    if I ever open the front door to a teenage girls angry father I am going to
    step aside and point the way to his room.

Then again, I also think we should institute caning, shop off pinkies
    for stealing (so they can still work) and only have one appeal for the death row
    inmates (my uncle was on death row for 18 years and it cost $40,000 a year to
    house him). Also a big believer that Chomos (child molesters) should be tossed
    in with general population in prison and an announcement of their crime should
    be made. Although, if someone ever touched my child...they wouldn't make it to
    prison. As I have mentioned, I am a tend to babble.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Think of your problems as challenges to overcome not obstacles to be avoided.
  • @sara, I like where your head is at! :D
  • kysmommykysmommy
    Gotta agree with @Sara, and btw, if I find any brain bleach lying around the house I will send it your way. I simply cannot imagine it... *shudder* I'm so screwed when DD becomes a teenager ugh!!