Tell me one thing about YOU
  • Mommy_22Mommy_22

Hey ladies! I would really like to get to know all of you better since I am new here. I'm sure most of you know each other so im sorry if this is redundant for you but I was hoping we could all post a little something about ourselves here so all the newbies have a chance to 'catch up' on making new friends. Also I would love if those of you who are willing would add me on facebook. You can look me up by the name Aimee Jackline. If you need more info let me know.

So, I am Aimee Jackline of course. I am the mommy to two wonderful lil boys(3years, 6 months). Im a SAHM which makes me kinda lonely and lacking in the friend and adult conversation area. My DH and I have been together for 6 years and have been married for 3.5 years.

Who's next?

[-O< [-O< :X
  • collegemommy

• ChibikoChibiko
    I'm Anna. SAHM to DD3 and DS5. I also watch a LO during the day but I'm looking to go back to work soon. I'll be married 10 years this March. Idk what else to put in these types of things. If you wanna know something please ask.
    "We all cross over to the dark side at one point. We just all have different temptations" ~MarySunshine

"You were the truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" ~Death Cab for Cutie
  • CrashCrash
    I'm a working mom of 3 kids, 6 yo dd, (soon to be) 8 yo ds, and a 10 yo dd. I've been living in sin with my hubs for almost 11 years, and we own our businesses. We also have a total zoo of animals, between the dogs and the cat and the bird and the hermit crabs. We live in a small (tiny) town of 700 people, so it's like existing in a large, very disfunctional family, lol.

Why be a king when you can be a God?
  • shadylaneshadylane
    I'm Kristin, I live in west virginia, I have a 2 year old girl Jameson, I have a bf and baby daddy drama, I'm a chiropractic assistant. U can follow me on twitter @shadykris, I have family on fb so the real me is on twitter. I haven't been on either much at all lately though.
    ~slim shady~
  • luvin3babies
    im renee. SAHM to DS9 DD'S3. moving to texas soon. been married 5 years. before the twins i was a medic.also have a dog and cat. About to have my 10 year highschool reunion. blah. lol   *nice to meet you ladies*
  • BirdieBirdie
    I'm Nicole. SAHM to drew (2) and kaylee (8). Newlywed (7 months) to Justin, an identical triplet. DSD (3) and DSS(11) I live in Cajun country (Lafayette, La). I am on fb under Nicole Brown Myers come find me!

SMSM_s_5

• DemandaDemanda
    I'm a Mom to an 8 year old boy living in shitty London Ontario, Canada.  I've been with my BF for 3 and a half years, we just got engaged over the holidays.  He has a 12 year old daughter, so I'll be a stepmom soon.  Well, maybe not soon.  We don't live together, but basically split our time between houses.  We plan on shacking up come spring.  I'm in my last semester at University - getting an honours BA in Canadian History, although I would like to stay on another year and do my Masters, fingers crossed I get in.
    I guess that's about it.  I like long walks on the beach, long boozy dinners, cheese, tulips...

Welcome, by the way!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • chaosmomchaosmom
    I'm Candace. I am a SAHM to 4 boys...ages 13, 6, 4 & 3. We also have 5 fish, 3 dogs, 2 cats & a turtle all of which are male so I am pretty outnumbered! Most days I absolutely adore my children & then others, I am trying to sell them to the highest bidder...or giving them away for free :-) I have an odd relationship with my kids' daddy/my SO/whateverthefuckheis & he plays an active role in their lives & right now it works for us. We met & have been together since hs but moved into seperate places/kinda broke up almost 2 yrs ago as we work through...stuff. Anyways, I am loving all the new faces & opinions!
  • MarySunshineMarySunshine
    Hi! I'm Callie. I'm a 29 yo SAHM to Taran (almost 2), Declan who's due in March, our Basset Hound Bosley, and a 6 inch Pleco (sucker fish) named Spike. Just over 7 months ago we moved from NJ and my beloved beach to Maryland, about 25 minutes north of Baltimore. Before we moved I was PreK teacher and ran a local summer Arts & Crafts program. DH and I have been married for 4 1/2 years and have been together for 15 years this February.

Welcome to SM!

EDT*** I am on FB, too, if anyone is interested.
    http://www.facebook.com/callie.yaeger

I will warn you, my MIL is now a "retired" housewife and she has to comment on EVERYTHING. Even my mom thinks it's a bit excessive. LOL And don't mind DH and I, we like to try to out do each other in the loving snarkiness.
    "I don't poop. I create magic."- ABC

I'm as sexy as a burp mid-kiss. Watch out!

For every loser there's one that has to win. So bite your tongue, grit your teeth and grin...
  • GlitterQueen GlitterQueen
    I am Kristin and I live in Kansas. I am a SAHM with DD3 and DS almost one. I have been with dh for 8yrs. I am very close to my mom. I do not have in special IRL friends and I also lack adult interaction. This is my happy place
    :-D
  • ImWendyImWendy
    I'm Wendy. I'm a single mom of three kids. Noah (9), Tessa (6), and Tripp (3). I'm a SAHM/full-time student, studying to be a computer programmer. We live with my parents while I'm in school.
    deus ex machina
  • i_am_a_thunderbirdi_am_a_thunderbird
    I'm Wakinyan Winyan (I have a "Christian" name but don't like using it). I am 31 and have a DS3. My Dh is full-blood Ojibway and I'm Lakota, originally from Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, but now living in Ontario, Canada. I am journalist/photographer/artisan/graphic designer/activist and my DH is a stone sculptor. He also makes clothing, jewelry and other artistic stuff. :)
  • LoveLove
    I'm Love, and live in MS. WAHM. Spawn is 2, Grace 10, Alex 11, and I have 2 stepsons, Josh 12, and Jacob 13...
    My husband and I have been together 6 years, married 5, and he's on his 3rd year of stateside deployment.

Whatever social media platform you're fond of, here are my links: 

community-manager

• battibatti
    @mommydearest you didn't tell Mr you guys are engaged?!!?? Congrats gorgeous!! xD

I'm a 26 yo oddball of a sahm of 2 adorably annoying goofball sons, ages 2 and 4 and equally annoying but still pretty cute Dh. We've been together almost 7 years, May will be our 6th wedding anniversary. Oh, and he is 10 years older than me.
    I find crude humor hilarious and addicted to scary spooky shit. Basically, I'm a teenage boy on the inside.

@mommy_22 welcome! Glad you found us! I came across this site by chance while hunting for a recipe (vodka soaked gummy bears), Google led me here, and I've been addicted ever since!

SMSM_s_5

• CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    Hi, I'm Mikki, I'm recently 29, from the Niagara Region, Canada. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we have an almost 2 year old daughter who is our world :D I am going through school for Political Science in hopes of going to law school in the future. 

I have dual citizenship, I come from a family of mixed religion, and am a politics junkie! I think that about covers it :D

community-manager

• I am Jenn (yes, another one), I am 25 years old and have my dd 3.5 and hopefully one more to come this year *fingers crossed*.  I am a SAHM and and going to school to be a sterile supply technician.  Dh is a chef and a all around funny guy.  This place is my haven where people don't judge me for being weird and crazy.
  • DemandaDemanda
    Thanks, @batti!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." ~ Gloria SteinemPhotobucket
  • collegemommy
    @shitdoesstink...there are a lot of us!! There were 12 in my class in high school alone (112 people) ..but I was born in '78 and am one of the oldest in my class so I liked to say it was mine first ;)
  • thejoker
    Hi, my name is Joanna and I live in Georgia. I'm not new here, but I hardly ever post. I want to start getting more involved though, bc it's kind of lonely not having any adult friends to talk to. I work full time and I am also a full time student (just started yesterday, so wish me luck!) I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 3 years, and we've been together for 7 years. We have an almost 2 year old daughter, and she is the light of my life. I'm one of THOSE moms who makes her child the center of her universe - that's just me! I'm looking forward to talking with you ladies!
  • israelsmommy
    I'm Janiece, I'm 32 years old and have 4 children. Christyan 8years, Bishop 6years, Spirit 5years, and Israel 3years. I work in Securities, and just moved to St. Louis, MO.   I have been married 10 years and I come from a big family that I miss so much. I'm new to Scary Mommy so I'm kind of happy you posted this.  Its hard being alone in a new city. 
  • kysmommykysmommy
    Good to have you @israelsmommy :-)

My name's Kristina, I'm 22, my only daughter will be 5 the first week of March. She is starting preschool on Monday and is so very excited!! I've been with SO for a little over a year, he is the love of my life and we knew it the moment we met. We share a birthday and a hot temper and he is 15 yrs older than I am. DD and I moved into his house a few weeks ago (officially) and we are TTC. I love to read, either by myself or to DD at bedtime.

And this site is my savior, hands down!!! Because, as wonderful as SO is, he just doesn't get it.
  • israelsmommy
    "And this site is my savior, hands down!!! Because, as wonderful as SO is, he just doesn't get it" :D

AMEN!  thanks, @kysmommy.
  • monstamomonstamo
    Okay, I'll play...my name is Marti, and I am a scary old mommy, at 47 years old. I have 3 beautiful and intelligent and amazing daughters 25, 24, and 18 and one very precocious little boy who my DS3.

I found SM last September and these wonderful new friends have amused me through the loss of my job. I was a restaurant manager for a pretty big country club here in the south. Now, I am adapting to being a SAHM, and honestly, still a little lost at it.

I am on FB under my whole name, Marti Hunnewell and have a newly created blog inventingreallife@wordpress.com

I am very lucky to have this site.
  • momof4momof4

My name is Stephany i'm 33 be 34 march 2nd. I live in NY and mom to 4 wonderful daughters!! Kelsey (15) kimberlynn (14) Kristen (12) and Mystic (9). DH and I have been married 15 months(together 14). I'm a SAHM and do babysitting on the side. I'm quiet and anti-social so i've been told...lol

I am on fb Stephany Howell. my profile is friends only as I have pics galore of my kids and other ppls kids because there's so many creepers out there.

• momof4momof4
    by 14 i meant years not months...lmao
  • AnonUser24
    Hi I am Jenn :) I have an adorable little daughter named Danika who will be 3 in March, and a sweet little baby boy, Jameson, who is 7 months. I love watching documentaries and just learning in general. I can be passionate at times about certain topics, and I always seem to feel for the underdog. I have lived a pretty crazy life, but I have become a better person because of those experiences. I'm Jennifer Myles on fb.
  • Hello! Im Kendyl
    :D  I have two monsters, Abigail(6) and Caleb (4).  Im from a smaller country town in Illinois.  Im a SAHM for right now.  Looking forward to going back to school or getting a job soon when both kiddos are in school full time.  We have one dog, cat, and two rats as our pets.  Huge animal lovers, we are looking forward to moving to a country house as soon as we can so we can have more :)
  • Im not sure why there are so many :D up there ?? lol

• BeerWenchBeerWench
    Hey - I'm Laurie... otherwise known as Hey Laurie to my DSS20 and DSD15 and Hey Mom to my DD7. Married for almost 10 years now and quickly approaching my 40th birthday next week. *sigh* It's just a number right?? *sigh* I live in TN down south.
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • monstamomonstamo
    @lauriebizz, 40 ain't nothing! People treat you like an adult!
  • Anonymous
    Hi there!  I'm Brandi (yes, like the liquor!)  I'm a SAHM to 5 boys (11yr, 9yr and 7yr triplets).  I have been with my DH for 15 years, married for 12.  While my husband is great, he can be like any other man (very frustrating). I love, love, love that this site has so many women willing to offer support to other women no matter the subject. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and have some "girl talk" since I'm over run by testosterone all the time!  I'm always willing to offer support, a willing ear to listen, or a good laugh.  I'm available on fb (Brandi Mitchell Ambrose) or through email tripplus2@yahoo.com

Have a great day!!
  • ImWendyImWendy
    OMG Triplets. When I was a kid I thought that would be SO COOL! Thank god I had 3 separate. lol. Girl. I don't know how you do it!
    deus ex machina
  • irishlassirishlass
    Hey! Im Louise. I live in Northern Ireland (im one of those annoying foreigners who butts into all of the 'american' conversations lol!) I have one little boy, Benji who is 2 and a half and Im a sahm who is studying from home. I look forward to getting to know all the newbies! :)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." - Dr. Seuss
  • kmetz44kmetz44
    I like ketchup
    Im pretty extraordinary in an ordinary way
  • Tripplus2Tripplus2
    ImWendy-  honestly, I don't either!  one thing I tell people is that I pick my battles!  Otherwise, I'd be a blithering mess!  Deep down, I know my boys love me, but MAN they drive me nuts too!   :)
  • LoveLove
    I'm eating a block of cheddar right now.

community-manager

• Mommy_22Mommy_22
    Thanks so much everyone! I can't even express how excited i was to log on and see all of these responses. Thanks again everyone for indulging me. lol. you all sound awesome and im excited to be here!
  • AnonUser23

My name is Erin. I'm 38 (yikes!) Married 7 years, SAHM to Kelly who is 6 and Stevie about to be 5. My dh is in the Navy and about to be deployed in a few days so I'll be on SM a lot!! lol I used be be a big party girl but have since calmed down a lot. I do not sew, stitch, embroider (sp) make or have much to do with hand towels. You can shoot me a PM if you really must know ;)

Anyone, feel welcome to add me on FB...Erin Kelly. I'm already friends with a few of you so I should come up easily :)

• sanityseekersanityseeker
    Im Tiffany, will be 34 in acouple weeks, SAHM,  married 13 years, 2 spawn 13 dd and 8 ds 

one thing about me
    Im obsessed with dead people :D

"If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear?" -Castiel
    "Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” -Dobby
    Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead and irritate the living.
  • OnmylastnerveOnmylastnerve
    I'm Amie :) I'm a sahm mom to a 1 yo dd and I love to dance. In walmart, in the doctor office any where!
    not my chair, not my problem
  • BeerWenchBeerWench
    @monstamo I think I'm okay with it... Though the closer it looms, the more I don't like it :-(
    :¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•** She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten**•-:¦:-•:*'""*:• -:¦:-
  • megan
    Well im super new bt i wanna talk too....i have 3 babies avas3 masons 2 and ellies 4 weeks my dh isnt really my dh bt i think its more mature lol.my son drives me up the effing wall ...o im starting school soon...bt i havent a clue wth i wanna do.im one of those artsy bt still normal kinda ppl i love photography and writting.o and i really wanna get hitched!!!!
  • megan
    @megan...i think u may be my twin i love love love booze hooket hills snd being loud and southern omg be my friend lol crazy!
  • megan
    Oh and shoes and tats too love em u sound like my soulmate
  • seamstressJ
    I'm Jen, Sahm, & seamstress when the kids leave me with enough time & energy! Lol!
  • shadylaneshadylane
    @freedomlover, ur baby's name is Jameson?!! Why did I not know this?! I've never heard of anyone else who named their baby that. @GlitterQueen, we have the same name and spelled the same! @CanadianMama, I didn't know u were studying political science, that was my major and I was also planning on law school but I changed it b/c I didn't think I could do it. Big regret.
    ~slim shady~
  • CanadianMamaCanadianMama
    @Shadylane I don't think there's anything else in this world that I could study, politics consumes me!!! And my dad's a lawyer, so law school seems like a good fit, and it makes my dad happy, so win/win!

community-manager

• GrainneGrainne
    I live on the west coast of Canada on Vancouver Island. I am a mom to DS4x2, married to DH 6 yrs.  I'm a public servant/social worker, owned by a giant dog and enjoy many other things that I can never find enough time for ;-). I live in a house of boys -  sons, husband, boy giant dog and 2 boy cats. I kind of stumbled into the world wide community of moms and have been amazed at and love the connections and honesty and (best part) humour out there and am quickly becoming a bit of a mom blog/community junkie now too :-) I'm deeply grateful for the life I have now and very pleased to have stumbled I to here with so many wonderful and real women and mothers. And I REALLY appreciate people's opinions and stories and the lack of political correctness combined with genuine caring and support. It's such a relief to be somewhere where I dont have to be afraid to say I let my kids watch tv without sending a bunch of super moms gasping and tisking!
  • AnonUser29
    I'm Melissa. I currently reside in a place I call Hellhole OK. I was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas which I refer to as God's Country. I have been married to my husband for going on 11 years and have 1 8yr old girl. I am also humanmomma to 5 dogs; 2 german shepherds, a lab/corgi mix, a corgi and a chihuahua. Aside from home life, I am a student for an American Sign Language major with a minor in history. I can be found MOST of the time on Facebook (
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002100422593) and MissaFlowers under twitter. I hardly tweet cause let's face it.. no one really want's to know a play by play of everyone's life. 
  • AnonUser29
    @sanityseeker.. I am obsessed with dead people too. I have some old journals in french I have been trying to decode.. long story as to how I got them but they are from the late 1800's. I like to try and find out who a person was etc... I dunno. Guess I am just ''THAT" nosey